Chapter 4

Against The Norm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooooo……” The silence comes again. N can’t find the right word I guess to start a conversation with a different creature like me.

“I’m curious.” I say, making them jolt. I hold my laughter and fake a cough instead.

“How old are you guys?” N burst into laugh and Leo gives a wide smile to me.

“I couldn’t believe that actually comes out from a human.” N wipes his tears after laughing too much. I smile sheepishly.

“I am 183 years old. Leo is younger than me by 3 years.” I nod my head.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” Leo asks me out of sudden.

“About what?” I stare into his deep eyes. He stays silent. He knows that I know what he was referring too.

“No. I don’t think I need to. I know times move faster in your planet. What’s your age in Earth?” I look to N and he gives a smile to me.

“We’re both 26.”

#

“Commander!” The voices of other Hydes calling for Leo shock us.

“Quick! Go to the secret room!” N commands and Leo nods his head. Leo changes to his army outfit and grabs my hand, leading me to the secret room.

I heard the door opens and N chatters with the other Hydes, but then the sounds of them chatting slowly fade.

“N has bring them back to the base camp.” I let out a relief sigh as I lean my back to the wall. My hand is still tight in Leo’s hand. He doesn’t seem to want to let it go.

So do I.

I close my eyes, taking a deep breath. I don’t know why but I suddenly think of Moobyul, Hwasa, Wheein, the other members of my small group and….

Kim Taehyung.

“Hyo, are you okay?” I wake up from my deep thought. I look up and see Leo’s normal form. He is worried of me, seeing my teary eyes.

“I need to go Leo.”

“What do you mean?”

“They need me.”

 

#

Kim Taehyung

“I’m not going anywhere without Jihyo!” I scream as we land on the ground and try to run into the building again but Hyunwoo and Jota hold me tight.

“Taehyung you heard her! We have to go!”

“I said no!” I try to free myself from these boys but gosh they are too strong.

“Taehyung. Stop.” Moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter