Chapter 7

It's Not Over

“Hey, hey come on now. Stop, ugh move.”

“No, no, no. go that way. Man look what you did.”

The boys were sitting in the living room for the last 2 hours playing a game on the live network. It was obvious to Krystal and I that what we just heard confirmed that the boys had finally lost the battle with whoever they were playing against.

Right on cue, the boys made their way into the kitchen.

Krystal and I have been thinking of things we can do for the day and possible jobs I can apply for to keep myself busy.

“I know a place you can fit into.” Sungjae said.

“It’s not about what she can fit into, silly. She needs a job she at least would love to do,” Minhyuk said, slapping Sungjae on the head.

“Hey. I’m pretty sure she’ll love it too.” Sungjae replied.

I was starting to get curious as to what the job may be. Sungjae told me that he would show me tomorrow and not to worry.

We all left the house and the three of them decided to take me sightseeing and to show me the places each of them like to go on their day off.

They showed me this big skating rink that they like to go to during the cold weather, a really unique looking movie theaters that plays both new and old releases, and a club that they said was really cool on the weekends and said they’d take me on the weekend. The place that they wanted to show me so bad but was a few miles away and decided to wait until the perfect time to take me to Niagara Falls. They said it was a really pretty place, even to go sight-seeing and camping, if possible.

It was almost dinner time and we decided to stop at an Italian restaurant.

“Oh man I love this place. I just love the raviolis and the fettuccine alfredo,” said Krystal. I could practically see the girls mouth drooling.

“Calm down, babes. The foods not going anywhere,” Minhyuk said, as he gentle closed .

The waitress came to our table and took our drink and food orders. Sungjae ordered for me because he felt that I should try something other than what I usually order when we come to an Italian place.

As we were making our way out, Minhyuk and Sungjae started walking towards a group of 5 guys that were also leaving the restaurant.

“Hey guys,” some guy in a white shirt said as he pulled Minhyuk in a hug, another guy had Sungjae in a headlock.

Krystal and I made our way closer to the guys. Krystal went up to one of them and gave him a big hug. I stood there just staring, wondering if they forgot I was here already.

“Hey who’s this pretty lady,” said a blonde haired guy. I didn’t see him walk up to me.

Krystal introduced me to the guys; the blonde hair guy is Kai, the white shirt guy is Daehyun, the guy that had Sungjae in a headlock is Rome, the other 2 guys are Woohyun and Sungyeol.

I could have sworn I seen one of the guys before but I couldn’t put my finger on where it was.

We departed from the guys and they made plans on seeing us again possibly at a club or some place. As we got in the house we all showered and made our way to our beds.

Once I hit the bed, my phone went off informing me that I got an e-mail. I didn’t recognize the e-mail but seen that it was meant for me since my name was in the subject space.

Before I can even read the message, my eyes drifted off to sleep.