Chapter 5

Against The Norm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You let her go." N appears besides Leo as he watches Jihyo and her team reunite again silently.

"It's dangerous."

"She won't tell them anything."

"Not for us. For her." Leo stares into N's eyes as if he can make hole with the stares.

"You know better, Leo." N then disappears in a blink, leaving Leo alone. Leo sighs and drops his head down as he was in deep thought.

'Goodbye for now, Hyo.' Leo gives a last look to her. She was hugging a guy before he disappears too.

💜💛💚

"How could you hide this from us!? We're a team!" Bin explodes in anger. Ravi and Hyuk hold him tight, preventing him from getting any closer with Leo. Leo turns to N, asking for explanations.

"I didn't tell them. They already felt something was off when they came to the room." N raises his hand, defending himself.

"Leo, is she..." Ken pauses, examining Leo's expression. Leo sighs heavily.

"Yes. She's the one. The one we're looking for. Kratos." Everyone gasp and they don't even move.

"So the girl you met a few years ago was her?" Bin asks. Ravi and Hyuk already free Bin, after he seems relaxed.

"Yes. At that time, I wasn't sure. I checked her wrist and that's when Death Hollow appears on her wrist."

"I never thought Kratos is a girl." Hyuk takes a seat next to Ken and ruffles his grey hair.

"Bet she doesn't know she's Kratos." Ravi exchanges look with the others.

"If she knew, she probably wouldn't be helping the humans." Ravi continues.

"I don't think so. She'll still help them, since we use forces." Ken leans into the comfy sofa, as he speaks. The others nod, agreeing to him.

"She's too nice. And brave." N suddenly remembered the times when he talked to her.

"Just exactly like the prophecy tells us." Hyuk mutters in a low voice, barely can be heard by others.

"We need to protect her from the President." Leo finally opens his mouth after staying silent for a long time.

"Don't worry. We'll protect her with our lives." Hyuk pats Leo's back gently, giving support to his co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter