We're your boyfriend!

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

 

A sigh escaped your lips as you stared at the picture frame in your hands.It was your family picture.You,your mom and your dad.It was taken when you were just 8 years old,you were so happy back then until..a horrible accident came to your life that took away your love one's life. Tears fall one by one as you recall what happened.Your mom and dad died on a car accident when they we're on their way home from Busan.Your parents left you a large sum of money,enough to make you a living even if you don't work for the rest of your life.Yes,you're rich..well,your parents are rich.They're a well-known tycoons in the country.Your life was almost perfect,aside from bullying,you don't have anything to worry about. You're smart,you're rich,and you have loving parents until that horrible accident happened that changed your life.

Another sigh escaped your lips when the doorbell rang.You raised a brow as you went your way to open the door. You opened the door to be greeted by..

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" 6 handsome men stood infront of you with their charming smiles. You stepped back a little,"Who are you?" you asked.

They smiled at you that made your heart beat faster and looked at each other then turned their attention to you again," WE'RE YOUR BOYFRIENDS!"

You're eyes widen.*are they crazy?maybe they're just one of those physco pathetic that have nothing to do in life,Ottokae?!*

You quickly slammed the door on their faces and clutched your chest.You sighed and wiped away the sweat on your forehead.You quickly locked all the doors and went up to your room to take a nap.

 

Meanwhile...

"Uh..Donghyun hyung...what's the problem of our girlfriend?" the blonde boy asked the red-haired guy who looks like their leader.

The red-haired guy shrugged,"I don't know Youngmin.." he looked at the others.

"Is there something wrong on what we've just said Hyunseong hyung?" a boy with innocent eyes look at the older man with well built body.

Hyunseong smiled and patted the maknae's head,"Nothing,maybe we've scared her.."

The brunette boy who have similar features as the blonde boy stepped up,"We should give her some time to think,right Jeongmin hyung?" he asked the guy who's busy admiring his looks in the mirror.

"Kwangmin is right,our girlfriend must be shock so we should give her some time to think." Jeongmin said as he chewed the gum in his mouth. The others nodded in agreement and took one last glance in your house and left.

 

 

 

Ho!ho!ho! Advance Merry Christmas!!*gives presents to you*

 

------------------------------------

 

Yay! First chappie is done!

how was it? ^____^

thanks for those who already subscribe!

I love you guys!*made a heart-shape*

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES AND LOVE~ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :)