Lies (Pick ur own)

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you like me?" Eunji the straight shooter ask her always annoying class mate..

"No..I don't like girl like you!" He lies.

"So stop middling my business jerk!" She scream at him and walk off.

 

His friends the EXO group who rule the school also wondering.

" Are you interesting with that tomboy girl?"  

"No..She is ugly why would I?" He lies.

 

Her girlfriends from Apink group also ask him

" Why you always ask about her? Do you miss her?" Bomi wondering.

" No..I wouldn't miss that kinda girl." He lies.

 

His parent can't help asking him question when he can't stop talking about her.

" She must be special girl for you?"

" No..she just annoying girl" He lies.

 

All lies he has been telling people to cover his real feeling to his class mate for a whole year since she stole his heart.

It was unexpected feeling starting from their usual rivalry about their singing skill.

He never knew that plain looking and manly girl has such a attractive personality and made him experience a goose bumps induced  singing voice, that caused him to like her very much.

He has been tried very hard to deny it because of his pride.

He never chasing any girl before,they the one who chasing him.

He doesn't know how to chase a girl..and he scares of rejection.

He has to make a move because a new but equal popular male student who just been recruited by Infinite group,EXO rival been lurking around his crush.

" Do you know who put this lunch box in my desk?" Eunji ask everyone including him for the love heart décor lunch box with delicious chicken rice that she actually needed..because she forgot to bring lunch money.

"No..I don't know" He lies. He still not having the gut.

 

" I wonder who has been helping my class chorus lately..do you have any idea?" Eunji can't stop thinking about all the strange things happen to her lately..

" Maybe you have stalker..or secret admirer" Woohyun teasing her.

"Who is crazy enough to do it" He lies.

" Why? Do you think no one can like me?" Eunji get annoyed of his answer.

"Don't worry about him..I think you are awesome enough to get secret admirer" Woohyun flirt with her.

"Awesome my !" He lies and he is annoyed.

 "My is awesome correct Woohyun ah?" Eunji wink at her new bestie who has been her alley to counteract her enemy that rec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter