chapter 6 :)

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

 

"So how's your first day in school?" you asked as you flipped the page of the book.You're all in your room,slacking-off.

Jeongmin popped his gum,"Aside from those girls fawning over me,its okay." he answered.Boyfriend nodded in agreement.*How many packs of gum does he have?* you thought.

Kwangmin stared at you,"He has tons in his closet." he said.You nodded,*I wonder if he ever suffer from gum crisis..* you thought.Kwangmin chuckled as he read your thoughts.

Minwoo hugged you,"Huwaaaah!noona!Some noonas tried to kiss me when I was about to go to the cafeteria." he snuzzled on your neck.You patted his back,"Poor Woonie...so how did you escaped those noonas?"

He gave you a sly grin,"I told them'LOOK!THERE'S A UFO IN THE SKY!' and they easily believe me!" Minwoo beamed that made you all cracked up.

You wiped away the tear in your eye from laughing,"That's great Woonie-ah!" you said and gave him a high-five.

"Well..how about you Youngmin?How's school for you and Kwangmin?" leader Donghyun asked the younger boy.

The blonde twin took a glanced at you,"Someone was jealous earlier.." he teased you.You glared at him and puffed your cheeks. Hyunseong looked puzzled,"Who's jealous?"

"Her" the twin pointed at you at the same time.You pouted,"but Im not jealous!" you denied.Boyfriend bursted out laughing.

"And why is our girlfriend jealous?"Donghyun cupped your cheeks.Kwangmin answered for you,"Because our Algebra teacher is obviously flirting with us,and she obviously and absolutely hate it." Kwangmin laughed with Boyfriend.

You scrunched your nose and pouted,"But Im not jealous.."you muttered.

 

"Let's have some ice cream!" the maknae shouted.Youngmin's head snapped up,"Yeah!Let's have some ice cream!"

Donghyun smiled,"okay,okay." he shook his head and you all headed out to the ice cream shop nearby.

 

---

As you entered the cute ice cream shop,you didn't notice the group of boys that are about to leave.Your full attention was on your boyfriends who are so excited to eat ice cream.

"Hyung,isn't that the nerd ball?" the maknae with husky voice told the older man.The guy with red dyed hair took a glance on you,"Yes she is."

The others turned their attention to you."and who is she with?" the ulzzang looking guy asked.The guy with his gummy smile that never leave his face tilted his head,"is that..uhhmm..boyfriend?" he said unsure.

The guy with full of swag snapped his fingers,"Oh yes!They're our new rival in our school when it comes to popularity."

"Don't worry,They'll never defeat us." the guy who's busy staring at the mirror said.Everyone nodded in agreement.As they exited the shop,he took one last glance at you before joining his friend's conversation. *this is gonna be interesting..* he thought while he planned something in his head.

 

---

"Ice cream.ice cream.la la la la la la ~ " Minwoo and Youngmin sang while the rest of you waited for your orders.

Jeongmin leaned closer to Kwangmin,"Sometimes I doubt it if you two are twins.." he whispered.Kwangmin nodded,"I know.Sometimes I doubt it too.If we didn't look alike I would probably think that he's not my twin." he shook his head.

"Tweedledee and Tweedledum are so noisy..now,people are looking at us" Hyunseong covered his face,"Hyung,please do something." he told Donghyun.

The older guy sighed,"Im so sorry dongsaeng,but I can't do anything when those two teamed up..." he facepalmed.

 

 

 

An update! ^^

hope you like it! :D

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES,AND LOVE ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :)

<333

 

 

what do yah think of my new edit?

I've come back to my very first love,its editing pics in PS.. xD