Minseok/luhan

You're the most beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That annoying alarm woke minseok up at 6am like how it does everyday. Minseok sighed and got up from the bed, walking to the bathroom.

 

Minseok leaned to the sink and looked at the mirror. What he saw was only a half dead, ugly boy. Did he even worth to live ? He was always gonna be ugly anyway. Ugly and unworthy...

 

"Wash your face and come to the living room. We are waiting for you to start the breakfast" minseok's mother said coldly, standing in front of the door.

 

Minseok only nodded and bend to wash his face

 

"Use the new gel we bought for you" said the mother and left minseok alone. 

 

Minseok sighed again and used the new facewash. Like it would help his ugliness. He dried his face and checked himself in the mirror again. He knew his father will get angry if his clothes weren't fixed and looking good.

 

He walked down from the stairs and walked to the dining table in the living room.

 

"Good morning father" said minseok but his father just started eating his breakfast. Minseok turned to his mother to say "good morning" but she just showed his small plate and said "eat your breakfast"

 

Minseok nodded and sat down next to his mother. He looked at his small plate. There weren't much things in it actually. Just a small bowl of soup. And...well that was all.  It was what minseok was eating in mornings and as dinner. At school he was eating a small pack of diet cracker. Why ? Cause he was fat and his parents wanted him to lose weight. So he will look at least enough good to stand next to them. Not that they ever let minseok stand next to them but they still wanted him to skinny. 

 

"You have your treadmill program after school don't forget" said his mother

 

Minseok just nodded again. He had his treadmill and gym programs everyday. His trainer wasn't wanting to tire him so much so his program was light but his trainer was telling his mother that minseok's program was so hard so she will be satifyied.

 

After drinking his soup minseok went to his room and got ready for school. Kim family had 2 cars but minseok was walking to school all the time and this was the reason why he was waking so early for his school that starts at 9am.

 

"We're going to work. Don't be late to school" said his mother and he heard the house's door opening and closing. Minseok lyied on his bed and let the tears flow from his face down to his pillow. This is how minseok's life w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter