Baekhyun

You're the most beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When baekhyun woke up it was 8am. He didn't want to go to school today but he knew he had to. So he walked to the bathroom and washed his face then looked at the mirror.

 

"You are so handsome baekhyun. So beautiful. So...stunning" 

Baekhyun shook his head to forget those words. But he couldn't. His mind keep remembering that day. That day baekhyun ed up his life. He remembered everything just like it all happened yesterday. Mrs.kim said she'll be waiting for him after the class. He never guessed things like that will happen.

 

"I have an....offer for you baekhyun"

 

Her voice was never leaving his mind. Why did he accepted that offer in the first place ? Oh yeah...the reason was easy...because he had to pass his classes or his dad would kill him. His dad has always been a violent one. Hitting and beating him whenever he did something wrong. So when mrs.kim said she would make him pass all classes if he does what she wants of course baekhyun said yes. He never thought that offer will last that long. For 3 years...taeyeon was using baekhyun for 3 years and baekhyun knew she will never stop. 

 

She was so evil and baekhyun knew that. He knew that not just because she told him how she married with nickhun just to steal her bestfriend,tiffany's man to make her suffer but also because taeyeon threatened him when baekhyun said he dosen't want to do "this" anymore. And with "this" he meant they are having and having a "relationship". Baekhyun knew it was also his fault. If he said no to taeyeon when she first offered that his dad would beat him because of his grades of course but at least he won't be in such a ed up situation. He was having a relationship with his god damn teacher for the love of god! And he wasn't even love her. She was using him. She was using him because he was beautiful. Baekhyun will never forget that time that taeyeon said he is everything that minseok can't be. How can a mother say that ? How can a mother compare her lover and her son ?!

 

And the reason why baekhyun hated minseok ? Because taeyeon said that. She didn't want minseok to have any friend. She wanted him to be all alone. But why ? This was what he was wondering ? Why taeyeon was that bad ? But baekhyun was hating minseok for another reason too. Because minseok was everything that baekhyun wasn't. It might sound funny but baekhyun was jealous of minseok. Yes maybe minseok wasn't as handsome or as beautiful as him. Yes minseok's mother was such a . Yes everyone was making fun of him. But he wasn't the one who was getting used for his beauty and body. He wasn't the one who started working after school since he was in middle school so he will earn his own money and won't need his father. But his father ruined his job too like how he ruined baekhyun's life. Also minseok wasn't the one who had fake friends all around him. Minseok wasn't the one who molested in his childhood because he was such a beautiful boy. Minseok wasn't the one who was in love with his bestfriend but keep it in for years cause he was in his teacher's hands.

 

Minseok had luhan and baekhyun was jealous of that too. Why he and chanyeol couldn't be like that too ? Oh true...because he was having a relationship with taeyeon and she would end his education and all of his future career if she wanted. Taeyeon was evil and so scary. Baekhyun was sometimes feeling like she is obsessed with him. There were times she just looked at his body and face for minutes. If it was because of love baekhyun would appreciate that but no it was because taeyeon was obsessed with his beauty and it was scaring baekhyun.

 

And here he was, on top of taeyeon again, doing something that disgust him. Wasn't that called "selling himself" ? Baekhyun was feeling disgusting but there was no turning back anymore. He was deep in that that he didn't even think he could get out of it. He wanted to puke when taeyeon on his neck and whispered things to him and moaned.

 

Then he heard the door of the bedroom opening. He turned back to see who came. He knew he will be ed up if it was mr.kim but he was wrong. It wasn't mr.kim. it was minseok...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Minseok" said baekhyun and got up from the bed.

 

"Baekhyun..."

 

"I-i can explain" said baekhyun but taeyeon got up too

 

"What the hell are you doing at this hour ? Don't you have more classes ?" Said taeyon like she wasn't the guilty one

 

"I-i forgot something at ho-"

 

"Shut up!" Said taeyeon and luhan shouted back at her "YOU SHUT UP!"

 

"Oh oh look at my pretty student. Luhan right ? Minseok's boyfriend ?"

 

Luhan couldn't say anything. How did mrs.kim knew he and minseok were dating ? They were hiding it from her since their first date.

 

"Not just you are gay but you are also taking him home ? You are such a disappointment minseok"

 

Minseok's tears were flowing. 

 

"How can you talk like that!" Shouted luhan but taeyeon just giggled 

 

"And who are you to talk ?"

 

Minseok held onto luhan's arm "s-somewhere....else" minseok said and luhan saw how fragile minseok looked that moment. He looked like he will faint anytime.

 

Luhan held minseok tightly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter