Meeting the Parents

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: Hi my dear readers, as you read through this fanfic, pls forget about the very first chapter that I wrote. I decided to make some changes as I continue to write, and I can’t make changes unless both you and I pretend we both never write or read that chapter 1. So, to make thing easier, I deleted chapter 1. But keep the rest as it is, and enjoy the ride with me reading for the love of  #SongSongCouple. :D

 

 

It was a day before a nine month wait of Joong Ki to hear either a confession or an apology from Hye Kyo…..

 

It was a one fine Saturday when Hye Kyo was in a black Mercedes c class to the Song family’s mansion on top of the hilltop. She was picked up by Mr. Song’s personal manager while Hye Kyo was helping out at the Light House Orphanage. Hye Kyo knew exactly the reason why she was brought here. She has been expecting this day. She was clam, confident, and most importantly she was ready despite what the near future might bring. She was a strong woman. She believed in the woman who was able to stand up for herself. She believed in the woman who doesn’t need to hide behind her feelings. She believed that if she has problems, as a woman she deals with them, she didn’t play victim, she didn’t make herself look pitiful, and she didn’t point fingers. She stood and she deal. She was a woman who would face the world with a head high and she carried the universe in her heart. Hye Kyo may look soft inside out but there was an amazing power in her.

 

As soon as the car stopped and she stepped on the ground, Hye Kyo walked to the driver side and said a “thank you for a safe drive” to the driver earning a very profound smile from both the driver and the manager as a return. The manager led her into the mansion as Hye Kyo was appreciating the view from the top. As soon as she stepped into the house, she was greeted by a surprised Min, Joong Ki’s little brother, who was about to exit at the front door “Oh wow! Hi, Hye Kyo nuna. What are you doing here?” Hye Kyo smiled and replied “Hello Min! Well, I’m about to find out why I’m here as well. How have you been doing, Min? Haven’t seen you at church for a couple of weeks.” Min then walked closer to Hye Kyo and whispered “Shuu… nuna. I’d been skipping church just to hang out with my friends but I reasoned my parents as I was having a study session.” Hye Kyo made a “OH NO!” face and grinning she joked “stop being such a bad boy, Min. I’ll tell your brother what you have been up to.” “I would do anything you ask for, but please don’t let my brother know about it. He is worse than my parents when it comes to me being not honest with my family” Min pleased earning Hye Kyo a laugh saying “I was just joking Min. I promise this is between just me and you.”

Min: “Thank you, thank you and thank you nuna.”

Hye Kyo: “But you have to promise me that you won’t do it again though.”

Min: “I’ll try my best.”

Hye Kyo: “Geez. Stop making your family worry for you, Min.”

Min: “I’m trying.”

 

Min and Hye Kyo became close since Joong Ki brought Min to volunteer at Light House Orphanage very often. Min learnt that Hye Kyo was a fun to be around person with very kind heart. He loved her like his own sister and he even opened up more to Hye Kyo rather than Joong Ki which made Joong Ki jealous sometime. Hye Kyo also learnt that Min was not such a bad kid as people thought of him. Growing up in a such wealthy family and as a teenage young man, he could be acting up and sometime rebellious, but Hye Kyo found some unique soft part of Min. He could be bad at times but he would never disrespect others. He had heart for the young defenseless and old vulnerable people. He would never look down on the poor nor ignore them. And thus, Hye Kyo could easily bond with him and she was always there for Min when he needed her as an older sister.

 

“Excuse me, Min and Mrs. Hye Kyo, I don’t want to be disturbing your conservation but should we continue this conversation in the living room?” politely asked the manager. “Oh, yah! That’s right. I’m so sorry nuna making you standing here. Please go ahead and make yourself at home. I’ll be heading out for a meeting with my friends. Oh, and please let me know what is your visit about, alright?” Min said and greeted good bye as he left the house.

 

Hye Kyo was seated at the very spaciously elegant living room accompanied by fresh juice prepared on the table for her. She looked around the room and saw family photos and she smiled looking at young Joong Ki as the manager left to get Mr. Song. Hye Kyo waiting for a few minutes until she was startled by the voice behind her greeting “Good afternoon, Hye Kyo dear.” It was Mrs. Song. Hye Kyo bowed her head and replied “Good aftenoon, Mrs. Song. How are you doing?” Mrs. Song approached where Hye Kyo was standing and delightfully she said “I’m doing great. Sorry, I didn’t know you were gonna be here, thus I didn’t come see you earlier.” Hey Kyo was surprised by what she heard and asked “You didn’t know? I thought ….” Even before Hye Kyo finished her sentence, the two of them were distracted by Mr. Song who just entered the living room.

 

“Yes, I have asked manager Kim to pick her up because I wanted to discuss something with her. Sorry, Mrs. Song Hye Kyo. It wasn’t very polite of me to just pick you up without proper invitation” Mr. Song said as he walked toward where the two women were standing. Hye Kyo then replied astute way saying “Good afternoon Mr. Song. It was such a surprised to be picked up by your manager per your request. I’m glad I could come. If I were to be having such important thing to be prioritized, I wouldn’t make it here.” Noticing how sharp of the young lady in front of him, Mr. Song then apologized “I’m sorry for the last minute arrangement. I should have been prepared before hand. And thank you for coming.” Hye Kyo smiled and replied “my pleasure, Mr. Song. I’m sure, you have a very appropriate reason why you asked me to be here. And thanks to you I have a chance to see and appreciate the view from up here. You sure do have a good taste building your beautiful house up here, Mr. Song.”

 

Mr. Song was impressed by how Hye Kyo choose her word to respond him. He then nodded and said “what a young and smart person. Very wise, very wise.” Looking at Hye Kyo with a pair of satisfied detected eye, Mr. Song then co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter