Chapter 7

Against The Norm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo, get away now." Taehyung's voice somehow sends shiver to my spine. The others too draw their swords, riffles, or any weapons they have with them right now. I get speechless. I can't possibly let them harm Leo!

"Guys, put-"

"Your weapons down." I haven't finish my words when N speaks and the other Hydes just come swooshing and stand beside me and Leo. I eye N who's standing next to me, and the others, whom, I haven't met yet.

I mean, officialy. In battles, I've seen them before from far away. Not their real face. Just in their normal uniforms.

"Jihyo."

"Hyo."

Damnit I'm stuck between the two groups now.

"Jihyo. Come here." Taehyung's voice is demanding, like he wouldn't even want to hear any excuses right now.

"She's one of us." One of the Hydes speaks.

"Bull she's a human not an alien!" Hyunwoo pulls the trigger. I panick and quickly stand between the two group.

"Guys please! Stop! Leo, can you take us to somewhere with privacy?" I plead him with my eyes, asking for his help. He sighes and looks down. I guess, he's weak when I make the pitiful face. He makes a twirl using his index finger, and all of us are moved to an old shoes factory.

 

🔻🔻🔻

 

Everyone had their weapons down for a moment now. After an intense staring battle, they finally gave in to me pleading them. My members have their eyes on me, waiting for my explanations. The Hydes are watching us with silence, I guess, waiting for me too.

"Guys. That day, I was saved by this guy, Leo." I point my finger to Leo, and then to N.

"Also him." I look to my members one by one, and stop at Taehyung. Everyone is shocked, but somehow, I can't see any expression on Taehyung's face. He looks rather angry.. That the fact someone else saved me.

He looks....... Like he expected this.

"Guy? They're not human they're ing aliens! Look at their whole body structure, Jihyo!" Sunny yells in anger. I sigh.

"No. Sunny, they're just like us. They're just living in other planet that's it. Leo, tell them." I insist Leo to tell the truth. Leo comes and stands next to me.

"She's right." He then reveals his normal look, behind his armed suits. Which of course, makes the others shocked.

Well... Except for Taehyung.

"Leo how can you reveal yourself!?" Another Hydes got mad at Leo.

"Relax. We need her. If it means we need to protect her group in order to protect her, I'll do that." The other Hydes go silent.

What does he mean by that? Protecting me? From what? From their own creatures?

"Very well." N then too does the same, revealing his normal self, and follow by the other Hydes. I am utterly shocked seeing all of them as I go stand next to Taehyung, just to have a better look of all of them.

This is my first time seeing their normal selves.

And I have to admit....

"They're seriously good looking." Hwasa nudges my elbows and whispers to my ears.

"I know..."

Dang my eyes can't leave them!

 

🔻🔻🔻

 

It doesn't take long, for my teammates to befriend with the Hydes. Well, not practically close as I am with them, but for them to not pointing weapons to each other is already making me feel relief. The Hydes are already close to me, close enough we can crack jokes.

Well, of course... Except for Taehyung, my partner has been watching us with silent. Or maybe I can safely say, watching me. Even when I'm sitting next to him, helping him bandaging his wounds.

"Alright tae. I know it's weird, but they're just like us too. Please don't-"

"I know." He stops staring at me and looks away as I finished cleaning his wounds.

"I just don't like you being with them. Especially Leo." I smile as I sense a tinge of jealous in his voice. I gently hold his cheek with both my hands, bringing his face to look at me. Gosh he's so cute with that sulky face 🙈

"Taehyung-ah, you don't have to worry of Leo. We're just-"

"I'm not worried of him with you. Well, at least I'd like to think so." He gently places his hands over my hands.

"I'm worried of your safety more. That philosophy, I-"

"Hyo." Leo's voice calling for me making Taehyung to stop talking. He walks away, as if giving ways for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter