All of Sudden

ThatXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALRIGHT!!!! An Update!

hello everyone............. Happy new year........... Let's fight more for our 2017. :)

“Six.. seven.. eight!!! Ok stop”

“Gaaaaaaaaaah! My arm!!!”

“Enough for today, come back again tomorrow, buddy!”

“Okay.”

I was still lying on the floor of the gym, too tired to open my eyes. I have been working out to manage my stress. To let out every anger, every frustration inside me the right way or else I would end up beating someone on the street.

I had to go through the worst part of my life, just because my damn heart refused to cooperate with the brilliant brain.

“Let’s go buddy! You can’t sleep here.”

I opened my eyes and saw my instructor offered me his hand to help me up, but I couldn’t lift up my arm. They were trembling so badly because I was training my biceps earlier.

“You cannot give up, buddy! Take my hand! Fight your exhaustion, you will catch a cold if you continue on lying down there, come on! I will help you up!” I heard him saying, but I still kept my eyes closed.

Finally I opened my eyes, lifted up my right arm and grabbed his hand.

 “Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I’m up!! Thank you!” I gave him a smile and walked to get my bag, swinged it over my shoulder and went out of the gym.

“Thank you, bro! See you tomorrow!!!”  I said as I walked towards the exit while raising my hand to bid him goodbye without bothering to look at him.

When I was a few meters away from the door, he said,” You know, this whole situation is the same as what happened a while ago, Am. Take the hands of the people who are willing to help you, to make it out alive.”

“I know, bro. I’m drowning right now, I think this the most painful part out of my twenty four years of life, it . A broken heart feels so miserable. But I don’t want anyone to help me, yet. I’m happy here.”

“But Am, we are your friends. We’re worried.”

“But there is nothing to be worried about. Look , we hang out more with everybody, we have lots of project coming up, and I’m not doing anything stupid, right?”

“If you say so. Just know that you have a lot of friends, and we are here for you.”

 “Thanks buddy, I’m going now. See you.”

With that, I got out of the gym and walked to my car. I let out a deep sigh, sometimes I think I’m okay, but there was time when I just wanted to get over all of this .

 

 

The day after tomorrow, f(x) is going to China to attend a music award. That thought made me cringe because, Krystal will be there. Krystal Jung Soojung, will be there because she is f(x). I didn’t know how to face her. I didn’t hear anything from her after that morning, I didn’t try to contact her either. I think we both needed some space. I’ve been skipping practice for 3 days in a row, 3 ing days. I knew my manager was going crazy finding me, I didn’t pick up his calls, I went to places where he couldn’t find me

Before I realised it, I’m already inside the elevator in my apartment.

“Oh, wow! My spacing out skills has been upgraded.” I mumbled to myself.

I hung my head low as I walked to my door. But to my surprise, there was a pair of beautiful long legs with milky white skin in front of where my door is supposed to be.

I was still hanging my head low, everybody!!

Is she here? I voiced inside my head.

 “Hi, you..”

It’s her voice! Okay!! Lift up your face!

 “Jung Soojung!!!”

I shouted a little because this is a surprise for me. Jung Soojung was in front of me now. The Jung freaking Soojung, stood in front of me, looking tired, maybe from all the practices, but her bare face just never failed to amaze me. And to make it worse, she was smiling. So beautiful.

 “It’s me.  Why are you so surprised?”

“I.. umm. I thought I am standing in front of the wrong door. Why are you even here?”

“Isn’t your door the only one on this corridor, Am?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter