visiting who?

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

 

"Noona!Palli!Palli!"Minwoo said as he dragged you out of the classroom.Girls in your class drools over him,they watched you with jealous eyes as Minwoo held your hand and dragged you towards the school gate where the rest of Boyfriend are waiting.

"Y-yah,Yah!Woonie-ah..why are you in a hurry?"you asked as you try to catched your breath.he just showed you his goofy smile and replied,"You'll see".

He then smiled at you,"By the way,I love your hairstyle today.." he winked at you that made you blushed.Jeongmin elbowed you and leaned closer to your ear,"I told you they will like it."he whispered then grinned.Boyfriend started to showered you with compliments that made you blushed harder.

"Hmmm..oppa,where are we going?" you asked Donghyun as you followed him to the car.He just smiled at you while fondling the key of the car.

You just nodded and sat beside Kwangmin.You streched your arms and yawn.

He pushed your head,so your head can lean on his shoulder."Sleep,I know you're tired from studying."he said.You just smiled,"Thanks Kwangmin oppa."you whispered and closed your eyes.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Yah!Palli!Get your lazy fat moving!" a guy with mushroom hair with purple and red streaks of hair shouted while banging the pan with a big spoon to make some loud noise.

"Aiish..yeobo,no need to be so loud.."a short guy with golden brown hair and some blonde streaks sighed and pouted.

"Shut up.and please~ aegyo doesn't suit you." the mushroom guy rolled his eyes.

"Let's have chicken for our guests!"a  guy with cheeky eye smile step up.

"hyung,they're not like you." a tall guy with well built body playfully poke the older man's forehead.The latter puffed his cheeks,"Finnneeee~"

"Hyungs! Let's get started !" a cute boy with slightly messed orange hair shouted.

 

----

"We're here!"You heard Minwoo beamed.You opened your eyes to found out that it was only you and Kwangmin are left in the car.You saw him staring at you,"Morning sleepy~" he teased you.

You pouted then got out of the car with Kwangmin following you.The car stopped in front of a house with baby blue and white paint.It has stair case that leads to the veranda and the main door.There are flowering plants infront of the house.You concluded that the owner love gardening.It was simple yet cute.

 

You tilted your head,"Oppa,whose house is this?" you asked Hyunseong.

He just smiled and held your hand,"You'll see." he winked at you and made your way to the house.