bullied

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

 

The next day is Monday. You did your daily routine and went downstairs to have breakfast together with your boyfriends.

"Good Morning oppas!Morning dongsaeng!" you greeted them with a smile.

"Good morning girlfriend!" they greeted you back.You sat between Hyunseong and Jeongmin.Donghyun placed a plate of pancake infront of you.You thanked him and started eating.

"Just stay here,arasso?" you told them.They just nodded obediently.You sighed*another day in hell* you thought. Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows when he read your mind *what does she mean by that?* he thought to himself.

After you left,Boyfriend gathered in the living room.

"Why is noona's face like that?she seems bothered by something.." Minwoo fiddled with his fingers.The rest nodded.

"Her face seems gloomy.." Hyunseong stared at the ceiling. *so they notice it afterall* Kwangmin thought.

Suddenly Youngmin's fingers snapped,"If that's the case,there's only one way to figure it out!" he threw a knowing look at them.

 

---

You were walking down the hallway towards you classroom when a bag of floor was poured all over your body.Soon a group of students threw eggs,tomatoes,and other stuffs at you.You can't do anything so you just covered yourself with your hand.

 

"OMG!LOOK AT HER!EWW."

"She's so ugly.."

"She deserves that!"

 

You ducked your head when all the students laughed still throwing things at you.You closed your eyes hoping that it will stop soon *somebody help me please..* you thought when you felt nothing was being thrown to you anymore.You looked up and gasped.Infront of you was no other than your boyfriends;protecting you from all the things being thrown to you.Hyunseong immediately carry you bridal style and dash towards the school's clinic with the rest following you.

The nurse quickly helped you cleaned up,while Boyfriend waited outside.

"Thanks unnie." you beamed at the nurse.She smiled at you and ruffled your hair,"Aigoo..you're always getting into troubles.." she opened the door.

"You can come in now.Im going to attend a meeting,so Im going first.Please take care of her." she took her bag and left.

Boyfriend entered the clinic and surrounded you.

"Good thing we decided to enroll here.." Kwangmin whispered to his twin.The blonde twin nodded,"Screw those people who did this to her." he cursed under his breath.

"Girlfriend are you okay?" Donghyun asked you.Worry visible in his eyes.You nodded to assure him.

"Uhmm..why are you here?" you blinked at them innocently.Jeongmin sighed,"We're here to protect you from those people."

"But I don't need protec-" you were cutted of by Minwoo.

"You don't need our protection?Who are you kidding noona?Look at you!" he gestured at you."you're a mess!Those people hurt you,and now you're telling us you don't need our protecton?!" he burst out.Donghyun put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down,"Stop it Minwoo." he told the maknae.

You looked down and grip the bed sheet tighter with tears tempting to fall from your eyes.

"I-im s-so sorry g-guys.." you choked on your own tears,"I just don't want to cause you trouble.."

Your boyfriends soften.Minwoo wrapped his arms around you,"Noona,im so sorry if I've shouted at you.but we're just worried about you." he tighten his embrace.You hugged him back and buried your face into his chest,"I know.." you mumbled.

You looked up and stared at them with your puffy eyes.

Hyunseong went up to you and cupped your face,"Aigoo..look at you girlfriend.." he shook his head before pinching your cheeks.

"Thank you..my boyfriends.." you smiled at them sweetly.

---

"Eh?! why are you wearing the school's uniform?" you asked them wide-eyed while you were walking.Kwangmin raised his brow,"You just noticed?"

You nodded innocently.Jeongmin popped his gum,"We're going to study at your school!"

"So we can be together everyday!" Minwoo cheered. You snapped your fingers,"Now I know!" you giggled.

"Our girlfriend can be weird sometimes.." Boyfriend shook their heads.