Lotte World

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

 

You woke up,when you felt arms around your waist.You turned around to be greeted by Minwoo's sleeping figure.*so cute* you smiled as you study his face when the door slammed open revealing an angry blonde bull with smoke coming out from his nose.

 

"NO MINWOO!!!!!"

A loud shout was heard all over the house.Minwoo instantly opened his eyes as he heard his name *uh-oh,im doomed*  he thought and scooted closer to you.Youngmin pulled Minwoo up as the maknae stared at him with pleading eyes.

"Yah!!what are you doing in our girlfriend's room?!" he asked the maknae while glaring at him.

"I got scared last night,and I want someone to cuddle.I can't cuddle Hyunseong hyung because..." he trailed off,"it sounds so gay.So I went to noona's room." Minwoo explained. 

You went to pats Minwoo's head,"Aigoo..poor Minwoo.." you turned to Youngmin,"Its okay Youngmin oppa,he didn't do anything to me." you reassured him.

He sighed still glaring at Minwoo,"Psh.you win this time maknae." he put Minwoo down.

"Huwaaaaah!! Saranghae hyung!" he said and tried to kiss Youngmin.The blonde quickly rushed out the room with the maknae still running after him.

"HELP ME KWANGMIN!!!!" and another shout was heard throughout the house.

 

---

"Let's go to Lotte world!"  the hyper maknae suggested while you're eating breakfast. Your ears perked up as your heard the word 'Lotte World' .

"Did you say Lotte World?!" you asked with twinkling eyes.Minwoo nodded and turned to Donghyun.

Hyung,can we go..please.." the maknae pleaded with puppy dog eyes.You also turned to Donghyun. "Please..oppa~" you pleaded and showed your award winning puppy eyes. The leader closed his eyes and sighed.

---

"Remind me again how we ended up here.." Hyunseong looked around.Kwangmin pointed at you and Minwoo who are busy admiring the place,"Because Donghyun hyung can't resist the cuteness of the two." he said and followed the guys.

"Let's ride that one!" you pointed at Gyro Drop. Boyfriend gulped at the sight except for Minwoo who's also as excited as you.

 

"1..2..3.. Ahhhhhh!!!!!" you shouted as the ride drops 70m in a twisting free-fall.You giggled as you heard your boyfriends shout like its the end of the world. After few more thrilling rides you took a rest on the bench nearby.

"Waaaaaah!" Kwangmin suddenly squealed.All of you stared at him curiously. "Pikachu~" he run into the shop where they sell cute stuffs.

"Girlfriend!this one suits you!" Youngmin put a bunny headband on your head. You saw the others with different styles of headband on.You giggled at the cute sight. You were about to pay for the headband when a hand quickly paid the cashier.You turned around to see a smiling Donghyun.

"I was about to pay!" you pouted at him.He pinched your cheeks and smiled,"ah-ah~ We,your boyfriends should pay." he wagged his finger.You thanked him and smiled gratefully.

After you exited the shop,you went to the arcade. You went to play Shoot to Win.A game where you shoot 10 hoops and you can take home any prize you like.

"Go Hyunseong oppa!" you cheered for him as he went to shoot the 10th and last hoop."Yay!thanks oppa!" you went to hugged him as soon as he finished the game.His face flushed red and covered his cheeks. You choose to have the Rilakumma plushie that caught your eye from the very start.

You have some great time with each other's company that you didn't notice the time.It was already dark and time to go home.You went to the car,hugging the plushie you've got.You sat between Minwoo and Kwangmin.

"Did you had fun girlfriend?" Donghyun turned to you as he starts the engine. You nodded and yawned.

"I had a great time!Thank you oppas.." you said as you leaned to Kwangmin's shoulder and dozed off with a smile plastered on your face.