"i love you so much" (final chapter)

You're the most beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" you minseok! you! Did you really have to come and ruin my ?!" Taeyeon was yelling after minseok "ruined" her and left the house

 

"T-taeyeon keep calm" baekhyun tried to calm her and touched her shoulder but taeyeon pushed him back.

 

"You shut up brat!"

 

Baekhyun fell and taeyeon regretted her words immidetely and ran to him, trying to help him to get up

 

"I'm so sorry baek. So sorry. I-i...i-i was angry i'm sorry"

 

Baekhyun just shook his head "it's okay it's okay"

 

Taeyeon pulled baekhyun to bed and make both of them sit down. She held his hand softly and smiled to him innocently. If baekhyun didn't know how taeyeon really is he would think she is so innocent. But no her innocent smiles couldn't blind his eyes anymore. 

 

"You know i love you right baekhyun?" Asked taeyeon and baekhyun just nodded his head

 

He actually wanted to shout "NO YOU DON'T! THIS IS NOT LOVE!" But he kept it in.

 

Taeyeon caressed his face and smiled more "you are so beautiful baekhyun. I don't know what i would do without you." Taeyeon said and was about to kiss him but he leaned back "i...i wanna go home and do my homeworks"

 

Taeyeon chuckled "you know you don't need to. I will talk with your teacher"

 

"I know. But i wanna do that this time" said baekhyun and got up

 

Taeyeon sighed "minseok ruined everything again. But don't worry i will make him shut his mouth so we can meet again"

 

"I don't think he will tell anyone actually"

 

"What ? Why ?" Asked taeyeon and baekhyun smiled bitterly

 

"Would you tell anyone if your mother and your classmate have an affair ?"

 

Baekhyun didn't wait for taeyeon's answer and walked out of the room.

 

"Oh minseok if i were you i would never come back this home cause i will kill you when you came!" Thought taeyeon while sitting on her bed alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was a few weeks after when baekhyun called taeyeon and told her that he wanted to meet. Of course taeyeon was so surprised when baekhyun said he wanted to meet cause it had never been baekhyun who wanted to meet. It was always taeyeon who called baekhyun and told him to meet. But she decided to go with the flow this time and said yes. Taeyeon said her husband won't be at home till late at night. Baekhyun said he will come to their house at 7 or 8 an taeyeon said "ok" with such a sweet voice. 

 

The doorbell rang when it was 7.30pm and taeyeon ran to the door. She wore her iest night gown and did her make up so well. She wanted tonight to be their best night. Cause it was baekhyun who called him first.

 

"Hi" said taeyeon with a smile when she opened the door

 

"Hi" said baekhyun and entered the house

 

Taeyeon followed baekhyun like a little puppy following her owner. Baekhyun went to taeyeon and her husband's room and sat down to the bed. Taeyeon say down beside him and tried to hold his hands but baekhyun pulled his hands back. 

 

"I want it to end"

 

"W-what do you mean ?" Taeyeon asked still trying to smile

 

"I don't want it anymore taeyeon. I had never wanted."

 

"Then why the you accepted my offer ?" Asked taeyeon, her voice getting cold

 

"What else could i do ? Huh ? If i didn't accept it my dad would kill me!"

 

"YOU COULD'VE TELL ME YOU WANTED IT TO END BEFORE!"

 

"I TOLD YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN ME!"

 

"CAUSE YOU WERE JUST BEING A LITTLE ! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!"

 

baekhyun stopped and breathed deep. "Look taeyeon we were both guilty. I could've never accept that offer and you could've never offer something like that. Let's just end it now. I won't tell it to anyone and you won't too. Okay ?"

 

Taeyeon growled "NO! NOT OKAY! YOU WON'T LEAVE ME! YOU GET IT ?! YOU CAN'T LIVE ME!"

 

Baekhyun's voice was still in normal volume even though taeyeon was yelling "teayeon please keep calm"

 

"I WILL MAKE ALL OF YOUR TEACHERS HATE YOU! YOU WILL FAIL IN ALL CLASSES! YOUR FATHER WILL KILL YOU THEN!"

 

"I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! LET MY DAD KILL ME! I DON'T WANNA LIVE ANYMORE! I HATE MYSELF TAEYEON! THIS IS WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO ME! SO LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!"

 

Taeyeon was about to lose her mind. No. No. NO! She was NOT gonna lose her perfection. Baekhyun was perfect. Baekhyun was the perfection in her arms and taeyeon was not gonna lose it. While holding her head and trying to hold her anger in she saw something in her make up table. She didn't know why it was there but she didn't care about it that time. She walked to the table slowly and took the knife. Then turned to baekhyun and laughed.

 

"taeyeon put it back." said baekhyun and taeyeon just smirked

 

"you won't leave me baekhyun. you WON'T LEAVE ME!!" taeyeon said while walking to baekhyun slowly 

 

"taeyeon please put it down" baekhyun said and stepped back more and more when taeyeon kept walking towards him.

 

"i didn't lie to everyone for nothing. i didn't paid to your teacher for nothing. i didn't told lies to my husband for nothing"

 

"why you did then ? just for me ?!" baekhyun said angrly. he knew taeyeon was gonna blame him but she was as guilty as him.

 

"for perfection" said taeyeon and baekhyun stopped backing.

 

"what ?"

 

"the reason why i ed up my bestfriend and stole her man, the reason why i told my husband that i cheated on him and minseok isn't his son, the reason why i hated minseok, the reason why i love you and the reason why you can't leave me is....is that i want perfection..i always wanted it. i thought nickhun was perfect so i stole him from tiffany. but i was wrong. he wasn't perfect. he wasn't perfect in any way. he is just a loser who isn't good enough for anything. but i kept being married with him. why ? so i could be a good, lovely looking wife that everyone can trust. everyone. so i could seek for perfection without people noticing it. and also" taeyeon smirked more "if i wasn't married with him how minseok could born ?"

 

"b-but you hate minseok" said baekhyun, steppi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter