Where Is The Love I

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four years later..

      “Welcome to Korea, miss.” the stewardess smiled and you nodded satisfying, politely bowed to her then said goodbye for her hard work pampering you on such a long flight. Finally you could inhale Korea’s air freely and happily after four years wander around US to finish your Interior Design master’s degree while working on one of hot interior design company. Due your company success, fortunately they opened a new branch in Korea and since you’re Korean, it gave you chance to go back to your beloved country and working for your people’s need. It was great and exciting to be back on your born place, your roots, your culture and your memorial city; Seoul where you put your dream, your love, your life and your happiness. Somehow you felt uneasy at the same time. How if you bumped into him one day? What will you do? But Korea is quite big country and with your current job, it made you sure you wouldn’t meet him since you and him were working in completely different section. And one thing that you have to remember, four years must have changed everything.

 

 

Few days later.. 

      “When we can start it?” Gray shifted his phone from his right to left ear and took a paper to start writing, waiting someone on the other side answer his question.

      “Alright, next week—“ he wrote neatly on the paper, “ 7th floor Ilheung building. Okay.” He glanced at his writing to make sure he wrote the place right.

      “Oh, thank you. I’ll come next week, see you later.” He politely ended the call when someone opened the door aggressively and called him, “Daddy!”

 

       It’s only few days but you already completely enjoy your days in your own country, there’s was nothing to complain about. Reliable teammates, great and competitive company which make you work hard but enjoy it because all you do is something that you love, or in other words; you’re working with your passion. And you felt it amusing.

       It was a lunch time when you finished meeting for the next project, after said goodbye to your co-workers, you rushed into closest convenient store to buy something to eat since you forgot to bring your lunch box. After took your favorite instant lunch box, you walked to chocolate racks. You needed sweets as a dessert but when you arrived, there’s little boy who was struggling to reach something on the higher rack.

       He probably around three or four years old and looked so cute, jumping with his two small feet, trying to grab the snack but he couldn’t because the place where he wanted to reach was too high for his height. You stepped closer and greeted him, “Hi, which one do you want to take?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter