Declaration of Love

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Kyo grew up helping her parents, taking care of her siblings, focusing on her studying, and making sure all her responsibilities as the oldest daughter and sister were all taken care. She didn’t have much time for hanging out with her friends after high school. She missed being a student. She won’t stop and never thought about ending her education after high school. She was determined to go back to school for higher education and become a dentist. So basically, Hye Kyo’s life was booked up with family and her future goals.

 

Not to mention about having a love interested, she didn’t even have time to think about any serious relationship. Ever since in high school years, she has been chased after by many popular guys in town, rich and poor. Almost half of young male customers who came to their bakery were there being faithful customers but most likely they came in to see and admire the beauty of Hye Kyo. As a well-disciplined young woman, she then sincerely rejected them since she knew she was not ready for that kind of commitment, and deep down in her heart she was fully aware that her heart was not belong to anyone yet.

 

But after she met with Joong Ki, Hye Kyo thought it was the time for her to solve a great mysteries of romance which she never thought about having one yet. She assumed it was too early but heart just kept going 10 to the power of X number per second every time she thought of Joong Ki. She had been asking herself the same questions over and over agian on the night of their second meeting: What had he done to my never shaken heart? Why was I accompanied by butterflies in the stomach every time our eyes met? Had I gone crazy with the impossible?

 

Hye Kyo found herself turning and repositioning her perfectly shaped slim body on her bed even after midnight. She kept thinking about the unexpected guest/s at the bakery store and couldn’t get her mind off from the little conservation they shared. She lost herself in his handsomely charming gaze and she would be lying if she felt nothing when he blunted out about how he missed her and how happy he was to see her again. She would be lying if she said there was not a day she thought about him after they accidently met at the LHO.

“Unni, are you feeling ok? Umma wants me to check on you since you haven’t woken up yet” Hye Kyo heard her sister was asking standing beside her bed.

 

“Wait, what? What time is it?” Hye Kyo asked trying to adjust her eyes from the ray of sun light beaming through the window.

 

Nun is HyeKyo’s younger sister and she is two years younger than HK.

 

Nun: “It’s almost 9:15 A.M., unni. You don’t have to wake up if you need some more time to sleep. I can go help umma when I’m done with my chore. I saw you were having a hard time going to sleep last night.”

 

“Really, you did?!” HyeKyo asked in a surprised and thought to herself “was I that obviously nervous?”

 

“If I’m not wrong, it must be because one of the oppa from yesterday at the store, huh?” Nun teasingly asked her sister with a smirk.

 

Throwing a pillow to her younger sister, HyeKyo squealed with a shyly smile “Have some respect to your unni, you pabo.”

 

“No, seriously unni. They both look cute especially the one who took the courage and grab your wrist. I can totally tell he already fell for you” Nun excitingly said.

 

HyeKyo: “Ya! Why are you talking about guys being cute and all? Remember the reason why appa and umma send you to school, girl?”

 

Nun: “I know and still remember why unni. As I have promised you before, I will try if not 100% but at least 80% to be just like unni. I’m just so not used to seeing you like last night before. You looked confused but at the same time you seem happy and you were even glowing in the dark. I think it is time for you to open your heart, Unni.”

 

“I really hope that one day you will become the ideal woman for all women in this world. I pray that you will keep your promise and look after appa and umma when I’m not around. And I thank you for your concern about me. I’m not going to lie about me being so nervous about seeing Joong Ki yesterday. I’m not 100% sure how I feel for now but I can assure you that only he sure can makes my heart flutters” Hye Kyo replied playing with Nun’s long hair.

 

“OMGosh!!! I’m so happy for you Unni. I really wish you and ….” Nun trailed off after Taeyang came in even before he finished knocking on their bed room door.

 

Taeyang is a one and only son for the Song family and is the middle child. A year younger and a year older than Hye Kyo and Nun respectively. He is a senior in High school and one of the smartest students at their school.

 

“What are you so happy for, dong saeng?” Taeyang asked walking toward where HyeKyo and Nun were sitting on Hye Kyo’s bed.

 

Nun: “We were talking about the oppa we saw yesterday at the bakery store.”

 

“He knows too?!” Hye Kyo asked surprising with her eyes wide opened.

 

Nun: “He was the first one to notice how oppa Joong Ki was looking at you with all the love he has!”

 

“Of course, I did first since I must be the one who look after my nuna and dong saeng as only son in the family” Taeyang said with a proud smile on his face and sat beside his sisters on the bed.

 

“Aww, thank you my little brother. You know, you are the second best!” Hye Kyo brother putting her arm around his shoulder.

 

Taeyang: “Second best?!”

 

HyeKyo: “Yes, that’s because I’m the frist best.”

 

The three siblings then laughed in a harmony.

 

“But on a serious note though. I want you to be happy, Nuna. And I know it is too early to say it but I want to say it anyway. If he can’t give the happiness that my Nuna deserved, he will have to go through hell with me first. With everything you been through just for us, you deserve more than happiness. We want the best for you, Nuna. And what I just said applied for both of you” Taeyang said it while his two sisters were looking at him in both awe and heartwarming.

 

Hye Kyo: “But don’t get too excited yet dears. I’m not 100% sure of what kind of feeling I have for him or worse we don’t even know what he really thinks of me. After all he might be someone I just passed by while I walk on the street of life, right? Ya, so don’t give your hope so much!”

 

Before they had a chance to speak another word, they were stopped by the knock on the door.

 

Nun: “Come in!”

 

“Omo! I was wondering if my children run away from me. Why are you all here and why don’t you guys come down for breakfast already?” Mrs. Song said with the most adorable smile on her face seeing all her lovey dovey children on one bed talking like they haven’t talked to each other for years.

 

HyeKyo: “We were just having siblings’ morning conversation in my comfy bed, umma. We will be there for breakfast in a minute.”

 

Mrs. Song: “Then let’s hurry up kids! Your appa is waiting.”

 

The Song family found themselves talking, laughing and teasing each other as they were savoring their Sunday morning breakfast.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter