i will lie for you

ThatXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hallo every body... For you who make time to read this story, thank you very much.I will work hard to make this story more interesting. And also i’m sorry formy horriblewriting skills and my bad english.

for you who encouraged me. Thank you so much. For now, correct me if there is an error. Well, there will be tons of errors. And please tell me what you think. I do not force u to leave a comment guys, but please if this story is too boring, let me know. ok???? Saranghae..

ding... dong.. ding.. dong..

I was woken up from my deep slumber because of the annoying sounds. I didn’t have enough sleep and that was driving me nuts.

ding.. dong.. ding.. dong..

Oh !

 “I’m up!! Wait!!” I yelled feeling annoyed.

I was wondering who would come to my apartment this early at the morning. It’s still 6 a.m.!!
When I opened the door, my soul came back to my body instantly, because of a certain goddess in front of me.

 “Hi”

“Umm.. H--hi, Krys”

“I’m sorry for waking you up.”

“Nah.. Don't be.  Come in, Krys. And why did you ring the bell when you know my password?”  I asked her while walking to the couch in my living room. She closed the door and followed behind me.

“Well, I didn’t want to disturb your privacy, since it seems like you have been putting an invisible wall between us lately, haven’t you?”

“Uhm.. I.. I have not” My answer sounded full of doubt right now. Damn tongue!

“If you say so, Am”

She was sitting on the couch next to me, my heart started to race, it has already been weeks since we were this close.  Let me count, she started having boyfriend at late February and it’s late March now. Maybe it’s not that long for you guys, but for me, my life for these past few weeks has been really hard.

I missed her a lot, but I couldn’t go near her. I just couldn’t!!

“I miss you” she said.

Oh good you miss me, what about your boyfriend?
 Before I could answer she said again “You seem to have all the time in the world to go out with your friends but you were always busy every time I wanted to go out with you.”

“I am so sorry, Princess! I’ve been really busy. We will try next time, okay?” I can’t get angry with her for long, can I?

She didn’t answer me at all, she came near me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter