Minseok "and" luhan

You're the most beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan parked his car in school's parking area and stood in front of the school. He breathed deeply and kept looking at the school. Sarang high school. It was the high school that has the richest students. It was a school for SO rich people. So yeah there was a parking area but not just because the students are rich but also because almost all students failed in some years in their education lifes in this school. There were people who were 22 years old and still in high school. Well they were rich anyway. They didn't have any worry about future. Why ? Cause they were rich and they were gonna work with their father's anyway. So why would they study ? But luhan wasn't like that. He had always been a hardworking student. This was another reason why people liked him. A smart, rich and beautiful boy. Yeah he was the prince that all girls wanted.

 

Luhan sighed again. "New school, new friends, new memories" right ? He wasn't that sure about it. Probably people were gonna be around him cause of his money or to get help for their grades or just because he is pretty. Luhan sighed one last time and walked inside to the school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minseok stood in front of the school and took a deep breathe. "Here we go again" he thought and closed his eyes, breathing once again. One more painful day. One more tearful day. This school had always been a hell for minseok. Oh...wait...his life had always been a hell for minseok. Who was minseok anyway ? An ugly and unworty boy. They were gonna make fun of him again, they were gonna laugh at him. Calling him with names and making him fall down..."one more day minseok. Hold on for one more day" thought minseok and opened his eyes.

 

Then he saw a boy was standing in front of the school. The boy was blonde and well that was all minseok could see. The boy waited a bit more and then walked inside to the school. Minseok followed him to the inside.

 

Then he heard someone said "hey blondie" and the blonde boy turned around. And minseok stopped walking, froze in his place. That boy was...too beautiful...minseok's breathe stopped when the boy walked towards him.

 

The boy stopped in front of minseok and smiled "you called me ?"

 

Minseok shook his head.

 

"Oh you didn't ? Who did then ?" Asked luhan again but minseok just looked at the ground "i-i don't know but i don't wanna be late for school so excuse me but i gotta go" said minseok fastly but quietly and walked to the school fastly.

 

Luhan looked at minseok. That boy was really really beautiful. He had cat like eyes and baozi like cheeks and he was sooo cute. Luhan smiled "i think i found who i wanna be friends with" said luhan and walked to the school too.

 

"Hey blonde boy" luhan heard when he entered the school

 

"Yeah ?" Luhan said to the short boy who was standing there, looking at him

 

"What's your name ?" Asked the annoying boy

 

"Why you ask ?'

 

"I asked you something right ? What's your name ?"

 

Luhan sighed "it's luhan. Okay ? Can i go now ?"

 

"No no let's go together" said the boy and linked his arms with luhan

 

"Hey hey what are you doing ?" Said luhan and pushed the boy's arm away.

 

"Why ? Dude are you homophobic or something ?"

 

"No i am not but i don't like when people i don't know comes up to me and links their arms with me" said luhan and walked but the boy stopped him again

 

"Come on luhan don't you remember me ? Really dude ?"

 

Luhan looked at the boy then gasped "wait...byun baekhyun ?"

 

Baekhyun laughed "how can you forget your elemantry school bff ? Whatever how do i look ??"

 

"You...didn't change much ? I guess" said luhan, looking at baekhyun's face

 

"Yeah you too actually. You just became prettier i guess" baekhyun said and laughed again "come on now. Let's do the talking later or we will be late for the 's class"

 

" ? What ?" Asked luhan while walking to their class

 

"Kim taeyeon, english teacher, such a " whispered baekhyun while pointing to the inside of the classroom

 

"She dosen't look that bad" luhan whispered back

 

"Oh dude just wait" said baekhyun

 

Teacher saw them in front of the classroom's door and signed them to come in.

 

"Byun baekhyun. You're late again" said taeyeon

 

"I'm sorry miss kim"

 

"You came with a friend ?"

 

"Oh yes this is luhan miss kim new student" said baekhyun and luhan bowed to the  teacher

 

"Oh such a pretty boy" said taeyeon and smiled

 

"I was showing him the school miss kim. This is why we came late."

 

 Taeyeon looked at baekhyun "i forgive you this time baekhyun but i don't want a next time okay ?"

 

"Thank you miss kim"

 

"Now go to your desks" said taeyeon and kept talking about the class.

 

"" baekhyun murmered under his breathe when he sat down to his chair, which was on the back raw of classroom.

 

"I don't understand why you hate her. She looks nice" said luhan

 

Baekhyun shook his head "no she isn't"

 

"He says that cause he likes her. I'm chanyeol by the way." Said chanyeol and smiled

 

"Oh nice to meet you" said luhan and smiled back "wait you like her ?" Asked luhan to baekhyun

 

"Whatever" baekhyun said and looked at taeyeon

 

"Don't mind him. He is like that" said chanyeol and chuckled

 

"I know. He was like that in elemantry school too" luhan chuckled again

 

"You two were friends in elemantry school ?"

 

"Yeah"

 

"Nice." Said chanyeol and smirked playfuly "Then you will hang out with us"

 

"Us ?"

 

"Me, baek, d.o and suho"

 

"Oh.."

 

"Let's continue our talking after the class okay ? Miss k looking at us"

 

"Okay"

 

"Good" said chanyeol and turned back on his seat to watch the teacher

 

Luhan smiled to himself. Baekhyun was a great friend in elemantry school and he hoped he still was and he hoped he found a good friend in the first day of school. Then he looked around the classroom. His eyes stopped at one specific person, that cute boy he saw just a few minutes ago.

 

He kept looking at the boy and smiled. That boy was really so cute. He was listening to teacher and taking notes but the teacher was talking so fast so he was trying to write the notes so fast and his face while doing that was so cute. Luban kept watching the boy. The more he looked at the boy the more he wanted to learn more about him. He felt something about that boy. He didn't know what it is but he just wanted to be close with him. And it was weird cause it never happened before.

 

"I can see you are pretty interested with one of your classmates but can you please listen me, your teacher luhan ?" Said the teacher and everyone turned to look at the new student and yes everyone saw luhan was looking at minseok, so did minseok

 

Luhan got up from his seat and bowed "i'm so sorry miss kim i was just thinking"

 

"You were thinking about minseok ?" Asked teacher again

 

"Okay baek was right" thought luhan but kept apologizing "no miss kim. I was just thinking but my eyes stopped at a spot i guess. I'm sorry again" said luhan

 

the teacher smiled "i will let you go this time cause you are new here. But you gotta learn something and it's that you "have" to listen my classes or you will get in trouble" 

 

"I get it miss kim. I'm sorry again"

 

"Good. You can sit now" said the teacher and kept talking

 

"Why she is being a like that ?" Whispered luhan to baekhyun

 

Baekhyun chuckled quielty "i told you dude"

 

Luhan sighed and stole some little looks from minseok. Minseok looked at luhan and catched his eyes. Luhan kept looking at him and then the teacher and then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter