Chapter 1

Against The Norm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun already shows the sign of settling down. The boys in our group are still playing and joking around, forgetting the truth that we are in the war right now. It has been a few months after the Earth is overrun by the aliens. After the run, we found a few survivors and started to make a group to survive on our own. We knew that there are more surviving groups in South Korea, but we never meet them. It’s actually much easier to meet the invaders than the survivors. We don’t have any permanent shelters. We are always on the run, escaping from getting murdered or being experimented by the invaders.

And we don’t even know our family’s well-being, whether they’re dead or alive. Our main mission right now is to go to Pyeongchang. It was rumoured that most of the surviving humans are well protected there, and I believe, my family are there too. Though we are surviving on our own, the government do help u too, actually. They often would drop packages, containing guns and weapons, radios, walkie-talkie, maps, drinks and foods for us. There are designated times and places and it’s normally out of city, out of reach of the aliens.

“What are you staring at? The boys?” Moonbyul suddenly comes next to me and looks outside of the window from 4th floor. She looks at the boys who are playing outside. We are now staying at an abandoned building, a few miles from the city.

“No.” I reply her without taking off my eyes from the boys. Taehyung suddenly looks up and locks his eyes with me. He flashes me a smile before continuing to join his friends joking around. I walk away and go to where all our weapons located.

“He’s so into you.” Hwasa joins me and Moonbyul as we are checking our weapons and guns. I snort. It's not a time for me to be in any romantic relationship, so I just focus on our work. We have tons of them, more than enough for us to use it. I have been leading the group, together with Taehyung.

“Why am I even leading this group?” I mutter in my breath but Wheein heard me.

“You wanna know why?” She asks me, while sitting in front of me.

“At first, I thought that you would’ve died when you bumped into the alien. You just stood there, like it was nothing. Thankfully Taehyung was there to save you. Your bluntness is way too much that I really thought that you will never su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter