Where Is The Love III

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  25th floor. You checked the sign on the wall when you came out from the elevator. And it was right. Gray sent you the address right away after you met him two days ago and today you have an appointment to meet him there. The apartment building was really big and great, it located at famous yet nice area. In fact this place was more like social status verification, Gray’s hard work is no joke. Seems like he already moved into bigger place than he used to live years ago, and not to mention the place he used to live back then was also big and spacious for him as well. Of course he moved into bigger place since he has family now. You were both afraid and excited, afraid that how if you met his wife and she knows you were his ex but also excited because you will know what kind of live that Gray is living in.

      You chuckled realizing how ridiculous you are. There wouldn’t be any drama, you and Gray already done, you just needed to act normal, come and measure the room, discuss about the color and stuff, be professional and do your best to not mixing your personal matter into business. You’re working with him, just working, doing a business. Not reunited. Gray who’s working with you wasn’t the same as Gray four years ago, when he was madly in love with you. That was your way to control your mind until you saw a little boy ran into you while screaming along with his naughty giggle.

      “Noooooo~” he screamed and you stood still dumbfounded, trying to analyze what’s going on.

      “Yahh, stop running around! I’m tired!” Gray came out from the door and ran into your direction.

      “Hi—“ he stopped running when he saw you and the little boy just giggled in joy while hiding behind you.

      “Hi!” you smiled and gave him signal, asking what you have to do about the little boy who’s hiding behind you. He nodded, receiving your signal and asked you to catch the little boy for him.

       You quickly turned around and held him, “Got you!” and the mischievous little boy giggled as if you’re funny, he literally enjoyed the moment.

      “I get caught!” he giggled as Gray walked closer to approach him, “this little man, seriously..” Gray quickly lifted the little boy on his arms and faced you.

      “Sorry..” he was embarrassed and you couldn’t help chuckling.

      “It’s fine, it’s fun, right?” you nodded and turned to the little boy. He nodded furiously as respond. Who knows that Gray’s son could be this cheeky?

      “Let’s come in, we’re waiting for you..” Gray led the way and you followed him.

      Three of you entered a spacious apartment which there’s not many furniture inside. You guessed it’s a new apartment and Gray might move in soon when his studio already done. There’s only a big couch in place which supposed to be living room and one huge black refrigerator on the other place. But there’s no sign of his wife, where could she was?

      “I want to get off.” The little boy whined when Gray please you to sit on the couch while he took two bottles spring water from refrigerator. And without talking he let his son get off from him then handed a bottle water for you.

      “Thanks.” You take the bottle from him as he nodded.

      “Can we star— uh, sorry I need to answer this call.” He asked for your permission and drew back himself to go to the other room. After he left, you felt little awkward with this situation but you didn’t know why. Was it because you were so curious about his wife? Or was it because you were wondering why he only there with his son? You were not sure, while in the other hand, Gray looked chill and calm. You looked around his apartment to make yourself more comfortable until you heard a little voice calling you, “Pretty noona..” Gray’s son called you then climbed up to the couch joining you.

      “yes?” you leant in closer to meet his eyes.

      “do you have choco?” he asked with cute voice which was make you chuckle again. He met you twice and asked you to give him chocolate, his personality was really bold.

      “Sorry, I didn’t bring any choco.” You said with apologetically smiled and asked him back because you were so curious, “what is your name? My name is y/n..” you introduced yourself. You found him so friendly and warm, it really heart-warming despite the fact that he’s your ex-boyfriend’s son.

      He looked at you with his round and innocent eyes, “Li-ttle man.”

      You shook your head in amuse, Gray’s son was really funny. “little man? Your name is little man?” his answer wasn’t something that you expected, this little boy has a good sense of humor.

      “Little man! Mommy’s calling! Mommy wants to talk with you!” Gray shouted from his room gaining a big smile from this little boy.

      ”Mommy!” he quickly jumped off from the couch and ran into where Gray was, leaving you in bitter pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter