Happy Sunday

Just Because Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dude, can you wash off that face already?” said Kwang Soo looking at Joong Ki’s constant well pleaded smile that he had been wearing ever since his feet touched the floor of their office.

 

“Why? Don’t you like seeing your friend’s lovely yet happy face in the office?” Joong Ki asked with a big grin on his face.

 

“Ya! It is just getting annoying because you won’t tell me anything even if I asked you a thousand time why are you so happy today.” Kwang Soo answered impatiently.

 

“Well, if you can’t wait until lunch time, I’ll just A to your Q why man. But we have to stop doing whatever we are doing now in order for me to speak” Joong Ki said with a serious yet excitement.

 

“Wow, are you serious?! I can multi tasks dude. Just spit it out while I keep working” Kwang Soo responded giving his best friend “this is unbelievable” face.

 

Joong Ki: “I’m being serious. I need you 100% attention when I speak these words. I don’t want to miss out anything and I don’t want you to miss out anything I say.”

 

“Okay, fine then! this conversation better worth my time,” Kwang Soo said dropping everything he was doing on his drafting table.

 

After turning off the music was playing, Joong Ki joined Kwang Soo where he was sitting.

 

“Do you even have to turn off the music?!” Kwang Soo asked surprising.

 

“Yes, I do.” Joong Ki calmly answered with a smile.

 

Kwang Soo: “wow…. I just hope you are not crazy. Ok, I’m all the ear you need now. Go ahead bro.”

 

“I believe, I just found the one I have been patiently waiting for so long, bro. I can see my future with her already even it was my only third time seeing her” Joong Ki said staring at the table in front of them and his fingers were interlaced. Joong Ki always do that every time he had to make an important decision noticed Kwang Soo.

 

Kwang Soo was so shocked to hear what his best friend just said. When he was about to say something without even looking at his best friend, Kwang Soo was paused by his bff’s facial reaction. Joong Ki looked really sincere and Kwang Soo could see the true happiness in his best friend at that very moment.

 

“I was actually hoping to hear this from you one day, bro. But I thought I was going to have to wait for a longer time to hear this from you” Kwang Soo said looking at his best friend sitting next to him.

 

“I know, I thought I would take some time to figure out what is really in my mind and especially in my heart. I wanted to make sure I’m 101% sure on the very first time and lifelong commitment I’m about to make. But after I have seen her for the third time and hugged her for the very first time, I’m sure I’m ready to make that commitment. I can’t wait for any longer. I’m ready to be imprisoned with her love” Joong Ki said with all the love he could ever has while keeping the same posture.

 

“Wow…. I can’t even believe my own ears what I just heard. This is my very first time hearing this from you and I’m sure this will also be the last because I know you very well, bro. Being your best friend for so many years and I have been witnessing your high and low, this is the very special moment that I’ll remember as long as I live. I can assure you my friend, you really have found the one you are in love with” Kwang Soo said putting his arm around Joong Ki’s shoulder.

 

“Thanks, bro. Thank you for always supporting me and making sure of me making the right decision in my life” Joong Ki replied now looking at his best friend who is sitting next to him with satisfaction on his face.

 

“This is what friends are for, right? Wait, did you just mention hugging her?!” Kwang Soo asked so loud with a sudden surprised making Joong Ki startled from where he was sitting.

 

“Ya! Why did you have to yell so loud?” Joong Ki said pushing away Kwang Soo away from him.

 

“I was just so shocked to hear my best friend, you, was actually hugging a female. You haven’t done anything like that to any female alive on earth other than your mom and your relatives” Kwang Soo replied trying to sit up from the fall Joong Ki pushed.

 

With the brightest smile on his face, Joong Ki said “I couldn’t even believe myself I did that either. I knew it would be inappropriate to do that to a person I barely know especially to the well-respected female, but I couldn’t control myself. I just had to run toward her and hugged her with my dear life.”

 

“Wow! I can’t believe I missed to witness the very first hug my best friend was giving. What a lucky girl.” Kwang Soo said with a smirk.

 

“No worries, bud. You will have to see a lot of those in the future. Or may be more than hug, you never know!” Joong Ki answered patting Kwang Soo’s head with a big grin on his face.

 

“Keep on dreaming, boy.” Kwang Soo replied yanking Joong Ki’s hand on his head.

 

With a seriousness on his face, Kwang Soo said “I hope you will be happy, bud. I just don’t want to see my best friend getting hurt and hurting anyone. I pray that you both will find the true love hiding in each other and your love will be happy ever after.”

 

“I’m praying for that too. Thank you, bro.” said Joong Ki.

 

“Two thing you have to deal with though. Winning her heart and dealing with your dad. I’m not trying to jeopardize your plan here but I’m just giving you the thoughts to keep in mind” Kwang Soo said with a concerned.

 

Joong Ki: “I’m aware of it, bro. Thanks for reminding me anyway.”

 

Kwang Soo: “Knowing how stubborn you two can be, I’m just worry you will burn the bridge between father and son to get what you want.”

 

“I hope that will not be the case I have to choose between my dad my Cupcake.” Joong Ki replied with a sigh.

 

The two best friends then kept talking about what had exactly happened the night before on the street where Joong Ki’s very first hug was giving to the love of his life. Their conservation was finally stopped by their secretary to remind them for lunch.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the very first time Hye Kyo and her family attended to this church where most of the well-known people in town went to on every Sunday for the service. They were invited by grandmom Grace since their family didn’t have any close church to attend regularly. They were warmly welcome by most people from the church. But as Hye Kyo expected, a few younger females were giving Hye Kyo contemptuous look. She was used to it since that was neither be the first nor last time she would get that kind of look especially from the same cohort as her. She then reminded by her mother saying “they are just jealous because my dear daughter looks effortlessly way prettier compare to them.” That would put a secured smile on Hye Kyo and add the energy just to ignore those eyes. After all, she was a woman rich with confident in herself.

 

Hye Kyo and her parents were seated next to grandmom Grace at the second floor of the chapel where they could over-see the congregation of the first floor. Hye Kyo had nothing to do since some youth from the church invited Nun and Taeyoung to the youth Sunday school. So sat there and appreciated the art before her. Hye Kyo was awed by the astonishing church’s interior design and decoration. It was deeply classic yet modernized. While she was wondering around, two very nice people about her age came and greeted her.

 

“Hi there, how are you? Do you mind if we get to know you?” asked one of them bowing their heads.

 

“I don’t mind at all. Please have a seat.” Hye Kyo said it with a smile and shifted a bit to give them a space to sit next to her.

 

“My name is Yang,” the gentleman introduced himself followed by the friendly lady “And I’m Areum.”

 

“I’m Song Hye Kyo, please to meet you two.” Hye Kyo said bowing her head.

 

Yang: “It is a blessing to have new people at our church. We are pleased to meet you, Hye Kyo ssi.”

 

Areum: “Yes, we hope to see you more often here, Hye Kyo ssi.”

“Thank you so much for your warmly welcome and it is a blessing to be here. I’ll try my best to be a regular here.” Hye Kyo replied nodding and smiling.

 

Young: “We saw you were wondering the chapel earlier. If you have any question, you can always ask us.”

 

Hye Kyo: “Oh ya! I was really inspired by the interior design and every detail that has made this place so amazing.”

 

Areum: “Actually this place wasn’t look like this two years ago, Hye Kyo ssi. It was renovated by very smart and kindhearted people of our church. They did all of this without asking any penny from the church. All the church had to pay was for the labor fees for constructors.”

 

Hye Kyo: “They are indeed a very respectful people.”

 

“Ohhh, they are indeed! I wish you could meet with them. They are very friendly and fun to be around kind of people. Addition to that, they are very good looking people!” Areum said laughing receiving an elbow from Young.

 

Before Areum spoke another word, their little initial meeting conversation was stopped by grandmom Grace saying “okay, you young people over there, the service is abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter