Chapter 6

It's Not Over

The flight to Canada was so long, that I slept the whole plane ride there.

I was sad that NamJoon couldn’t come. He wanted to but I had to remind him of his duty to his fans and the company. I didn’t want to put a hold on something even I have been waiting for.

As I got my bags and made my way through the crowd in search for the people I haven’t seen in forever to be my new roommates for the time being.

I felt someone come up behind me and put their hands over my eyes.

“Guess who.” The voice said.

“Krystal you should at least try to disguise your voice when you do that.” I laughed as I removed her hands from my eyes.

“Aww. Maybe next time I’ll get you.” She said, “Sungjae come on. Help her with her bags. Don’t just stand there.”

“No, it’s ok. I got it.” I said.

“No, no. Let me. It wouldn’t look right if I let a lady carry her own bags to the car.” Sungjae said, as he took my bags.

We exited the airport and I spotted Minhyuk leaning against the car, waiting for us to approach.

“It’s about time. I was getting hungry and about to leave you guys.” He said, as he grabbed me in for a hug and rubbed my head. “It’s been a long while since I seen you shawty. Why didn’t you bring NamJoon?”

“He had some work to do and I didn’t want him to feel that he needs to protect me by being with me. He wanted to so bad though.” I said, as we got in the car and made our way to their home, which will know be my temporary home.

Not even 5 minutes after we pulled away from the airport, I fell asleep.

I was dreaming about NamJoon and what if he ran into KangJun. He doesn’t know KangJun like I do. I know that NamJoon would do anything to keep him from finding me. Even if that means he has to fight him.

I kept dreaming of the worst case scenarios. NamJoon getting hurt, getting arrested, disappearing, or him being in a state where he couldn’t do what he loved anymore.

We had stopped for food, so by the time we made it to the house it was already night time. Krystal showed me to my room and then headed to hers and Minhyuk’s room and knocked out.

I started taking out my things and decided that I could put it away tomorrow. I should call NamJoon.

Ring ring ring

“Hello beautiful.” NamJoon said, sounding like he just woke up.

“Hey handsome.” I said, missing him already.

“How was the plane ride?” he said.

“I slept the whole way here and even in the car on our way to the house.” I said, “I miss you already.”

“I miss you, too babe. I can’t believe I let you talk me into letting you go on your own.” He said.

“I know. I had to. You have work to do but I promise Minhyuk, Sungjae and Krystal will keep me safe. You know they will.” I said.

“Yea I do. I’m just worried, I guess. I shouldn’t have anything to worry about you’re in good hands.” He said.

“Ya hyung. Go to the bathroom with that. I’m trying to sleep,” said a sleepy J-hope that I could hear in the background.

“I’ll let you go back to bed before you wake up any other members. I should head to bed myself. It’s getting kind of late.” I said, as I glanced at the clock.

“Aww, haha. Ok, ok. Tell everyone I said hi and be safe. Love you. I will talk to soon.” He said, letting out a yawn.

“I will. Goodnight, I love you too.” I said, before I ended the call.

I laid myself on the bed and stared up at the selling thinking of how tomorrow my turn out, before I knew it I was out again, for the third time today.