Night Job

It Started With A Dream

  



 *Warning: Mild mature content ahead*

I awoke to two knees of someone that sat on the chair in front of me. I ignored them and proceeded to get up but was stopped by a voice.

"Ah, don't move!" I looked to see that the voice came from Minseok who was seated in the chair in front of me.

I gave him a questioning look. "Why?" I then moved again and my face changed to show that I was in pain.

He shook his head at me. "I told you to not move and see what happened?"

He rose up from his chair and went behind me to see the damage. His fingers skimmed over the fabric of the bandages that bound me. I flinched at the contact and then looked over my shoulder to see what he was doing.

"Is it bad?"

"Yes, but the nurse said that you'll be fine as long as you don't do anything too extreme."

I nodded. "Makes sense." There was a brief silence before I spoke up. "How long have I been here for?"

"Well, I carried you here from the cafeteria at around 12:00 and it's now 3:30 now so—"

I cut him off. "It's 3:30!"

"Yes, why?" I moved the sheet that covered my legs making Minseok panic. "Hey, don't do anything rational!"

"Can you help me up?"

I sighed, knowing that he can't change my mind. "Fine."

He helped me up from the bed and got my school bag for me. He can be such a gentleman sometimes.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

"Anytime."

I barely heard what he said as I left through the door. The sound from my heels clicked loudly as I made my way down the empty hallways. School had already ended and I'm going to be late again. I groaned at the thought. Just as I walked through the door, I saw the bus at the traffic light and I sprinted to the bus stop. I ignored the pain that shot through my abdomen as I ran.

Fortunately, I made it to my shift on time. I walked in like a boss, with a smirk on my face.

"Would'ya look a that? You made it just in time," Kyungsoo teased.

"I know."

"Since you're here, I better get going."

"Your second job, right?"

I saw his Adam's apple bob up and down as he gulped nervously. "N-ne."

I squinted my eyes at him suspiciously. Kyungsoo was never to show any emotions around anyone so it was strange for him to sound nervous.

"Well, have a good time."

He flinched at my warm comment. "Y-yea." He then quickly left. "S-see y-you t-tomorrow."

"Annyeong… " However, when I said that, he was already gone.

What's up with him? I shrugged at the thought. Maybe he has an embarrassing job that he doesn't want anyone to know about. Just like me… Anyway, I started my shift by wiping down all of the empty tables and then rush back behind the counter. All in 6 hours, I was done. I stretched my limbs and cracked my neck as I went to say goodnight to my manager. I grabbed my school bag and yawned as I walked to the bus stop. Now isn't the time to be tired, Justina.

»♦«

"Hello, J," the men greeted as I walked past them.

"Sup, boys~," I said seductively.

I was now wearing my black lace jumpsuit and matching black lace gloves with red ribbons on them to match. So it was expected that all of my male fans that I passed were catcalling me. This outfit was my signature look. It was completely different from my tomboyish look but it made me feel y for once. I walked up to my boss.

"Are you ready, J baby?" my boss asked.

"I'm always ready," I purred as I began to walk away.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he grabbed my arm.

"To my stage."

"No, you're not going there tonight."

"Why?"

"Today you're doing a collaboration."

"I told you I'm not into that kind of thing," I grumbled. I  don't fancy the idea of dancing with another female.

"I know but this one's a male. Actually from one of our popular groups."

I thought about it for a second. "Which group?"

"I won't say."

"It better not be the group I hate."

"You'll just have to go and see for yourself."

"What do I do?" I was now interested.

"Just do your thing but sneaky."

"So he doesn't know?"

He snapped his fingers and smiled at me. "Exactly!"

I nodded at the idea. "Okay, I'll do that."

He playfully smacked my . "Now go and make us some money!"

I bit my lip before walking to the male entertainer section and was already greeted with the sounds of screaming of both female and male. I can see some of my fans in the large crowd with money in their hands, ready to throw it at the stage. As I walked flirtatiously onto the stage, the sounds of my fans screamed louder. I saw my target dancing quite intimately to the song in the background. Artificial love, I have danced to this song before. 

I slowly grasped his strong muscular arms through his thin shirt making him flinch but he kept dancing. I grind my body against him as I made my way to his front. I decided to make a face reveal until later as I kept grinding my against him which was becoming rather tight in his pants. He growled under his breath at me before ing against me. 

"J!" "Xiumin!" "J!" "Xiumin!"

The sounds from our fans fought against each other, competing for who was better than each other. I think it's time for a face reveal. I looked up at him only to be surprised instead. 

"You're J?!" the male whispered harshly to me as he let me roam his body with my hands.

"You're Xiumin?!" I whispered back. I was about to stop my actions before he urged me to keep going. "I didn't know you were into this kind of thing, Minseok?"

"I could say the same thing to you," he said before practically ing into me. This made his fans rain most of their money on him.

I smirked at him. "I have an idea, let's have a competition."

"What is it?" His eyes lit up in curiosity.

"Let's see which of our fans can make the most noise."

"Isn't it already obvious that my girls are the ones that are the loudest?"

"Nope, my boys can be loud too."

"Game's on then," he declared before taking off the shirt, revealing his delicious abs.

"So that's how you want to play?" 

With a wink, he moved away and brought the crowd's attention to him. He picked up a prop from the stage, which was a cane and 'Artificial Love' restarted. He then began dancing with the cane leaving me to just watch in awe. However, when he into the cane at 0:42 (a reference to the video), I lost it. I was now jealous of a freaking cane. I stepped in and swatted his cane away making him look at me in total shock but quickly reacted and continued dancing. 

(1:01) I was now his cane. He put his hand on my shoulder before sliding it down as he made his way down to my feet. I wasn't sure what was happening until once again he began ing. His eyes were locked onto mine as he did that making me feel weak in my knees. He then got up from the floor and danced around me.

(2:20) He took my hand and pulled me down the stage. He continued his little performance with me before going down to my feet and at it but this time with a twist. He then spun around while holding onto the back of my legs, he  towards the crowd making them scream even louder. Not like they're already loud. He sat me down on the floor, giving me a small smile before turning back to the crowd and doing his solo. I had a front row seat to his as it moved to the beat at 2:42. He continued his performance by picking me up from the floor. Occasionally ing into me. 

Before I knew it, the song was over and all I could hear was the screams from the crowd shouting Minseok's stage name, Xiumin.

"I guess we have a clear winner," I sighed, giving him a smile.

Just as I was about to walk off the stage, he stopped me. "Wait."

"Yes?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "You still didn't get to, um…"

I giggled at his nervousness. "It's okay. I'll let you win this time."

"This time?"

"What didn't you know that I let you win?"

"Are you sure that I didn't just destroy you so badly that you had to claim defeat?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm pretty sure that I just let you win."

He scoffed at my stubbornness. "Whatever."

He then got down from the stage and walked past me. It's funny that no matter where we meet each other, we still act the same way. There's never an awkward moment between us. Us… I like that. 

As we made our way to where the change rooms were, he took my hand and brought me to his.

"Come on, I want to introduce you to my hyungs."

"What is your group's name?"

"E…X…O…" He didn't actually say that in slow motion, it's just that my brain processed those words that way.

Before I could run away, he already dragged me into the change room. 

"Hey, guys I want you to meet Justina," Minseok introduced.

I looked around to spot the one man I didn't want to see or be brought back into my life. I felt my blood start to boil just at the sight of him. I cracked my hands through my gloves—getting ready to kill him.

"Jongin," I growled under my breath.


a/n: Hi,  you-hyung~! I hope you're still alive. Me? I'm fine even though I just gave birth to quintuplets after having to watch that video repeatedly—just to get everything right. Xiumin better send child support for our children. Seriously, though, after seeing him into that cane over and over, I started feeling it straight into my core. So that happened…

This story is progressing quite well and I like this pace. Anyway, get ready for more Stripper!Xiumin. The video doesn't belong to me so all credits to go to the owner.

~~~Kkaebsong~~~



© rawnoodles