Baddest Female

It Started With A Dream
It Started With A Dream
 
*Dreams are written in this colour 

I laid in my bed until my alarm went off,  playing 'Fantasy by VIXX'. I reached over to get it and then stopped it. I rolled out of bed and landed on the cold floor but kept rolling until I reached the bathroom. I washed my face and then continued my morning routine by drinking my tea while watching today's forecast. Sunny clear skies which were expected since it was still summer. My stomach growled, ignoring it, I brushed my teeth. I usually ate something until later on since eating right after I just woke up wasn't my thing. I didn't have to do anything with my hair since it was in a middle part bob styled weave.

I got dressed in my uniform and then packed my lunch into my school bag. Plugging my phone out, I left my apartment and headed down the flight of staircase. I followed the sidewalk to the closest cafe. Just as I walked in they already had my order ready since I come here every day.

"Here you go," the boy at the cashier said as he handed me a brown bag with my bagel.

I smiled at him. "Goodmorning."

His facial expression didn't change from his usual blank one. "Goodmorning. Remember, your shift is at 4:30, so don't be late."

"Sorry," I said as I bowed in forgiveness.

"Good thing I was here to fill in for you," he mumbled while looking down at me.

"Sorry," I repeated.

"It's alright. Just don't be late again. I can't promise that I'll be here every time," he chided as he ruffled my hair.

"Soo~" I whined as I fixed my hair.

"You better go before you miss the bus."

"What about you?"

"I'm almost done here so you can go first."

I nodded. "Arasso, bye."

"See ya." 

I waved goodbye to him as I left through the door. I ate the bagel from the bag as I walked to the bus stop. Throwing away the paper bag into the recycling part of the garbage bin, I tossed the last piece of the circular bread into my mouth. As I the corners of my mouth to get the little crumbs and butter from it, I saw the bus drive pas me to the bus stop.

"!" I cursed under my breath before going into a sprint.

I was out of breath as I got onto the bus. As I searched for a seat while I strolled down the aisle, I didn't find one other than the one beside Minseok. I took a deep breath before walking up to him.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?"

"Sure," he replied without looking at me.

I gladly sat down, moving my school bag onto my lap. I took this opportunity to take a peek at him. I took in his features. His jawline was as smooth as ever, skin looked just as soft as a baby's bottom, lips so kissable, eyebrows on point and last but not least, his eyes were too beautiful to look at. All of him had put my body to shame. How is it possible for a boy to be prettier than a girl? I still don't know the answer to that question?

I quickly turned my head as he turned his at me.

"Wasseo?" He just noticed.

"Yeah. How are you feeling?"

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he realised what I meant. "Good, kind of—I just have a hangover."

"I have some Advil if you want," I offered as I dug through my bag for it.

"No, no. I'm fine," he declined.

"You sure?" 

He gave me a warm smile. "I'm sure. Thanks anyway."

I shrugged as I stopped my search for the bottle of pills and looked to the front of the bus. We sat there in silence as we waited for our stop to come. When it did, I pressed the button and then got up to get off. As we got off, Minseok called out to me.

"Actually, can I have those pills?"

A smile appeared on my face before I spun around. "I thought you didn't need them."

"That was before."

I shook my head before digging through my bag for the bottle. I took it out and waved it tauntingly at him.

"I'm not going to over there to give it to you. You have to come for it."

I swear I saw a bit of a smirk appear on his face as he strutted over to me. "Now can I have it?"

I pulled the bottle out of his reach before he could take it. "Nah ah ah~ You have to say please, I want to hear you beg for it."

Without a second thought, he moved his mouth to my left ear. His breath tickled my earlobe.

"Please, let me have it."

My knees buckled at the sound his voice made but I recovered. "That was very good begging, Minseok." As a reward, I handed him the bottle. 

I felt him smirk against my ear. "Next time, you'll be the one begging." I shuddered at his dirty comment. He moved away from ear to open the bottle. He popped a pill in his mouth and then drank some water. He winked at me as he gave me back the bottle of pills. "Thanks, babe."

Before I could say anything, he walked off. Did he just call me babe? Is that his response to my confession? 

"Are you coming or what?!" he yelled from down the sidewalk.

"Uh, sorry." I then ran to catch up to him. 

I'm glad that we're friends both when we're dreaming and when we're awake in the real world. We act no different when we're together, we're either teasing each other or playfully flirting with each other, like what you just witnessed. Even though in our dream world, he's more cuddly, he's not like that in the real world. He has this mysterious but cryptic-like aura around him that I can't help but be attracted to. As I walked alongside him, I noticed that he didn't button his jacket or tuck his shirt into his pants. He was being a rebel. 

"I see you're trying to be cool again," I teased.

"Trying? I am cool," he argued.

"Well, all your effort was worth it…" He smirked at my compliment. "…except you're not quite there yet."

His eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "Yet?"

I nodded before jumping in front him and tugged on his tie. "This needs to be looser." After I loosen his tie a bit, I stepped back and admired my work. "There, you look much hotter than you did before."

"So you think I look hot?"

"Don't think too highly of yourself now. I'm just being honest."

"Since you're being honest, I should too. I think you look very pretty…" he paused, before continuing. "…badass."

"I see what you did there."

"Hey, you did the same thing to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, I want to reach before everyone else does."

We continued our walk to school. Occasionally teasing each other on the way there. When we got inside, it was finally time to go our separate ways.

"I still think you would look better in that Sinon outfit!" he yelled as he walked away from me, making some people turn their heads.

I gave him a death stare which made him give me an 'I'm sorry. Please don't kill me' look. I chose to let him go this one time and headed to my first class. The rest of my morning flew by letting lunch come faster. I got up from my seat as soon as the bell rang.

»♦«

As I strolled down the busy hallways, I ignored the stares of the students. I was used to it anyway but it still bothered me. I scowled at them making them stop staring. In the cafeteria, I took a seat at an empty table which was conveniently always open since no one wanted to sit where the 'bad girl' sat. I was going to start eating my lunch in peace until—

"Sup, bad girl." A voice said from beside me.

"Bad girl?" A familiar higher pitched voice asked.

"You don't know? I thought you knew since everyone knows." 

"What don't I know?"

"Justina, the first baddest female of our school."

"Justina? I thought that CL was—"

 

"You know her?" The boy beside him asked.Minseok nodded.

"I know her," he said as he looked right at me.

"Oh~ What's with the tension between you two?" His friend nudged him in his side but he maintained eye contact with me. 

He searched my eyes. "Nothing. She's just not who I expected her to be."

"Is she not your type after hearing that she's the baddest female in this school?" 

He looked me up and down. "No. She's even better." Just as he said before walking away.

"Did you hear that? Minseok-hyung is interested in you," Minseok's friend said. 

"So? It's not like I like him."

He smirked. "Are you sure about that?"

He pointed down at my hand, making me look at it. To my surprise, it was shaking so I held it until it stopped. He walked away, laughing leaving me to feel embarrassed. I can't believe how much of an effect Minseok's words had on me. 

I quietly resumed eating my lunch which was consisted of five baby pandas shaped onigiri diving into a pool of curry. I worked really hard on the designs so I took my time to savour the taste but unfortunately it went to waste. One of the es of the school and her squad came and swatted my hard work onto the floor. It took me a second what just happened.

"My onigiri pandas," I whispered to myself as I pouted.

"Oops, but that's what you get for talking to our Minseok," the leader, CL said. I'm so tired of this .

"Hello, number 2," I greeted, holding up two fingers but with my thumb and pointer finger to make an 'L' sign.

She scoffed at me. "You're the loser here. Let's end this right now, I'm taking back my title."

"For your information, I never took it, the idiots of this school gave it to me." 

She gritted her teeth before she went pull on my hair. Not my weave, she's going to get it now!

"Let go you little !" I growled, grabbing attention from everyone in the room.

"No, not until you give me back my title!" 

"You asked for it," I grumbled before punching her in her stomach.

I fixed my hair while she fell to the floor clutching her stomach. Her little squad she named 2NE1 surrounded her before looking at me in anger.

"What are you looking at? She started it," I childishly spat before laughing.

"You psycho !" one of them yelled. I believe her name's Bom if I remember correctly.

"That's a new one. I think I like that," I said to myself.

"Shut up!" Bom screamed before leaping off of the floor and charged towards me.

Just before she could attack my stomach, I grabbed her wrist and twisted it. She yelped in pain. I didn't want to hurt her too much so I let go. 

"Can we stop this already? This fight was over from the beginning," I taunted them before going to pick up my bento box from the floor.

I knelt down as I began picking up the broken pieces of my panda onigiri and left the spilt curry. The janitor can clean that up, that's his job anyway. I dusted my knee as I rose up from the floor and took my school bag. 

As I was about to leave, I felt something sharp come in contact with my skin. I knew the feeling all too well that I became numb to it. I looked behind to see what it was and saw that the  stabbed me with a sharpened fork. I almost burst out laughing. The sound of gasps was heard as I rolled my eyes. 

"Who said this fight was over?" she mumbled before choking out a laugh.

A dark smile appeared on my face and my eyesight went blurry even though I was wearing glasses. 

"You said it…"

"Bwo—" She was cut off by my elbow swiftly hitting into her abdomen making her cough up blood.

While she down on the floor, I quickly rolled up my sleeves and sat on her stomach. 

I grabbed her by her collar. "Listen to me right now, 'Ms. Baddest Female'. You can do whatever you want to me but please don't stab me. I already too many scars already and I was really hoping to not get any more."

"That's what you get," she derided.

"You should really watch that mouth of yours," I retorted.

"You're the one that should watch your mouth. Minseok belongs to us!" 

"No, he doesn't. No one owns him, so I would like you to stop spouting nonsense."

There was a pause in our arguing as she searched my eyes and then smirked.

"You like him, don't you?"

I took a bit too long to respond than I liked to. "No, I do not."

"You just want him to yourself that's why you're trying to take him away from me!"

I smirked at her slip–up. "I thought he belonged to everyone." She cursed under her breath. "There's nothing special about him anyway so I don't know why you're killing yourself over him."

"Justina…" The one person I didn't want to hear me say that, said.

I gulped as I ignored him. "You're still the loser and still number 2 so if you'll excuse me."

At that, I let go of her collar and got up from her stomach. A sharp pain shot through my back as I reached over to get my bag again. I gasped at it but played it off like nothing happened.

"Justina, you're hurt," he stated the obvious as he reached out to grab my arm. "Let me help you."

"No, it's okay." He ignored me and continued to force me to face me. "I said I'm fine, Minseok."

As he continued his actions, I felt tears start to prick my eyes. I felt weak and stopped struggling against him. When he turned me around, he froze when he saw that I was crying. I quickly turned around when it seemed like he wasn't going to say anything and began to walk away. I have to leave now! I can feel the wound opening, even more, every time I moved. I don't think I can make it in time… 

"." Those were the last words I said before I fell to the floor. Am I going to die?

 

 

Author's Note

The es of the school are 2NE1 because every bad girl needs enemies, right? Or maybe frenemies?

OMIGOSH! I JUST SAW EXO'S NEW MV 'LOTTO'!!!!! I know that Xiumin's my ultimate bias but can we talk about Baekhyun trying to wreck me and Suho burning all his money?! Sehun and his no bone body, he's slowly killing me. help me. please. Seriously; though, I feel like I'm going to add this concept to this story and I already have an amazing idea. Okay, bye. I need to go die from all this iness now.

Anyway, leave a comment on what you think of this badass chapter! Expect the next chapter to be using one of those tags. *hint hint*

~~~Kkaebsong~~~