Where Is The Love IV

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Why does it feel hurt when it supposed to be forgotten?
      Just why? 

      He already moved on, he’s doing good, he has family. You could see how Gray’s doing his best without you. Then you have to do the same, moving on, living your life the fullest. It’s not like you didn’t try your best, you tried to date another guy, but they would end up being compared with Gray. Whenever there’s guy who tried to get closer with you, your brain automatically compare him with Gray and you can’t help it. Everything’s good when you were in US, nothing relate to him, just work, hangout with your friends and there was no opportunity you would bump to your ex just like what happened in Korea.

       You were in your office, trying to concentrate for doing another design. But instead of working, you spent your thirty minutes just for staring at your macbook screen and doing nothing. Memories of your recent meeting with Gray was really bothering you, why did he have to bring his son to another place? You were sure he drove his son to his wife, because he excused himself with his son after he announced that his wife wanted to talk with his son. Just why didn’t he tell his wife to join him at the apartment? Did he meet you secretly without telling his wife? Was it true?

       “Arghh, maybe I shouldn’t have come here.” You talked to yourself, “Korea is too dangerous for my heart, there’s no safe place.” You sighed in desperate

       Your heart telling you to give up and go back to US for saving your life, but your head remind you that you have to stick on your plan, be professional, be fair, and grow mature. An unexpected meeting Gray might be your way to grow stronger, it could help you how to dealing with your past. Even though we are all know, letting go and accepting reality were only easy to say, but definitely hard to do.

       It’s okay, y/n.. It’s processing. You can do it.

       That’s how you encourage yourself to survive on this unfair world.

 

 

       “She thinks, Jungki is my son.”

       “Then you should tell her the truth!”

       “No, just let it be. She needs time..”

       Yoora wanted to make Gray and you get closer but her husband, Simon forbids her for doing that. Well, Simon was right, there’s no need to go against universe’s will. But Yoora still wanted to meet you, that’s why she decided to drop by at your office with her lovely son without your knowing, she wanted to meet you because she missed you. You were basically cut off any form of contact with everyone who relate to Gray, included Yoora, your best friend. She understood why you did that, she wasn’t going to force you to do anything relate to Gray. She just wanted to clear something between you and Gray.

       “Pretty noona!” Jungki called you when you were on your passing by the lobby, he smiled at you, showing off his teeth.

       You stopped and grinned, “hi, little man..” honestly, you had no idea how Gray’s son suddenly appeared at your office. Maybe he was with Gray, you thought and asked him to make sure your guessing, “are you with your dad?”

       He shook his head firmly, “I came with my mom.”

       “Your mom?” you asked again then he nodded firmly as his answer.

      Gray’s wife is here? What for? For a moment you couldn’t think clearly, what on earth right now? How could Gray’s wife at your office? What she’s going to do right here? A lot of thoughts ran in your head until you saw a beautiful lady walked into your direction.

      “You’re really pretty, that’s why Jungki keeps calling you pretty noona.” A familiar face grinned at you.

      “Han Yoora!” you squealed in excitement and hugged her. Yoora, your best friend and also Simon’s wife, both of you became best friend due your relationship with Gray back then. Simon and Gray often made four of you meet together, their friendship made you and Yoora grew as best friend just like how Gray and Simon. Simon and Yoora were married first when you still dating Gray, but unfortunately you broke up and decided to cut off everything related to Gray.

      She hugged you back as both of you feeling nostalgic. But then the thoughts of reality woke you up, you pulled yourself and looked at Gray’s son who’s stood still beside Yoora.

       Is that mean Sunghwa—

       “Yah, are you dumb or something?” Yoora scolded you right away as if she knew what you were thinking about, “Don’t you see his face is 1000% Kiseok oppa’s face?!” come to think of it, this little boy doesn’t looks like Gray at all. At first you thought that little boy took after his mom but now that Yoora cleared it all for you, then you remembered why his face seems so familiar, Simon’s face resembles on this little boy.

       Yoora and you went to the café near park to talk in private and more comfortable place while Jungki playing on the kids playground inside the cafe. 

      “I was wondering, I mean.. Jungki is so handsome and adorable, he also really cute. But his face doesn’t looks like Sunghwa oppa at all. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his ears.. They are different. I thought he got his adorable face from Sunghwa oppa’s wife.” You explained what exactly you were thinking about Jungki and Gray.

      “He’s my son, you dummy.” Yoora pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter