Minseok ♡ luhan

You're the most beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok woke up at 6am again and went right straight to the bathroom. He looked at the mirror and smiled "i will see luhan today i gotta be beautiful" thought minseok and leant down and washed his face. After washing his face he looked at the mirror with a smile again but then his smile started to fade away. "Why do i even try ? I am ugly anyway. I don't deserve him anyway..."

 

While he kept thinking those things he heard a message notification sound. Who messaged him that early ? He walked to the drawer that was beside his bed and took his phone.

 

'Good morning my beautiful love'

 

Minseok smiled at luhan's message. How could he be that great ? How could he be that loving ? And most important how could he like someone like minseok ?

 

'Good morning lu' 

 

Minseok answered to the message and walked to his wardrobe. He thought about what he and luhan talked yesterday in front of his house after their "date".

 

"When we meet tomorrow" said luhan with a smile

 

"Yes ?" Asked minseok with a worried face

 

"I will hold your hand and hug you and peck your cheeks all day" said luhan and pecked his cheek

 

Minseok blushed and held his cheek. Luhan smiled sweetly at minseok and pecked his other cheek too.

 

"Now come on let's get in the house so i won't be worried" said luhan and pecked his forehead.

 

Minseok blushed and said a soft "okay" and walked to his home.

 

When he remembered that memory a sweet smile spreaded on his lips. Luhan was really too much for him. He didn't deserve him but....but he still wanted to be with him even though he didn't deserve him. Was he selfish ? Maybe. But he felt so good whenever luhan looked at him with those beautiful eyes since the first time he saw him that he didn't care about being selfish for the first time in his life.

 

"We are waiting for you." 

 

Minseok's smile faded away when he heard his mother's voice.

 

"I-i'm sorry i'm coming" said minseok and his mother rolled her eyes

 

"Be fast okay ?!" said his mother and left the room

 

"Okay" said minseok behind her back and tried hold his tears.

 

How weak he was. Minseok smiled bitterly at his own weakness. He was weak. So weak. So painfuly weak...

 

"Oh oh oh flower is falling away again"

 

Minseok's phone was ringing and the screen was showing such a lovely name.

 

"Luhan ?"

 

"Good morning love" said luhan and minseok blushed even though they were just talking on the phone

 

"G-good morning"

 

"Don't eat anything now okay ?" Asked luhan and minseok felt like his head was turning. So luhan was thinking he is so fat too ? He didn't liked him like that ? He wanted him to lose weight too ? So that minseok would look enough good when they are together ?

 

"W-w-why ?" Minseok asked the question that he was so scared to hear it's answer

 

"Cause i wanna have breakfast with my boyfriend"

 

Minseok let go his breathe finally "y-you w-what ?"

 

Luhan chuckled sweetly "i want to have breakfast with you minnie. I'm already in front of your home"

 

"YOU WHAT ?!" minseok asked and luhan laughed

 

"Yeah so won't you open the door for me ?"

 

"I-i-i....am coming" said minseok and walk down from the stairs

 

"Where do you think you are going ?" Asked minseok's mother

 

"I-i will meet w-with a friend" said minseok with a freaked out face

 

"At this hour ?"

 

"Y-yes"

 

Then the doorbell rang "minseok ?"

 

Minseok's mother gave minseok an annoyed look "your friend is a boy ? I thought you had a girlfriend finally" then she chuckled "who am i kidding ? Which girl would want to date with you anway"

 

Minseok was trying to hold his tears back. Why his mother was that cruel to him ? Why ? 

 

The doorbell rang again.

 

Minseok's mother sighed with an annoyed expression "go and do whatever you want" she said and turned back to go to her room but then turned back to minseok again "but don't eat like a hungry pig or embarass us in anyway." She said and went to her room.

 

Minseok was still trying to keep his tears back but then he opened the door and saw luhan's beautiful face right in front of him. 

 

Luhan was smiling at first when minseok opened the door but then he saw minseok's teary eyes and he felt like something got broken in his heart.

 

"Minseok what happened ?" Asked luhan in the softest, gentelest tone and that was what made minseok's tears flowed down from his cheeks. 

 

Luhan hugged minseok "shhh shhh it's okay" 

 

Luhan tried to calm minseok down.

 

"L-let's go to somewhere else" said minseok and luhan didn't even ask why. He just held minseok close and let him lead the way.

 

Minseok stopped when they arrived in front of an abondoned looking house.

 

"Minseok ?" Asked luhan, wondering why they came there

 

Minseok got out of luhan's embrace and walked to the house while also talking with such a small voice.

 

"This is the place that i hide. That i use to hide since forever" said minseok and entered the house. Luhan followed him and also entered the house.

 

Minseok walked to "his" couch which was in the same place like how it was all the time and sat down on it.

 

Luhan sat down next to him. He looked at minseok and minseok sighed cause luhan's face was like asking him "what happened ?"

 

"I...i come here everytime i feel bad. People might find it strange cause this house is abonened and old and very...ugly...." minseok stopped talking and closed his eyes. "Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter