Where Is The Love VI

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s delicious!” Yoora exclaimed after she took a spoonful of ice cream and feed herself.

      “My favorite is choco and daddy loves vanilla flavor.” Jungki his spoon and hummed children song because he’s happy.

      “Should we buy for daddy too?” Yoora asked and her son nod repeatedly. The mother and son literally had their enjoyable moment eating their ice cream while you only can look at them, feeling amazed towards this family.

      “Do you love your dad that much?” you helped him wipe his lips, you found him so lovable how he remember his dad’s favorite.

      “I love daddy but I love mommy more!” Jungki’s answer made Yoora dance in happiness.

      “I love Jungki than daddy, come here kiss mommy~” she puckered her lips asking for kiss and you shook your head at their act.

      “You guys really make a great team work.”

      Recently you often hang out with Yoora and Mina, but today Mina couldn’t make it due her work, so you ended up having ice cream date only with Yoora and Jungki.

      “I know right? you should make your own team too! Thats why you need to stop dating useless guy and get married, make a baby so Jungki will have friend to play.”

      You side eyeing her but Yoora didn’t care and keep talking, “Jungki-ya, do you think this pretty noona will marry soon?”

      “Pretty noona already married.” Jungki replied nonchalantly, stuffing another spoonful of ice cream to his mouth.

      “Ah, jjinja?? With whom?“” You pretended to shock and play along with him.

      “Uncle Sunghwa!” He exclaimed and Yoora busted into laughter. Yoora and Mina already knew what exactly happened between you and Gray, they tried their best to be neutral. No one of them took your side or Gray’s, they listened your concern, gave you advice and stopped talking about Gray in order to make you comfortable even though sometimes they will make fun about you and Gray. But today, your adorable nephew tested your limit and your best friend couldn’t save you.      

       “That’s not true!” You shook your head disagree then turned at Yoora, complaining, “Look! Now he looks like Kiseok oppa! He likes to tease me!” you whined, asking Yoora’s help to stop her son from teasing you.

      “That’s true! Pretty noona is married!” Jungki pointed at you with his spoon, emphasizing his statement and dancing as if he had fun mocking you.

      “He’s mini Kiseok oppa! I swear!”

      “Aniyaaa, uncle Sunghwa is not her husband!” Yoora defended you, she also had no idea where Jungki’s deduction came from. Maybe it’s because he often hang out with Gray and Simon and he unintentionally heard their conversation.

      You laughed dryly before added, "I haven’t married anyone yet, Jungki-yaa..”

      Yoora leant closer to Jungki and whispered, but you still could hear, “Don’t , she will cry and she won’t give you choco again.” You were famous as his choco pretty noona, so telling him that he wouldn’t get any choco from you again must be critical moment for him.

      “Yeah! I’m upset.” You folded your arms on your chest, pretending to be upset.

      “Uncle Sunghwa will buy choco for me.” He said full of certainty and cocky, one hundred percent just like Simon when he said something that he’s sure about.

      “Heyyyyyy!” you and Yoora whined in unison. No one can’t stop him, for real.

      Since the subject was about Gray, you couldn’t help thinking about him. Almost every day he sent you a message, but this day you barely getting any. Maybe he’s busy? Or simply give up on you because your cold response? However, deep down in your heart you knew you miss him and you admitted it. But you didn’t want anyone know about it, that’s why you kept telling yourself to keep it down.

       Yoora caught your slant and judged you right away, “are you thinking about him?”

      “Ani.” You immediately denied.

     “Liar.” She scoffed and took another spoonful of ice cream then feed her son while added, “Don’t you think this is your time?”

      Maybe you should ask, since Yoora and Simon knew everything. Just asking, it wouldn’t harm anyone, right?

     “Yoora-ya..” you called, not sure you have to ask her or not.

     “Why? Do you want to ask about Sunghwa oppa? Well, he’s fine.. just back to his  habit, working his off all day long to make sad songs and poetical lyrics which make everyone who listen wants to die.” She gave you spoiler but then her eyes widened and looked surprised as if she saw something odd,“Oh, Sunghwa oppa!”

       You immediately turned around but there’s no one behind you except café visitors, there’s no Gray behind you. Yoora was joking around with you.

       “I tricked you~~~” she cackled along with Jungki.

      This family, seriously..

      “Eish, you guys—”

      “Oh, it’s really him! y/n, Sunghwa oppa is really here!”

      “I won’t get fooled twice.” You rolled your eyes, ignoring her. No way she can fooling you again and there’s no reason why Gray could appear in this place.

      “I’m serious! y/n, he’s walking toward us!” Yoora tapped your hand tried to convince you.

      “DADDY!!!!” Jungki screamed in high pitch and get down from his seat, running into the direction which Yoora told you where Gray came out. You followed Jungki with your eyes and Yoora was right, there’s Simon and Gray walking towards where you and Yoora at.

 

 

       You stared at your empty ice cream cup instead of opening a conversation with the guy that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter