Chapter 5

It's Not Over

“NamJoon!! Wake up right now!” I said. He was snoring up a storm so early in the morning that I couldn’t go back to sleep and I waited an hour before I fully decided that I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Let me sleep a little longer, mom.” He said, pushing my hands away from him and taking back the cover.

“Kim NamJoon, if you don’t wake up this minute, I’m going to have to go with my last option.” I said.

He just turned over and continued snoring away.

I sighed. I didn’t want to do this but we have a long day that we need to plan what we’re going to do.

As I lifted up the object in my hand. I whispered I’m sorry. I love you but you need to wake up and down went the water splashing on him.

He shot up so fast and just stared at me. I smiled at him and gave him a tiny wave.

“If we were at home I would’ve told you to run. I was having such a beautiful dream.” He said while getting up and shaking his head right in front of me so the water would get on me.

“Ugh, this guy.” I said, as I tried to deflect the water. “Go shower please. We have a long day remember?”

He nodded that he remembered and made his way to the shower, while he did that I fixed the bed and replaced the now wet ones with fresh clean ones.

We went downstairs to find his mother up and cooking breakfast. His father was sitting in the living room on his favorite chair watching some early morning show. NamJoon went to go join him, while I stayed to help his mother make breakfast.

“So, have you kiddos figured out what you guys are going to do?” his mother asked.

“No, not yet. We’re still trying to figure out where we were going.” I said.

“You will be fine, sweetie. I hope they get him before anything serious happens.” His mother said, as she patted my hand.

After breakfast, I decided to take a walk through NamJoon’s mothers’ garden, on my way to the garden swing. I was thinking about what she said, I was debating if I should go into hiding for a while, if I should possibly go out of the country for safety precautions.

“What are you thinking about?” NamJoon asked, as he came and sat down next to me on the garden swing.

“I’m just thinking about what your mom said.” I sighed, “I’ve been thinking if we stay here he’ll find me. I don’t want that.”

“He’s not going to find you. I’ll make sure of that.” He said, as he patted me on the head.

“You don’t know that fully. I think I should get out of the country for a while. At least until we know he’s back where he belongs.” I said.

NamJoon just nodded his head, letting me know he understood what I was saying. My choice is made and I will leave the country for safety.