Where Is The Love II

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, Gray living in happiness with his family, his adorable son..

     You couldn’t stop thinking about it since you met them few days ago. His son didn’t look like him at all, maybe he took after his mom? You thought. You remembered Gray’s wife soon to be four years ago, she’s pretty and no wonder their son; that adorable little boy grew well and handsome. You had thoughts about it, you always wondering how Gray’s son face when you used to date him back then. Would he take after Gray or you? You smiled at yourself, realizing how naïve you are. Both of you agreed to break up for the sake of goodness. After three years struggling on your relationship, he let you flew away, reaching your dream while you in the other hand let him marrying another woman. Both of you were too hurt and exhausted of young, wild and immature kind of relationship. Both of you tried your best to not hurt each other further and breaking up was the best decision, and you were never once regret it. His happiness is the matter, his smile. You wanted the best for him, and there he was.

     “Y/n?” Sohee, your co-workers called you.

      You jumped in surprise and she laughed watching your reaction, “What are you thinking about? Are you so nervous because you have to meet your first customer?” she teased you.  Today you have a schedule to meet your customer and he planned he will come over to your office to discuss with you.

      “You know, Korean is really demanding. I’m kinda worry about that..” You jokingly replied, literally had fun dissing your people.    

      “Well, from what I can conclude about the way he explained his custom design..” she side eyeing you and chuckled, “He wouldn’t go easy on you, he’s extremely perfectionist.”

      You groaned and rested your back deeper to your chair, “Ugh, seriously? Then you should come with me!”

      “I’d love to but I prefer to see you suffering.” She giggled.

      He said he would come at one pm but it’s already three pm and you had abandoned your works because this meeting but your customer hasn’t showing himself. Could he forget about this meeting? At first you were hesitate to call him but you decided to do it because you won’t waste your time much more only for this unclear meeting. You took a small note from Sohee earlier, it’s written his family name and his number on it. You pressed dial number and called him right away, after long ring tone finally he answered your call.

      “Hello?” Gray? You shook your head, tried your best to stop hallucinate that you heard his voice.        

 

      “Hello?” He asked again and you immediately answered, “Hello Mr. Lee.. it’s from Han Design.” You introduced yourself.

      “Aaah, Han Design? I’m on my way, but unfortunately I’m stuck in the traffic jam.” He tried to sound calm but you could catch he was disappointed at himself.

      “Well, I actually expected that.” you chuckled, trying to understand his situation. “I was wondering why you didn’t show up.”

      “I’m really sorry, about the meeting…”

      “Should we meet in half way? A place that not too far from my office and where you at right now, I think it’s easier than you have to drive here, I’m afraid you couldn’t make it due the traffic jam.” 

      “Is that okay?” he asked.

      “Sure, do you have any suggestion place?”

      “Mmm…” he gave a quite long paused before answered, “Sabiru Restaurant, Gangnam.”

       “Oh, I know that place.” You nodded in agreement even though he couldn’t see your face. You knew that place because you often go there since you came to Korea and it’s not too far from your office.

       “Alright, I could make it in 30 minutes. I’ll make a reservation first.” He said.

      “Yes, sir.”

      “See you later, Miss Kwon.” He’s mistaken you as Sohee, because Sohee was the one who always talking with him as the representative of your office.

      “It’s Miss Choi who’s speaking, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter