Where Is The Love VII

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later.

      “Oppa, I can’t open it.” You called Gray from the kitchen, struggling to open chocolate jam jar. He came by after spending long night at AOMG for recording Elo’s new songs when you were in the middle preparing breakfast for yourself, he was busy lately and one of ways to meet you was visiting you in the morning before you went work. That’s why he’s here and you decided to feed him with bread and chocolate jam since he said he wants to eat but not really hungry.

       You heard Gray’s footsteps come closer to you, “I’ll help you.” he said as he stood behind you and casually enveloped your body with his two arms which was made you freeze on the spot. You can feel his chest pressing your back and his warmth skin brushed against your hands, it’s obviously made your heart racing and you were lucky because he couldn’t hear how fast your heart beat.

       It’s true that you and Gray already make up, but you still won’t to start anything further with him, you wanted take a baby step for this relationship and Gray granted your wish even though you know he wants more than baby step. He tried his best to make you comfortable and enjoy the moment with him.

      Gray took the jar from your hand to help open the jar, easily spun the jar lid with his strength and it finally opened, “done..” he said and you shivered hearing his voice right on your ear. He put the jar back on your hands, purposely made another skin ship with you.

       "Thank you.“ You replied not knowing how to do because he still trapped you in his arms and you were too nervous to move ‘cause it could make you feel more awkward with him being this close to you.

       “Is this okay?” he asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist, giving you a sweet and warm back hug that other girls were dying for. Gray really loves skin ship, at the outside he might look he’s shy, and sometimes awkward. But you know him best, he loves to touch you, sharing any kind of skin ship with you and this is the first bold move of him to you since both of you agreed to start everything over again. Usually he only your hair or holds your hand when you’re in the crowd so he wouldn’t lose you, but this time he decided to make a vivid attempt.

       You didn’t answer, still rooting on your spot while holding the chocolate jam jar. If he wants to hug you then he should just do it right away, asking your permission was only made you more shy and clueless.

       "I guess it’s okay..” he tightened his arms around you then resting his chin on your shoulder. “Let’s stay like this for a while.”

 

       A big smile appeared widely on your face when you remember your sweet yet awkward moment with Gray this morning, you felt like an idiot. Gray just dropped you at your office before he went home to get some sleep and this evening both of you will meet at Simon’s house since you had an appointment with Yoora then Gray will picked you up there after woke up and back to AOMG to finish his work with Simon.

       You were humming happily when you reached your cubicle and put your bag on the table when your manager called you, “Y/n!”

       You turned around and greeted him politely, “Morning, sir.” It’s quite unusual you found your manager came earlier than you, were you the one who come late? You checked your watch but you’re perfectly on time.

       “I have something to tell you.” He walked to your direction.

       You stood still on your spot, as you remembered you didn’t do something wrong and your work could be proved as good. There’s nothing to worry about, but still, you had a little worry on yourself.

       "Congratulation!“ he gave you white envelope with gold lettering printed on it. The envelope looked luxurious and elegant. Is he getting married and inviting you? That’s your first thought when he handed out the envelope.

      "What is this?” You accepted the envelope and found a logo that you know so well on it. Your eyes widened, absolutely amazed with this magical envelope.

      “It’s what you really want since you joined us..”

      You took a look once again to make it sure your eyes weren’t betraying you.

      Chelsea College of Arts.

      It really is.

      You carefully opened the envelope, trying to not brutally rip this precious envelope and immediately read the letter. Your hand shaking due to shock, happy and being dumbfounded found your name written on the letter, it said you given a chance to study art at Chelsea College of Arts, London. Your company prepared a lot of benefits for their talented designer, beside money and reputation, they offered scholarship to study art and that’s your biggest reason joined them, finally it’s your turn to achieve it. This was beyond your imagination.

       You looked at your manager with mouth opened, still not believing what you just read. This is so unreal..

       "Congrats! You’ve worked so hard!“ He grinned and you finally back to your sense. You weren’t dreaming, everything’s real and big opportunity waiting for you.

       "Oh, thank you so much!!! I’m really happy! Thank you!!” You squealed like a child who get new toys, while your other co-workers smile and congratulate you.

       "You deserved it..“ he tapped your shoulder lightly before adding, "you’ll fly to London next week, so prepare yourself. We already prepared everything for you, Do your best and back to join us again with your experienced, y/n.”

       Next week? Did he just say that I have to go next week?
       Why is it so fast? How about Gray—

       "Y/n?“ Your manager waved his hand right in front of your face, "are you okay?!” He chuckled, “this news must be surprised you, right?”

       "Oh uh- y-yes, sir.“ You nodded, trying to sound sincere, your brain stopped working. You always want this opportunity, it’s your dream, and finally you it happened. But in the other side, it means you have to leave Korea sooner, leaving Gray which is mean so much for you. Gray and your dream are two things that unfortunately you couldn’t choose at the same time, you can’t have both. You can’t be greedy, whether you like it or not, you have to choose one of them. It could be Gray or your dream.

 

       “You will tell him, right?” Yoora looked at you with worry in her face. She found your scholarship letter along with your flight ticket when you accidently dropped them from your sketchbook.

       “Sure.” You replied, but honestly you weren’t sure about what you’re going to do with it. Tell Gray and ask him to wait for you, or quietly leave this country without him notice. If you tell him the truth, you’re not sure you’ll be able to leave, it’s really hard for you to imagine how lonely and sad your life without him again. Beside, you just started to experience a new relationship with your sweet and romantic Gray, and leave this country secretly must be a cruel way to say goodbye.

       “I’m sure you guys will be alright, one year is nothing. You are strong!” Yoora shook your shoulder lightly, trying to cheer you up.

       “Do you think he still wants to wait for another year?” you let out a deep sigh as you leaned back deeper on the couch, staring the ceiling with your blank mind. You personally thought that Gray actually doesn’t need to wait you, he can have anyone as his girlfriend, model, actress, singer. He can date anyone he wants to, he’s too good for you.

       “He loves you.” Yoora replied right away.

       “I don’t deserve him, Sunghwa oppa is too worthy.”

       “Stop being silly!” she pinched your arms and you cried in pain. “Count it as another test to prove that your love strong than anything.” she sounded like your mom, casually scolded you as if you’re her daughter. Yoora’s personality is really different with you, she’s really expressive, she doesn’t like hiding her feeling while you in the other hand a timid and like to hold up your feeling. Somehow you envy of her bluntness.

        “Arasso, don’t be mad, mom.” You jokingly replied her.

        “Yahh!!” she widened her eyes and ready to take a revenge on you because you mocked her, but then both of you heard someone unlocking the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter