Last Farewell

Where Is The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you..” he said almost whisper but it still audible for you.

      “I know.” you looked at his eyes and gave him your beautiful smile, because you knew he really meant it.

      “Sorry for making us like this.” He studied your face and piercing his apologetic eyes on you. His sorry wasn’t the answer of your longing, but as you remembered how hard and complicated your relationship with Gray for this past three years, at least you deserved his sorry even though both of you knew that it wasn’t going to change anything between you and him.

      “It’s not your fault, we just.. can’t make it, I guess?” you shrugged and forced yourself to let out a small chuckle, showing him that you were fine.

      “Can I hug you for the last time?” his sudden question surprised you.

      “Sure..” you nodded in approval and without more words Gray stepped closer and pulled you to his embrace, sharing his warmth. He caressed your back and buried his face on crook of your neck. Both of you had a lot of words to say, but you decided to let it out through your body language.

       You wrapped your arms around his back as he tightened his hug, “Oppa, stay happy..” that’s the only thing you wanted to happen, his happiness. No matter how hurt it is, as long as you could see his smile and made sure he’s happy, it’s enough for you. They say love is selfish, but for you, love is acceptance. And let him build his happiness without you were counted as acceptance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter