Chapter 6

Against The Norm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kratos, as the prophecy told us. You're here."

"What? Wait I think you've got the wrong person"

I give a look to him. The old man just stands in front of me with a smile. A smile, I can't grasp what it means.

"Yes, you are Kratos. You need to bring peace again. For both Earth and our planet, Hades. Help us, Kratos. Only with your help we can defeat the evil."

"But how?" I somehow feel desperate. Desperate to help this person. I don't know why he talked to me when I don't even know what Kratos thing means but at least I want to be of help.

"Only you know the way, Kratos. Not us."

And just then, the tats on my arm starts glowing. It hurts like crazy. It feels like my wrist just got stabbed by knife over and over again.

"Arghh!" 

















 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jihyo! Jihyo wake up!"

I hear a voice and I instantly open my eyes. I didn't notice that I was crying and sweating really bad, but when Taehyung wipes my tears, I just feel something in me. I don't know what is it but I just feel like crying at this time.

"Taehyung...." I hug him and sob. He hugs me back tightly and pats my back gently.

"It's okay, Jihyo. It's okay. I'm here, eo? Don't worry." Him whispering the words soothe my heart. My breath calms down, thanks to him.

 

🔻🔻🔻

Me and Taehyung are sitting around the fire. It's our turn for on guard. Just now I fell asleep because I was too tired due to the intense combat training. We are sharing blanket, which means, Taehyung is hugging me in the blanket. He is still worried of me since my nightmare, though I already told him that I'm okay. My other hand is still caressing my tattooed wrist. It somehow hurts.

I wonder. Is it really just a nightmare?

"Jihyo."

"Urm?"

"Do you mind? Telling me what happened earlier?" He turns and looks into my eyes. I can see that he is concerned of me.

He always do.

"It's just a weird nightmare." I smile, before I continue my story.

"Some old man came to me and told me something about prophecy and Kratos? And then about peace between Earth and Hades. And then." I stop, and show him my tatoo.

"This. It glowed and hurt me. It felt like I got stabbed there many times. And then you woke me up." He looks to my tats, and then caresses my tats with his thumb.

"You know. I've read something similar about this before." His eyes are still focused on my wrist.

"What do you mean?"

"About Kratos and all. The things you told me. There's a myth that someone will break the curse of the evil between Earth and Hades. Kratos will bring peace to both planets. But there's a condition. Kratos needs to kill the devil." My eyes widen hearing his story.

"Some books told that there's only one. And some books told that there's more than one. And this. This tats, they called it Death Hollow. Where all the power to defeat the devil exist."

"So there's probably more than one? Interesting. Death Hollow?" We both then stay in silent. His thumb is still caressing my wrist, and I just stare to the tats plainly.

Is the legend true?

If it is, what should I do?

 

 

👣👣👣👣👣

 

"Let's move."

"Leo." N calls for him when the others already made their way out. Leo halts his move an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter