Where Is The Love V

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Y/n?” Simon looked surprise to see you stood in front of the door after entered AOMG’s studio where he and Gray were talking without even bother to knock the door. You weren’t intended for being rude like that, earlier you met Loco and Jukyung at the lounge too but you had no chance to say hi because you were so in rush to meet Gray as soon as possible. In other side, Gray had no idea because he was back facing the door, but when he heard Simon calling your name, he turned his head to see you and he looked surprise just like Simon was. It’s because he never imagined that you’ll come there, he was happy to see you but his smile fade away when he saw your cold expression. Something bad must happened, that was his first thought when he studied your face.

       Instead of saying hello, you stood still while your hand rumpled the letter that Mina gave to you earlier, you felt so sad, pissed off, ashamed, upset and angry at the same time. Those feeling mixed on you but you didn’t even know for whom you were going to throw it up. To yourself? To Gray? The only one thing on your head was: you needed to meet him as soon as possible and asked him to explain everything. After read the letter, you didn’t even think twice and rushed to the AOMG building.

       “Looks like you guys need time to talk in private..” Simon got up from the chair while Gray still looked so confused finding you there, “Sunghwa, we can talk later.” Simon added and walked out to the door, before he made his way out he put his hand on your shoulder and said in low voice almost whispered, “I don’t know what happened, but don’t be so emotional, y/n.. it’ll only hurt both of you.”

      You hated how Simon always said wise words whenever you couldn’t get yourself together, but this time you pretended to ignore his words and remained silent after he left the studio, leaving you and Gray together in deadly silent.

      Gray stood awkwardly, he had no what’s going on and what’s the main reason that bring you here, standing in front of him and giving him sharp gaze. He tried to break the silence and said, “Is there something happened? We can go to the more comfortable place—”

       “Why you didn’t tell me?” you blurted out without even thinking that you’re rude because you technically cut his sentence. His face looked dull as if he didn’t know what you were up to, then you impatiently asked another question ,“Why did you let me assume everything on my own? I feel like a fool!”

       At the second question he finally realized what you were talking about, he had thought you’re going to know everything but he had no idea that you’ll find out sooner. He gathered himself before replied you in a gentle voice, “So you already know..”

      That wasn’t kind of response you wanted to get from him, so you walked closer to him and flung the letter to him angrily, “How can this happen? Where is Jiyeon-ssi?”

      He took the letter but he didn’t say anything and kept staring at you, his face was unreadable. “What is this? Where did you get it?”

      “Just answer my questions!” you snapped at him.

      He put back the letter on the table and let a long sigh before said, “Y/n.. calm down, I’ll tell you everything. But you need to calm, please..” his voice sounded so soothing, he didn’t get provoked by your tone. He reached your arm and directed you to sit on his chair which you couldn’t resist because his voice and his touch were still has an effect on you.

       Then he sat in front of you where Simon was sit there earlier, “I want to tell you, but I’m waiting for the right time. I really want to tell you earlier, but I didn’t do it. It’s because telling you the truth might scare you, and I’m worried you’ll run away from me. I just want to go slowly..” you could see his sincerity from his eyes, he was telling you the truth. You felt so powerless under his gaze.“Jiyeon is death, seven months after the marriage.”

      This can’t be true. No way. He’s lying.

      You shook your head, denied the truth. “No way—“

      He dropped the gaze to his lap as if he was regretting on something, “that’s true, she’s suffered from leukemia. She told me when her cancer already worse. She’s gone..  that’s what happened when you’re away.”

      Your eyes get teary, wondering how hard her struggle, it must be very difficult for her. How could she bear those evil things? Find out that her husband who’s still thinking his ex while herself getting damage by deadly cancer disease. You felt so disgusting with yourself “How did she know about me?” you demanded.

      “She trailed us on the night when we meet each other for the last time.. and looks like she secretly find out about you.” He took the letter and thumb it,“did she write it for you?” he asked for your confirmation and mumbled after he read Jiyeon’s name on the end of the letter, “she really did.”

      “I don’t think I can meet you anymore.” You rose from your seat but Gray quickly grabbed your wrist. Actually you wanted to stay there longer, but you get scared because you realized, everything he does has an effect and matters for you. All his words made you want to believe in him and it endangered your heart. You realized you still love him as much as you used to do, his words gave you hope and it felt like dream for you, how if you wake up and getting hurt again? Plus, your guilty feeling for Jiyeon was haunting you.

       “y/n…” he called your name, he was pleading you to stay.

       “Don’t you think this is unfair for her?”

       He looked up at you, not sure what he was going to say.

       “How am I supposed to do? Do I have to be happy because you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter