DDR?

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

"Uhm..Hi?" you waved awkwardly.In fron of you was five handsome looking guys.They were all staring at you that's why you felt
uncomfortable.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!SHINEE IMNIDA!"the five chorused.The one with mushroom hair with purple and red streaks suddenly walked up to you and looked
at you from head to toe that made you uncomfortable again.

"Uh..is there somethi-" you were cut off.


"WAAAAAAAH!!You're so pretty!I like you already!"he suddenly hugged you tight.Then the guy who look like
a dino peeled off the guy's arms around you and pouted,"Key-ah,YEOBO,how can you replaced me already?" he whined like a child.

You giggled at his cuteness while Key just rolled his eyes,"Shut up Jonghyun."then he turned to you again,
"You're Cindy right?"


You just nodded at him,"How did you know?"you asked puzzled.


Key smiled and look at your boyfriends,"They were talking about you since forever~"he said in an exaggerated voice.

You looked at your boyfriends suspiciously and said,"Oppas,are you secretly insulting me behind my back?"
Boyfriend looked alarmed and before they could answer someone already spoke up.You looked at him.A tall guy with mezmerizing eyes smiled at you.

"No they didn't.They always say good things about you which now I know is true,"he gave you a heart melting smile.
"Sorry for my rudeness.I forgot to introduce myself,by the way  Im Choi Minho,"he then turned to his side,"and this kiddo over here is Lee Taemin."he pointed to the cute guy with blonde hair who gladly wave at you.


"and..."he trailed off,his eyes searched something in the room,"and that one over there who was busy harassing the poor fried chickens is Lee Jinki also known as Onew hyung,and probably you already know Key and Jonghyun."

You nodded and stared at Onew weirdly.

Jonghyun looked at you and chuckled,"Don't worry.He's a chicken maniac." *that explains why...* you thought.

"Jpbjah!Aigve heyrd dghat!(YAH!I'VE HEARD THAT!)",said Onew who was busy munching the chicken.You giggled at the sight.

Key clapped his hands that made you turned your attention to him.

"Definitely,we're older that you so feel free to call us oppa."he said.Jonghyun stepped up with a big grin on his face,
"But you can call me Jagiya if you want~"he said then put his arms around your shoulders then smiled.

WHAPACK!

"Ouch! what was that for Yeobo?!"he asked while rubbing his head.Key glared at him,"Don't flirt with her,you monster."


Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows but immediately smirked,"You're jealous,are you?" he poked Key on his side.
"IN YOUR DREAMS,YOU MONSTER." Key stuck out his tongue.


"But you must agree,Im the most handsome monster!"he did a cool pose.
Key sighed and shook his head.*I can never win over this bastard*

----------


"Woooh!!Go oppas!!" you cheered as the Jo twins are busy smashing their feet on the arrows.(yeah~just imagine it folks.It's really hard to describe. xD)
They were rated 'GREAT' by the machine.

"Oh yeah!" said the Jo twins and gave each other a high-five.Youngmin ran towards you.


"Aren't we great girlfriend?"he asked excitedly.You nodded and put a two thumbs up.


"You were great oppas!"you smiled and divert your attention on the next player.


"and the next contestants are the unbeatable heavy weight champi---AWW!!That hurts.."Jonghyun said while rubbing his nose that had been hit by a pillow.


"Idiot.We're not in a boxing match,okay?Do it again."Key ordered.

"Geez~someone is PMS'ing.Did he just receive his monthly gift today?"Jonghyun murmured but you caught it.You just chuckled at how funny the two are.

"Okay,Once again,the next contestants are...the LEE BROTHERS!!"


Then Onew and Jeongmin stepped up.Onew selected a song and put it in heavy mode.Both looked serious and their full attention was on of the screen in front of them.


They were tapping their feet in rhythm with the music.Soon the two moved like crazy,their feet were moving perfectly over the dance machine.

You watched them with awe.You've never seen anyone played 'DDR' THAT good.


"Yah,close your mouth or else fly will enter it."Taemin teased you.
You playfully slapped his arm,"Taemin oppa stop teasing me." you said.He had been teasing you ever since you came.He had played light pranks which you find adorable.He seems like a little kid!


Soon the two finished the three levels and were rated'PERFECT' by the machine.

The two smiled and gave each other a high-five.

"Waaaah!!Jeongmin hyung and Onew hyung are as good as ever!"the Jo twins sighed dreamily.

"Me too!Me too!I wanna play too!Hyungs!I wanna play too!!"Minwoo bounced happily in his seat.
"Sure."Donghyun smiled and added,"you'll teamed up with Hyunseong."

"Uh-oh.The last time those two played DDR,they literally broke the machine and Key hyung have to throw tantrums because of that."Jeongmin gulped as he remembered what happened.

-----

"WAAAAAAAAAAH!! I DON'T HAVE MONEY ANYMORE TO BUY ANOTHER DDR MACHINE!"Key screamed in horror to see the machine was all broken.Hyunseong and Minwoo just stucked out their tongue and rubbed their neck sheepishly.

"See?"Jeongmin whispered.You just sat there like a statue .Your jaw dropped.*how did that happen..?*

"Those two are really strong,I tell you."Kwangmin told you and face-palmed himself while you were listening to Key's whining.

-------

Poor Boyfriends and Shinee.Have to suffer listening to Key's whining.

 

 

im BACCCKKK!!!

oh yeah!Shinee's in the house baby! \m/

Your guesses are right. ^^,

Btw,Let's pretend that Onew and Jeongmin are sibling here,okay? :33

 

neweiz...

I miss you so much guys! :'(

Sorry for the long hiatus~ Im really busy..blame our school for that. *pouts*

Ei,can you forgive me? *puppy eyes*

 

I'll try to update every weekend or anytime I can,arasso? ^^

PROMOTE:

To all Filipino readers out there,you can check out my new story entitled: My Dorky Gangster.

Please support my fic! <33

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES AND LOVE ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :)

Saranghae. <3