Class of Hell

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

 

You were walking down the hallway with your boyfriends.You can't stand the stares and whispers the students are giving you so you just lowered your head and continued to walk.Boyfriend stopped walking and looked at you.

Jeongmin lifted your chin,"Girlfriend,chin up!don't hide that beautiful face of yours." he smiled at you.You smiled great fully at him.

Donghyun placed a hand on your shoulder. "We'll go to our respective classroom,so.." he turned to the Jo twins,"you two are in charge of her,arasso?" he told the twins.Donghyun and Hyunseong were in their senior year.Jeongmin was in his Junior year.You and the Jo twins were in the sophomore year while Minwoo was just in his freshman year.

"Waaaaaah!I want to be with noona!" Minwoo hugged your arms and pouted.Hyunseong pulled him away from you,"Come here maknae.Go to your classroom and study hard." He told him.Minwoo nodded and hugged you for the last time,"Annyeong noona!" he waved and run towards his classroom.

Jeongmin popped his gum,"I guess I should go now.." Jeongmin smiled at you,"and girlfriend..you're beautiful,don't forget that" he winked at you and jogged towards his classroom.

"We'll go too or we'll be late." Donghyun said.The two waved goodbye and left.

Youngmin looked at you."Let's go girlfriend?" he smiled at you.You nodded and linked arms with the twins,and together,you walked towards your classroom.

---

 

“And can you tell me why you’re late Miss White?” a woman in her 50’s with thick glasses and heavy make-up on asked you.Miss Park,your terror Algebra teacher who’s an old maid and has soft spot for handsome boys,raised her brow waiting for your answer. But before you could answer her question, Kwangmin suddenly interrupted.

“Im sorry Ma’am,it’s our fault that she’s late.We asked her to bring us in the principal’s office.” He alibied.*thanks oppa* you thought. Kwangmin turned to you,”Your welcome” he whispered and smiled.You shook your head as you remembered that he can read your mind.

Miss Park suddenly forgot you and turned her full attention to the two handsome new comer,”and who are these such fine boys?” she batted her eyelashes;obviously she’s acting cute.

Kwangmin cleared his throat,”Im Jo Kwangmin.” He introduced his self and signaled Youngmin that he’s next.

Youngmin nodded,”Hello!Im Jo Youngmin,and Im his twin!” he cheerfully introduced his self.The room was suddenly filled with whispers.

“Omg!they are so cute!”

“I love them already!”

“Why are they with the nerd ball?”

The twins heard that and glared at your classmate.

“Thank you for that.and Im Miss Park,your Algebra teacher throughout the year” Miss Park said,her eyes twinkling,”You can sit on the vacant chair at the back besides Miss White’s.You can approached me whenever you have some problems.” She told the two,obviously excited.

You rolled your eyes and walked towards your seat.The twins chuckled as they followed you.You put down your bag and took your seat.You propped your elbow on the desk and pouted.

Youngmin leaned closer,”Someone’s jealous..” he whispered.

You unconsciously nodded,”Yeah..Oh!what?!No Im not!” your eyes widen as you realized what you have said.

Youngmin looked at you amused,”Why are you so guilty?Did I tell you that its you?” he chuckled.Kwangmin nodded,”Your right.She’s jealous.” He grinned.

Youngmin playfully looked at you,”Don’t worry girlfriend.Im all yours~” he wiggled his eyebrows.

You scrunched up your nose,”No!Im not jealous!” your voice became louder.

Miss Park looked at you sternly,”Miss White,pay attention to the lesson!” she said and began teaching again.

You ducked your head;embarassed.You puffed your cheeks and pouted. The twins chuckled,*our girlfriend is so cute* they thought and turned to listen at the boring lectures of Miss Park.

 

 

Im back~!!!

Im so sorry if I just updated today,Im really busy with school.. *pouts*

Who dare unsubscribe to this story?

waaaaaah~you're making me sad.. *sniff.sniff* :(((

please understand my dear readers that Im also busy.. :'[

God knows how I want to update this story ..

 

anyways..enough of that..past is past..

so just sit back,relax,and enjoy the new chapter! ^^

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES,AND LOVE~ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :)

SARANGHAE! <333