Chapter 10

It's Not Over

“Krystal, you wouldn’t believe the dreams I had. Ugh, I’m never drinking again.” I said as I got up.

With my eyes still closed, I walked to where the door should’ve been, only to bump into the wall.

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I realized that I had been to this place before, multiple times, with KangJun.

I began to panic, when I figured out what kind of situation I am now in.

I tried to put together the pieces from the night before, only to end up with nothing that could come to memory of the events leading to where I am.

Was I drugged? Who took me? I knew I shouldn’t of drunk.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I looked around the room for something I can use as a weapon. I came up with nothing.

The door crept open and I couldn’t believe the person that was on the other side of that door.

“You?” I said. I felt like someone had punched me in the gut with this realization.

“I’m sorry to have done this to you. I really am and I don’t expect you to forgive me easily but I honestly had no other choice.” He said.

“But you were my friend. You lied to me this whole time?” I said.

“I’m sorry. I truly am sorry and I wish you understood why I had no choice but to do this.” He said, while putting his hand through his hair.

“How could you Sungjae?” I kept repeating more to myself than to anyone else.

I heard another voice coming towards the room.

“Come on. Sungjae. He said our work is done and he’ll leave us alone now.”

I knew that voice, too. As the owner of that voice came in to view I couldn’t believe my eyes. Woohyun.

“Oh. I didn’t know you where awake. I’m really sorry for what we have done to you. Hopefully you will understand the position we were put in.” he said, as he bowed to me and dragged Sungjae away.

As they left the room, it hit me that my nightmare had actually came true. I was right where I didn’t want to be.

“It seems my princess has finally woken up from her sleep. Come now, it’s time for you to eat.” KangJun said.

I didn’t realize when he came to the room, nor do I know how long he was standing there.

“I’m not hungry.” I said.

“You don’t fool anyone but yourself you have been out for a whole day. You have to be hungry. Come on, now. Don’t make me go over there.” He said.

I had no other choice but to get up and follow him to the kitchen table. He grabbed my shoulders and made me sit in the chair closest to where he was sitting.

I couldn’t help but shudder at his touch. It brought back so much unwanted memories.

He placed a plate in front of me and put a fork in my hand.

I ate, while thinking of a move I can possibly make.

If only he had given me a real fork, I would've stabbed him with it.

"How I missed the smell of your hair," He said as he buried his face into my hair. "and you."

He turned me around and made me face him. I tried to squirm away from him but he grabbed me by my shoulders and tightly held me closer to him.

I could hear my heartbeat racing in my ears as he slowly moved his face closer to mine.

"I've missed you so much. You don't understand how I've been dying to be by yourside. You were all I can think about. Why would you betray me and say you belong to someone else? I've changed so much, just to be the man you've always wanted me to be." He said as he forced his kiss onto me.