Prologue

Against The Norm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2060.

 

It was supposed to be another ordinary night. Families having dinner, friends hanging out with each other. It was like how it always would be.

I was alone, outside, staring at the starless skies. Somehow, the skies that day was...

Empty.

It's like something was going to happen. But oh well. I'm just an ordinary person. I thought of a lot of stupid things.

I was so in the deep imagination, when suddenly, I heard something. It sounded like a siren. I never heard anything like that before but I could feel, something bad was about to happen.

"Jihyo run!! It's a war!!" Moonbyul and Hwasa, my best friends grabbed my hands, and we ran outside of the dorm. We didn't even got to take any of our belongings. Except that my phone that was already in my pocket.

"What happene-"

"FOR SAKE JIHYO I TOLD YOU WE'RE IN A WAR!" Moonbyul yelled to me. I was clueless. Blur.

What the heck is going on? What war? Why is everyone running, screaming and crying? Why there are fires everywhere? Why there are collapsed building in front of me? Why do I hear sounds of guns and bombs?

Why I don't feel anything?

"Urgghhh. She's making me mad. Let's just go." Hwasa continued to run followed by Moonbyul. I stood there, watching people running away. Some were injured. There were even bodies lying on the ground.

But I still feel nothing. I couldn't believe my eyes.

That I am in a wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter