Chapter 1

It's Not Over

My my my, you’re my dododododo Dododododo dododododo my my my, you’re my - my cell phone rang.

“Hello.” I answered.

“Hey babe, I’m sorry but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it on time for dinner. The boss man wants us to practice our dance for our new song some more.” NamJoon said.

“Oh it’s ok. I’ll put some away for you.” I said, feeling a bit sad.

“I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you I pro- hey you two back up go somewh- hey that’s mine“

“Noona!! Noona!! Hi haha,” Jungkook & V said.

“Hi boys.” I replied back while laughing.

“Bye Noona. You should come by and visit us soon and bring some of that delicious food you made last time.” V said,

“I will as soon as I have time to, ok?” I said.

“Ok Noona, here’s RapMon hyung.” Jungkook said.

“Sorry babe, these kids have been wanting to say hi to you all day, haha. Well I have to go now, the dance teacher is giving me the look.” NamJoon said.

“Okay. I’ll see you later tonight than? Love you.” I said.

“Promise. I’ll be home as soon as we’re done. Love you, too. Don’t wait up for me.” NamJoon laughed before he hung up.

I sat at the table. Looking at all the food I had cooked for the boys, thinking they would be able to come over. I got up and started putting the food into Tupperware to put them away. I washed all the dishes and cleaned the counters.

I realized that it was only 6:30 and it was still light outside. I decided to go out for a run. I got on my running clothes, grabbed my mp3 and made my way around the block.

I ran for about an hour before I made my way back home. As I turned the corner to get to my apartment, I ran into somebody.

“Oh I’m so sorry. I didn’t…” as I looked at the person I ran into I couldn’t find the words I wanted to say anymore, but I had the feeling that I should turn around and run away somewhere I’d feel safe. As I turned to go the other way, this person grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

“So, it seems like I don’t have to do much looking around just to find the person I love the most, you came to me.” He said as he held my shoulders and smiled at me wickedly.

I tried to free myself from his grip but each time I did he would squeeze my shoulders tighter.

“Tsk tsk. Why are you trying to get away from me, love? Don’t you love me anymore?” he laughed.

“Let me go, let me go right now. You kn0w you’re not supposed to be anywhere near me.” I said, in a firm voice, hoping he’d let me go.

“Why should I let you go? You belong to me, remember?” He said, as he looked into my eyes and gave me this look that said everything I wanted to forget.

 He let go of one of my shoulders and grabbed my face and examined every inch of it. That gave me the opportunity to hit him where it hurts the most. As I kicked him and he fell to the ground and as I started to run in the opposite .direction I could hear him yelling, “You can run all you want. Just remember wherever you go, wherever you hide. I will always find you. You belong to me and no one else.”

I didn’t dare to turn around. As I made my way inside the apartment, I made sure to lock all the locks on the door. I made my way into the shower and tried my best not to think about what just happened less than an hour ago. The person I was trying to forget and never wanted to see again in my life had found me. I was slowly beginning to fear for my life all over again.

As I got out the shower, I couldn’t help but touch the scar above my abdomen. I tried not to think about that night when I could’ve lost my life if it wasn’t for the real love of my life.

I made my way into the room NamJoon and I shared. I threw myself onto the bed and the TV to watch some reruns of Love Rain.

For 4 years, NamJoon and I have been together. If it wasn’t for him being at the right place, at the right time that night I probably never would have made it out alive. When I was in the hospital, he would stop by every day to see how I was doing and would even bring me flowers. Sometimes he’d even bring some food one of s cooked cause he felt that the hospital cafeteria wasn’t all that good and I needed to eat something delicious. When the doctor gave the ok that I can start walking around, NamJoon would prepare picnics for us outside the quad. That’s when he decided it was the right time to confess to me. He was so kind and cute, I couldn’t say no to this man that stayed by my side when I had no one else to help me recover.

Thinking of the past just made me realize that I am in good hands and NamJoon wouldn’t let anything happen to me. If anything were to he’d be there by my side.

As I was thinking more about all the things NamJoon had done to bring me back to the light, I slowly drifted to sleep not realizing that not even 10 minutes after I had fallen asleep NamJoon came home and made himself comfortable next to me after he had showered.