Chapter 1

f(x)'s Hello Baby! ft. SHINee!

It was just a simple day in 2012, as now hereby proclaimed famous girl group f(x), were just leaving the building of MBC. They had just finished their live comeback schedule for today, and as expected, got a whole lot of cheering from their fans, which made their hearts flutter and wanted to scream out of happiness. Mostly glad, because they hadn't been on stage for quite a while, and speculations of the reducing number of f(x) fans due to the flood of girl groups and boy groups this year, made them slightly worried, sometimes wondering if they wouldn't be among the best anymore.

All of them are perfectly normal, none were tired or some sort of that, even after SM managed to make them perform 2 songs at once. Of course, the f(x) we all knew are always energetic, they are aiming to be Asia's Pop Dance Group and being the best. The performance was successful as usual, even though there were some small, tiny bit mistakes that they made, still, it was satisfying. Plus the fact that f(x) had actually improved with their dancing and singing, which by now, all of the members are able to showcase their talent, not as before.

"Unnie, do we have any other schedules after this? Cause I want to go back home and rest.." Krystal, the pretty, y, maknae pointed out as soon as their footsteps were 1 metre away from the building.

"Yah, Krystal-ah, what do you mean by resting? I've never even seen you rest for even one bit, after you entered the dorm!" Luna fired back, jokingly, putting a smirking face in front of Krystal.

"I slept once, haven't I? During midday. And there was that one time, when I purposely played around.. Wait, that doesn't count as resting.. Ah.. No matter, unnie.. I'm just kind of beat, I want to sleep.." 

"As far as I know, we don't have any other schedules after this. The Starking recording, we already completed that the last two days, and we are starting our comeback appearances starting from tomorrow, I think. So we'll definitely get some rest, okay, Soojung-ah?" Victoria said as she swung her right arm onto Krystal's shoulder. Looking back at her unnie, Krystal hugged her back, loving the soft and comfortable figure of Victoria, the leader of f(x). 

"Amber unnie, look at them. I'm jealous~" Sulli pouted while making big bunny eyes towards Amber, who at the same time, was also staring at Victoria and Krystal. 

"Sulli-ah, don't worry. I'm here now. Let' make them both jealous too!" Amber replied, opening her arms wide enough, for Sulli to cuddle back. And she did. 

"Eh?" As soon as Luna realizes the two 'couples' cuddling, she felt weird. "Yah! This isn't fair!" and went straight away towards Victoria and Krystal, making it a group hug. 

"Amber unnie, let's join them!" and it all turned into a group hug, consisting of five, happy, giggly girls. 

"Yah! You're all heavy.." Victoria said, when the duration of the hug reaches 2 minutes. She looked back down at all of her younger members, releasing the big group hug. All four of them, looked at Victoria with big, puppy eyes, pleading to group hug back. 

"Aish.. We can group hug at the dorm, okay? Now let's go!" 

f(x) moved in a line, with Victoria in the middle, putting her arms on the shoulders of Luna and Sulli while Krystal and Amber joined hands with them. As they reach the bottom, as usual, they were waiting for their manager oppa, to get them back home as usual. Victoria was the first to look left and right, searching for the white car that brings f(x) everywhere. There wasn't even the slightest clue on where the car had been. Victoria removed her arms from her dongsaeng's shoulders and folded them, waiting for the car to arrive. 

5 minutes went by, f(x) was still standing in the middle of the cold weather today. All five of them were vibrating and shivering endlessly, when finally, an unknown blue bus arrived in front of them. 


“Two babies to take care of? Hmm…” the PD of Hello Baby rubbed her hands together as she watched the first episode of f(x)’s Hello Baby, making sure everything was right before it was broadcasted. The PD picked up the folder in front of her, and read through it thoroughly for the first time.

Nothing was unusual, the folder just contained Jung Saebyul’s details. When she came to the ‘Sibling(s)’ section, her eyes widened. “1 older brother: Jung Yoogeun?!” she cried. She immediately dug through the many files on her office table, and finally found the one she was looking for. Jung Yoogeun’s profile. She realized that the names of the parents, the address, and the telephone numbers matched. She read the ‘Sibling(s)’ section out loud. “1 younger sister: Jung Saebyul.” PD-nim scruntinised both profiles, then smirked. She picked up the phone and dialed a number.

“Hello? Is this the Jung residence?”


“Saebyul ah, what is this?” Sulli asked as she held up a strawberry.

“딸기(ddalgi),”Saebyul said, as she reached out to grab the strawberry, before shoving it into Sulli’s mouth. The f(x) ummas clapped happily, glad that their ‘child’ was such a fast learner.

Just as they were having fun, a paper aeroplane flew in, and Luna caught it before it hit Saebyul. “To f(x): Please board the bus outside the house right now.” Victoria read out what was written on the card. The girls glanced at each other, then shrugged, as Krystal picked Saebyul up and they headed out.

“I wonder where we’re going.” Amber muttered, as they climbed onto the bus. The bus sooned stopped at a familiar building. “Eh? Why are we at the company building? Are we giving Saebyul a tour?”   

“Look! There’s a card stuck onto the door, with the ‘f(x)’s Hello Baby’ logo on it!”Sulli cried out.

“I’ll go get it, you girls wait here with Saebyul okay?” Luna said as she got down the bus and waddled to the card. She grabbed the card, the flipped it open. She realised that it was the same logo, but with blank post-it notes pasted on it, one at the side of the logo, covering part of it, and another pasted just belong the logo. Luna frowned, the peeled off both of the post-it notes. Her jaw dropped. She spun round and ran into the bus, waving the card frantically. “Yah! Look what it says here!” Krystal took the card.

“f(x)’s Hello Baby… ft SHINee!? Another Baby: Jung Yoogeun.” All the f(x) girls stared at the card in horror. “WHAT IS THIS?!” Krystal shrieked.

“Umma… What happened?” Saebyul questioned, tugging on the Amber’s sleeve. “Jung Yoogeun is my oppa!” she said, as she heard them read out her oppa’s name.

“MWO!?”

Right on cue, the SM Building door opened, and SHINee stepped out, along with a bouncing Jung Yoogeun. The girls watched in horror as a few of the cameramen jumped out of the bus and ran to SHINee. SHINee looked alarmed as they recognised some of the cameramen from ‘Hello Baby’. “Welcome to a new season of ‘Hello Baby’!” PD-nim said as she stepped out and grinned at the five shining boys.

“Eh? Are we filming ‘Hello Baby’ with you Yoogeun again? But I thought it was f(x)’s Hello Baby now?” Onew enquired, feeling confused.

“Yes! You are filiming ‘Hello Baby’ again! SHINee are the appas, f(x) are the ummas, and then we have the adorable sibling babies, Jung Yoogeun and Jung Saebyul!”

“Oppa!” Saebyul cried, as she reached at the window for Yoogeun. SHINee looked up at the bus in front of them, and gasped at the faces of the dumbfounded f(x).

“But we’re not married!” Taemin blurted out unthinkingly, causing the PD to have another brain wave.

“Shut up Taemin-ah!” Jonghyun scolded, before turning to the PD again. “PD-nim, did f(x) know about this before?”

“Nope.” 

f(x) then walked down the bus, standing beside SHINee. 

"Are we really doing this, PD-nim?" Key looked at the grinning female, who nodded enthusiastically. 

"Yes, I'm afraid there's no more backing out." PD-nim said, causing the ten people to look at each other uneasily.