Meeting THEM

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

 

School time is over and you were walking home with Boyfriend when someone grabbed your hand and pulled you with him,"Gonna borrow Cindy for awhile,annyeong!"B-bomb waved triumphantly.

"Noona!wait-" but before Boyfriend can stop B-bomb,the two of you were already out of sight.Youngmin huffed some air,"That B-bomb is nothing but trouble." Boyfriend nodded in agreement.

"We need to find our girlfriend." Donghyun said.

"and let me beat up that B-bomb guy." Hyunseong cracked his knuckles.

 

---

"We're here!" B-bomb announced while you were panting for air,"Next time don't drag me like that again." you wiped the sweat from your forehead.You followed B-bomb's stare to see an old looking somewhat creepy building.*what's this?* you thought.

"That's Block B's apartment." he smiled and dragged you again,"Come,I'll introduce you to my gang." You shivered as you heard the word 'gang'.Maybe B-bomb felt it and gently squeeze your hand that he was holding,"No worries,my gang doesn't bite." he let out  a husky laugh.

He twisted the knob to open the door then turned to you,"brace yourself up little lady." he smirked at you and fully opened the door to reveal 6 rowdy guys.They were jumping like crazy while a dreadlocked guy was rapping,and you must admit that he's pretty good.

"Amazing,isn't he?" he motioned towards the guy.You nodded in agreement.He cleared his throat to catch his fellow members attention.Everyone turned around and turned their gaze towards you.You felt concious and looked down.

"Hyung!You're here! and you also brought nerd ball!" Zico said.B-bomb glared at him,"She has her own name,Zico.She's also my friend so respect her." he reprimanded.

Zico smirked at you,"Okay,Im so sorry.So what's your name?" he asked you.You lift your head up to see 7 pairs of eyes staring at you,"Im Cindy White.." you squeaked.

"Oh!a noona!"a guy with husky voice said,"Im P.O,the maknae."he grabbed your hand and shaked it eagerly.*he reminds me of Minwoo.* a small smile crept on your face. A guy with glasses,took your hand and kissed it,"Hello there fair lady..Im Kyung."

An ulzzang looking guy stepped up,"Im Ahn Jaehyo." he smiled at you.*he's so handsome* you blushed at the thought.

"Yo!Im Zico!" the one with dreadlocks introduced himself with a smile on his face,"Sorry about awhile ago." he smiled sheepishly. You smiled at him,"Its okay."

"Im Taeil.The eldest and appa of the group."he chuckled.He somewhat reminds you of Doghyun.

"and Im U-kwon!the smile of Block B." a guy with gummy smile chimed.You smiled at them,"Its nice meeting all of you." you bowed 90 degrees.

"Let's take a seat first,"B-bomb led you to the living room.

You were about to sit on the sofa when Zico shouted,"Uhm-WAIT!" he quickly dashed towards the sofa and get something under the throw pillow.He hid the thing on his back and laugh nervously,"Okay,you can sit now."

You looked puzzled and looked at B-bomb who was grinning,"It was something that can ruin your innocence." he whispered and chuckled.Your eyes widen and took your seat.P.O and U-kwon are arguing who's going to seat by your side.U-kwon quickly took the seat and stucked his tongue at the maknae.

"i hate you hyung.." the maknae muttered but loud enough for everyone to hear.You and Block B laughed. U-kwon grinned,"and I love you maknae."he made some kissy sounds that made P.O want to puke.

You were having fun with them when someone knocked on the door.B-bomb stood up,"They're here." he said and walked towards the door.He opened it to reveal your angry-as-a-bull boyfriends.They look like they can murder someone anytime,but B-bomb just faced them calmly.

"Where's our girlfriend?" Donghyun asked.The only calm one in the group.He looked around and his eyes found you.He smiled.You walked towards them,"Uhm-oppas?"

"You have alot of explanation to do missy." Jeongmin said but he had that smile on his face.Kwangmin and Youngmin are stopping the maknae from charging at B-bomb,"Hyungs!I swear to lucifer,if you two don't let me go,Im going to burn all your Pikachu and Pooh Bear plushies." Minwoo screamed while struggling.The twins let him go, afraid that they might lost their favorite plushies.

"Good."Minwoo smiled and glared at B-bomb who was smirking,"Oh,feisty little one." he .

"You're right.and this little one," he pointed to himself,"will do the honour to wiped that smirk on your face." he growled.

Hyunseong put a hand on his shoulder,"As much as I want to beat you up,I wouldn't do it because our girlfriend is here and I don't want her to witness a violent scene." he stepped back while dragging the struggling maknae,"Let me go hyung!" the maknae whined.

Donghyun sighed and turned to B-bomb,"We're going." he held your hands.You turned around and mouthed 'sorry' to Block B.They smiled and nodded.You waved goodbye before you disappeared with your boyfriends.

After you left,P.O slumped his body on the sofa,"I already miss noona!" he whined like a kid,"Hey!what about we kidnap noona?so we'll be with her a little longer."the maknae suggested.Taeil smacked the back of his head,"Pabo.Do that and you'll face their scary maknae."

Block B laughed at their maknae.Happy that they met you. *what a nice day* they thought.

 

 

An update!!

finally!after ten years.KEKEKE~

Mianhe if I've just updated today,cause we just finished our exam..*pouts*

Sorry if there are some mistakes.. :p

 

add my new fb: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003371254157&sk=info