Chapter 4

f(x)'s Hello Baby! ft. SHINee!

Onew pressed his lips onto Victoria’s, blowing puffs of air into , before pumping her stomach. Blow, pump, blow, pump, blow. He kept a steady rhythm, repeating the action again and again. He was surprised that none of the crew members had rushed forward to help him already. Aish, who cares about those irresponsible people. The most important thing now is to save Victoria noona. After a few more attempts, Victoria started coughing, and water came out from her nose and mouth. Even if it wasn’t a pretty sight, Onew still gently patted Victoria’s back. Her make-up was long gone, but she still looked extremely pretty.

Onew heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Victoria’s chest move up and down as she drew in breaths. Victoria’s eyelids slowly fluttered open, as she frowned a little and waited for the image in front of her to focus. “J… Jinki?” she whispered. felt as though it was being ripped out.

“Oh, I’m glad you’re fine.” Onew panted, sitting down next to her. Victoria then sat up as well, leaning her head against Onew’s shoulders.

“D… Did you g… get the golden t… ticket?” Victoria coughed out. Onew’s eyes widened.

“I’ll get it now, hold on.” Onew stood up and slipped, falling into the water, but still managed to get a hold of himself, and swam quickly and skillfully, managing to find the golden ticket and bring it to Victoria in no time. Victoria held the ticket in her hands, grinning. “We can go home…” She threw her arms around Onew’s neck, causing him to turn a bright shade of crimson as he slowly hugged her back.

“We should get back now, don’t you think?” Onew asked, as he helped Victoria stand up. She tried walking, but stumbled immediately, and would’ve fallen if Onew wasn’t there to catch her. “You’re too weak Victoria, let me carry you.” Onew then lifted her up bridal style, slowly walking out of the exit.


Taemin and Sulli wandered down the lane, looking at all the shops and rides that either sold soft toys, or resembled animals. Their hands kept knocking together, but they resisted the urge to hold hands, as they knew there were cameras watching their every move.

"Sulli ah, which one do you want to play?" Taemin asked, his eyes sparkling at the sight in front of him. Sulli glanced and Taemin and giggled.

"Oppa, as much as I want to jump into the games, I think we should look for the golden ticket first." Taemin pouted a little, but nodded in agreement to Sulli's words.

The couple searched the whole place, keeping their eyes peeled for any sign of the 'Hello Baby' logo.

Just then, Taemin's sharp eyes caught something. "Sulli ah! Wait! Is that it?" He pointed to something in the far corner. It was a little blurry, but the colours resembled those of the logo. The two then ran towards it.

"Omo! Oppa it IS the logo! You're so awesome, oppa!" Sulli exclaimed, as she looked around for the stall vendor. Taemin smirked to himself, basking in Sulli's praise. She said I was awesome!

"Is anyone here?" Taemin questioned. Just then, someone tapped him on the shoulder. Both Sulli and him spun around, only to find a young girl that looked about twelve or thirteen. Another thing was that she looked extremely familiar, though the two were sure that they had never met the girl before.

"Can we help you?” Sulli bent down slightly to match the girl’s eye level.

“I think I’m the one that needs to help you.” The girl said, walking past Sulli and Taemin and into the booth where they found the Hello Baby logo. “It’s pretty simple to get the golden ticket, you just have to pose with animal soft toys, and if you can be cuter than the toys, or do something extraordinary or shocking, the ticket will be yours.” The girl reached into her pocket and pulled the golden ticket out, waving it in gleefully.

“Alright,  let’s go!” Taemin clapped. Being cuter than soft toys? That was easy. The girl led them into a room, where there was a blue screen behind and professional lightings and cameras. It was the exact ambience of an important photoshoot. The couple was awed. How did the young girl even afford all this?

“Does the booth belong to your parents?” Sulli asked. The girl didn’t reply, but instead handed them the soft toys.

“Ready? Start posing!” the girl went behind the camera and started snapping away like a professional.

Taemin and Sulli started throwing out many different cute poses, sure to melt any fan of theirs. The young girl then put down her camera and frowned. “It’s not coming out well…” she pouted.

“What?! Hey don’t tell me you didn’t think our poses were cute!” Taemin yelled. The girl glared at him.

“It’s not coming out well, because the two of you are just doing the poses separately! Can’t you even look at the toys for awhile? They are couples, so what do oppa and unnie think they should do?” The girl sighed a little as she walked out of the room, leaving the couple to think.

“Couples…?” Taemin glanced and Sulli, who started blushing. They looked at each other and nodded, discussing various poses.


Awhile later, the young girl poked her head inside the room again. Sulli gave her an eye smile and told her that they were ready. The girl chuckled as she picked up the camera again. “By the way, what’s your name?” Sulli asked the girl. She had been curious since the start.

“Haeyoung. Jung Haeyoung.” Haeyoung smirked.

“Jung Haeyoung? Jung Haeyoung… Jung Yoogeun… Jung Saebyul… OMO ARE YOU YOOGEUNNIE’S NOONA?!” Taemin screeched. Haeyoung just laughed.

“Come on, let’s continue with this, oppa and unnie! Or should I say… appa and umma?” Haeyoung quickly snapped away, taking pictures of Taemin and Sulli with identical shocked expressions. Sulli snapped out of her trance first, before she nudged Taemin. He took a deep breath and started posing together with Sulli.

First they made a heart with their hands, then one more with their arms. Sulli leaned her head on Taemin’s shoulder, looking up at him with a slight blush. Taemin wrapped his arm around Sulli and pulled her closer, pressing his forehead against hers. Even though they had previously planned the poses out already, they suddenly forgot about their surroundings, ignoring the light clicking of the camera, and leaned in towards each other…

Click

Just as their lips touched, Haeyoung snapped a picture of them kissing, their eyes closed and their arms wrapped around each other. “Even if this part of the show doesn’t broadcast, at least I still have my souvenir!” Haeyoung whispered to herself. She took another Polaroid camera and took two perfect pictures of the kissing couple. As they two were caught up in their own moment, Haeyoung gently laid the golden ticket on the table, along with the Polaroid pictures of the couple’s sweet kissing. She grinned before stepping out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

When Taemin and Sulli broke the kiss for air, they realised that Haeyoung was gone. They blushed at each other, before finally noticing the golden ticket and Polaroid picture. Taemin picked the Polaroids up, a smile forming on his lips as he pocketed one, before giving the other to Sulli.

“Jinri ah, I really really like you…” Taemin whispered, not wanting to let the cameras hear, though he already knew that they had caught footage of them kissing.

“Oppa, I like you too…” Sulli smiled sweetly, causing Taemin to swoon a little. The couple quickly hurried out, heading back to the meet-up point, hand in hand, enjoying the time spent with each other.


AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. :D sorry I'm a little crazyyyy. Do you know who I am? Keke Crystal is here with an update! Hope you liked it! I'm sure you didn't expect Haeyoung's appearance right? :D Next chapter will be by Nisyaz unnie again. She's updating so much and I'm updating so little ;~~~~; I feel bad. Oh and to my readers who support my other fics too, I'll update once I come back from a 3 day trip to Universal Studios in SG ^^ please don't be angry with me ;~; Anyway I shall end this useless and long author's note here. LOVE YOU ALL LOTS! Comment and subscribe <3333333