Grand Grace

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about nap time, and Joong Ki led the kids to their dorms. He was disturbed by the thought of “who is she?” “Where would she be now?” while trying his best to interact with kids teaching new song. He waited for that nap time for kids and now he had a chance.

 

As a straightforward person he could be, he right away looked everywhere to find the person who caused him to stop breathing at the first sight.

 

He turned around when he heard “Are you lost or looking for something, Joong Ki?” He saw grandmom Grace was standing behind him holding a bare-root rose to plant in the front garden of the facility.

 

“I’m actually looking for someone, Grand Grace,” Joong Ki replied forwardly as he is not a type of shy person.

 

“Ahah! If I’m not wrong, are you looking for the new volunteer who look just like an angel from above?” grandmom Grace teasingly asked making him surprised and blushed.

 

“Wow! How did you even know? Am I that obvious?!” he said realizing he was too desperate to see that woman again.

 

“Well, my dear, how long have we know each other? You are like my own grandson and I know what is going on in your mind even before you know it. I saw earlier that you were there standing and looking at the view in front of you like a person who just found his most precious thing in the world. I was actually getting worried if you were still breathing,” joked grandmom Grace with a big smile on her face.

 

“Haha, you are funny Grand Grace. So, now can you please tell me where would that person be? Don’t tell me she left already because I’ll be bugging everyone here until I find out where she lives,” Joong Ki said half seriously half skittishly.

 

“Joong Ki will always be Joong Ki!” grandmom Gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter