Chapter 8

It's Not Over

Sungjae woke me up from my nap and told me I should freshen up and get ready to cook.

After I freshened up and made my way to the kitchen. I made something new that I haven’t made before, that I saw on the cooking channel the other day.

One by one the boys came to the door. Rome and Woohyun came together, they brought some chips and a special dip. Sungyeol came with Kai, while Daehyun and Key came separate. Some of them did bring some more beer and a night bag.

As the game started on the TV, I finished cooking and put the food on the table that was now in front of the TV. One by one each of them dug up into the food, whilst shouting at the TV.

Seeing them do that kind of reminded me of how much I miss my BTS boys and most importantly NamJoon.

When no one was looking, I made my way back to my room and decided to call him.

“Hello?” Jimin answered.

“Hello Jimin. Where’s NamJoon?” I asked.

“He’s filming right now. My phone died so he gave me his so I can play a game.” He said.

“Ohh, I see. Can you tell him to call me if he can please?” I said.

“Yea. I’ll tell him once he’s done,” Jimin said, “Hey, noona? Is everything alright between you and NamJoon?”

“Everything’s perfectly fine between us. Why do you ask?” I said.

“Well, hyungs been more destructive than usual in the dorm and he’s worrying a lot. He won’t tell the members what it is but we do know it has to be about you.”

“I’m sorry you guys have to be around this. He’s probably not going to say anything at all. I ask him but he tells me he’s alright and that he can handle it.” I sighed, really wanting to change the subject. “Are you guys going to do something for his birthday?”

“Jin hyung just went to the store with the manager to get a cake.” Jimin said.

Just then there was a knock at my door. Krystal made her way in and asked if I was coming back out. I told her I’d be out in a moment.

“Well, I guess I got to go know. Call me when he’s done please.” I said,

“Will do noona. Later.” He said and hung up.

I made my way back into the room. I didn’t realize I was on the phone for almost an hour. The game was half way done and there was beer all over the table.

I’m usually not a drinker and when Woohyun handed me a beer and told me that I should sit down and enjoy myself. I decided maybe I should enjoy myself, at least a little bit.

One beer after another and so on. I was starting to get into the game, I don’t even know who I was going for.

“Come on, now you’re going the wrong way!!!” Key yelled at the TV and threw an empty can of beer at it.

“Hey, hey don’t break the TV!” Minhyuk said while hitting Key on the shoulder.

I couldn’t help but laugh. I noticed that Krystal had fallen asleep on the couch and one by one so did everyone else.

Before I knew it, I was knocked out.