D-Day!

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Today is the Day!” Joong Ki shouts waking up his best friend who is sleeping in the guest room by the living room. Joong Ki can’t sleep since last night knowing today is the day he would find out whether he would get a red or green light from the love of his life. He is half happy and half worry. Instead of getting sleep last night, he was talking and asking God to grant his long time prayer. He really doesn’t know what to do with his life if he will be rejected. She is everything to him. He loves her so much that he would scarify everything and anything he has in his life. He will not hesitate to even give up his life to get be the one for her if it is necessary. He has been waiting patiently for today. He can’t wait any longer. He is ready for anything but wishing for the best. As he is getting ready for shower, he hears a knock on his bedroom door. He opens the door to see his sleepy friend, Kwang Soo. “What the heck is wrong with you dude? I thought you were in trouble.” Kwang Soo asked half sleepy and half worry. Looking at his friend, Joong Ki smiles and replies “Everything is just fine. I’m just getting ready for today. Don’t you remember today is the day I will be hearing from Hye Kyo’s decision?” Kwang Soo’s eyes are now open after hearing his best friend, and he walks into Joong Ki’s bedroom pointing at the time saying “have you even checked the time Joong Ki? It is only 5 A.M. in the early morning, dude!” Joong Ki smiles at his friend and nods his head in an agreement. “I know exactly what time it is and I’m well aware of waking up everyone, and what I mean by everyone is you, in the house. I’m just too excited for today, man. You already know that this is the day I have been waiting for and it is finally here. I can’t stop thinking of anything else but today with her” Joong Ki replies joining Kwang Soo on the left arm chaise where he was sitting.

 

Looking at his adrenalized best friend, Kwang Soo finally smiles and adjusts himself laying down on the sophisticated chaise saying “I know exactly what day is today, bro. You have been telling me about it almost everyday since the day she promised you to wait until today. And I’m sincerely happy for you as well, but look at you now, Joong Ki. You look like a zombie. I can tell that you didn’t even take a nap last night, right?” Joong Ki then jumps out from the chaise and walks toward the wall mirror to check himself out. His worries arouse as he is looking into the mirror and screams out for Kwang Soo’s help “What do you mean by a zombie, dude!? How come!? Am I not looking fresh enough to meet with my Cupcake? What is wrong with me? Help me out here!” Keeping his eyes close on the chaise, Kwang Soo surrounds himself with a good laugh listening to his frustrated friend.  “OMGosh! This is my very first time seeing my best friend checking out himself for a girl. You look ridiculous standing over there looking at yourself, bro. Come back here. Let’s sit and talk before you go crazy” Kwang Soo calls his best friend.

 

“You better have a good explanation to your comment with a solution for that, man” Joog Ki says walking back toward where Kwang Soo is laying. Kwang Soo sits up from laying down as Joong Ki takes a seat next to him and looking at Joong Ki, he says “I first want to tell you how happy I am for you today, bro. And I have been praying for you to receive the good new from your Cupcake. And I want you to know that whatever it will be, I’m here for you, good or bad. And somewhere in my heart is telling me that the world will not let someone dear like you down for such life decision.” Joong Ki then looks at his best friend and says “I really wish your heart is telling you the truth and thank you for always been here for me.” Kwang Soo smiles as he continues “we don’t need to thanks to each other, bro! But Joong Ki, I think you really need to get some sleep. I want you to have clear mind and be ready for your special day. And plus your meeting with her is not until noon, so I want you to at least take a nap for today. I’ll make sure to wake you up even I know you will be setting up your alarm. Get well rest and I’ll make some healthy breakfast for you, so you will not look grumpy during your date. Alright?”

 

After what he hears from Kwang Soo, Joong Ki realizes that he needs to be physically and mentally prepared for today and thus he needs a good sleep. “Agree with you, bro! I’ll take a nap then” Joong Ki says as he walks toward his bed for a nap. Kwang Soo looks at his friend’s back and replies “that’s my boy! Sleep tight!”

 

“Don’t forget your healthy breakfast promise, bro!” Joong Ki yells under his blanket. “You know that I have never failed you, my friend!” Kwang Soo shouts back as he exits from Joong Ki’s bedroom.

 

An hour before noon…….

Joong Ki parks his car and walks up to this mountain for the first time. As soon as he is at the place where he suppose to meet with Hye Kyo, he finds a comfortable spot and stands there for the view. Joong Ki is nervously waiting Hye Kyo to show up under the beautiful weather. He looks around and sees a few people walks by as they enjoy the view from the peak of the mountain. It is indeed a breathtaking view from up there. At the peak, there is nothing much but just a few trees and freshly smell flowers growing among the green grass. Joong Ki himself feels like he is in the most peaceful and beautiful place he has ever been. He even forgets about the reason why he is up here for a second. His happiness of being up there is distracted by the noises behind him. He turns back to see a group of young girls are staring at him as they jog on the trail. They seem to be enjoying their view of Joong Ki rather than the scenery behind him. Joong Ki just smiles back as not to be rude. He is used to it since this is not the first time he is being flirted by opposite gender.

 

When Joong Ki decides to walk a little further on the edge on the mountain just to be lone, his steps are stopped by a voice “seems like someone is enjoying the flirt so much up here.” Joong Ki’s heart beats stop for a moment as soon as he hears the very familiar voice. He then makes a sudden turn to see the person he has been waiting. Not like the other women he had met before, this specific special someone is always being herself. Wearing a black polka dot shirt with a tight jean matching with her black ballet flats for easy chic, she is walking toward where Joong Ki is standing dumbfounded by her simple yet very astonished everyday fashion. As usual she has no makeup on her naturally perfect face which Joong Ki can’t keep his eyes off from every time they meet. Today, she has her hair the criss-cross low bun style which is one of Joong Ki’s favorite of her hairstyles. “I sure was wrong about the scenery from up here compares to the most peaceful and beautiful human walking toward me” Joong Ki mutters to himself as he is appreciating the view of his love in front of him.

 

Joong Ki is enjoying the view so much that he hasn’t realized Hye Kyo is standing a few centimeter away from him until he hears Hye Kyo calls his name a bit louder “Joong Ki!” He then replies “Oh, I’m so sorry. It is so rude for me to stare at you like this. You are just too beautiful and I can’t make my eyes to even blink.” Noticing how Joong Ki is nervous and excited to see her, Hye Kyo smiles under her breathe and says “don’t try to change the subject Mr. I saw you were enjoying the flirtation from a group of those young girls. So tell me how you like it.” Joong Ki then leans in a bit closer so that their faces are almost touching and he asks with a straight face “are you jealous?” Making “in your dream” face, Hye Kyo replies “not even a bit” earning a laugh from Joong Ki. Before Joong Ki ends his laughing, Hye Kyo realizes how close they are so she tries to take a step back. Not knowing there is a small pit on her step, Hye Kyo loses her balance and almost fells on the ground. An overprotective Joong Ki is so quick to catch her by her waist and Hye Kyo reaches Joong Ki’s neck with both hands in a hug. Now they are in the really tight hug position. They both are innocent in this position. Joong Ki catches her in the fear of she might fell back and Hye Kyo reaches his neck for the same reason.

 

Hye Kyo let go of her hug when she realizes she is breathing on Joong Ki’s chest. While she is at it, she has a chance to hear the glimpse of Joong Ki fast heart beats. She can tell, he is really worried for her and when she looks up him, his face is full with concern and worries. Keeping his hands on Hye Kyo waist, Joong Ki asks in concern “are you alright? Are your ankles hurt?” Looking into his concerned yet charming eyes, Hye Kyo replies “I’m alright. I’m not hurt anywhere.” Just want to double make sure Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter