GGO Spoof

It Started With A Dream
It Started With A Dream
 
*Dreams are written in this colour 
 

Justina's POV

It's him again. I walked closer to him, every step I took felt all too real. Did he change his hair again? It was now in a dirty blonde and was also cut short. He was slouched on the floor with his head resting on the front of the couch and was surrounded by a bunch of beer bottles. As I got closer he appeared to be asleep. His body reeked of alcohol which made my hand fly up to my nose. Everything seemed all too real to be just a dream.

I sat behind his head on the couch and some of his locks from his face. Even when he slept, he was still handsome.Not too long ago, I didn't know this man that sat between my legs but now I know almost everything about him, at least that's what I think. His name is Kim Minseok which took me a while to get. I've seen him in real life a couple of time but we never talked to each other, that is until we met each other in our dreams. At first, it was strange to us that the illusions—we thought our minds had created—were actually us but we were comforted by the idea of having a real person to talk with. Together, we went on many adventures and talked to each other about our problems.

From what I've learned after my conversations with Minseok was that he had an alcohol problem. He said that the substance was a way of escape from the world. His 'world' was something he rarely spoke of but what I did know was that he worked a night job and paid him quite him a lot of money.I guess he must need the money badly for him to be drinking so much. Other than the front he puts up, acting like he's cool, he's really just an adorable person that just wants someone to cuddle with but... he's quite the flirt sometimes.

To him, he probably thinks that the way I act when we're together is how I actually act in real life. If that's true then he's kind of right. In my dreams, I'm the tomboy type but still have the tendency to act like a girl. However in real life, I'm not exactly like how I am in my dreams, I am what you would consider a bad girl, not the type that's ty or a drug addict. I have done some things.Bad things.I wasn't always like this but after the death of my father and being abandoned by my own mother, I had to learn how to survive on my own. I did consider committing suicide many times but after meeting Xiumin, I chose to live. He gave me a reason to live so to me, he is my everything because he's all I have.

I flinched as his head moved under my touch, pulling me out of my thoughts. A groan rumbled from the back of his throat as his eyes blinked open. He smiled at me as he looked up at me, tilting his head in my hand.

"Wasseo?" His voice was awfully groggy, most likely since he just woke up.

I smiled back at him. "Ne. Did you get drunk again?"

He looked at me with a puzzled look before looking at the bottles that surrounded him. "It seems so."

I laughed at the way he said that, so apathetic as usual. I got up from the couch and held my hand out for him. He took my hand to which I pulled him up. I underestimated my strength and pulled him straight into my chest. Our eyes made contact making everything around me disappear until the point that the small gap between us was just too much for me, making me feel claustrophobic. I felt my heartbeat speed up as I got even more lost in his deep dark brown eyes. To my surprise, his heart was beating just as fast mine. When I noticed what was happening, I quickly let go of his hand. Without looking at him, I turned around and took deep breaths to calm me down.

I let out an uneasy laugh. "Where do you want to go today?"

"I'm not sure. Anywhere's fine with me." His voice was no longer tired and back to its high-pitched cheerful-sounding self.

I thought of something before imagining a fantasy-like motorcycle. I took the helmet from the seat and put over my head. I swung my right leg over the seat before sitting down. I revved the engine to check if everything was okay.

"Why are you wearing a helmet? You can't get hurt here," he said as he walked over to me.

"It's all about the experience, my chingu."

"Well if it's all about the experience I should also get into the role." His outfit suddenly changed from a plain black shirt and dark blue jeans to a tight black biker suit. Too bad his transformation didn't allow me to see him actually change. "What's with that pout, did you possibly want to see me—"

"Aniyo!" I moved my attention back to my motorcycle and revved the engine again.

He laughed at my reaction. "I didn't know you had thoughts of me like that."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Shut up already and get on!"

"You know you can be mean sometimes."

"And, you can be so slow sometimes. Get on the freaking bike already!" His delay to get on the bike was frustrating me.

"Can't I just have my own?" he asked as I slammed the extra helmet over his head earning a grunt from him.

"From all the time you took, you should have thought of one yourself."

"I can't," he pouted. "I'm not as imaginative as you."

The unexpected compliment made my heart flutter. I ignored it before pulling him down behind me. "Sit there and hold on tight. Because of you, we are running out of time."

"Because of me? Why is it my fault?"

After he said that, there was a loud roar and the sound of someone firing at us. "… Hold on to me."

"Where?" Despite how innocent he sounded, I just ignored how erted it sounded in my mind.

"Anywhere." That sounded so dirty…

"Thanks, that helped," his sarcastic comment by him putting his arms around my lower stomach.

My stomach quivered at the touch and silently gulped. "Okay. Let's go." I took a peek over my shoulder to see large mechanical monsters chasing after us making me smirk at the sight before riding off.

The wind brushed violently against my face as we rode down the streets of a dark city. I flicked the face guard down so I could see better. Puddles had littered the streets as the wheels of my motorcycle ran into them causing them to create large splashes. Not too long not only the streets were soaked with rainwater but my clothes had also become soaked. I hissed as the harsh wind seeped through the wet material.

"Minseok," I called out.

"Hmm."

"Can you think of a suit for me to wear? I can't think of anything right now."

"Huh?! I can't hear you over this wind! Did you say that you want you wanted something else to wear?!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"You know you can turn down the volume of the wind, right?"

"I know but 'it's all about the experience, my chingu.'," he said, mocking my voice. He's never going to let this go, isn't he?

"Who cares, just get me out of these wet clothes already!"

"Oh sorry. I don't want you catching a cold now."

I felt the wet material leave my skin and was replaced with something else. A large white scarf was now wrapped around my neck and my legs felt cold but not wet.

"Minseok… What did you do?!"

"Nothing, I just did as you asked. This outfit is waterproof so don't worry about having to change again."

"That's not what I meant but thanks for the thought…" I slowly looked from the road, down at my attire and almost died from embarrassment. "Kim Minseok!"

"You don't like it?"

"Of course not."

He pouted. "But you look hot." How can he make such a presumptuous comment sound so cute?

I was blushing so hard. "I-I d-d-do?"

"Yup." I bit back a smile. "Do you a gun or something to use as a weapon here?"

The sudden question caught me off guard. "Um… There should be a rifle in the compartment that you're sitting on, wae?" I felt him move his arms and his body shift from me. "Ya! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!"

"No I'm trying to get the rifle," he retorted. There was then a sound of something click open and shuffling behind me. "Hey, how do you load this thing?"

I groaned. "Put it on my lap." He did as I said, placing the rifle onto my lap. "Take control for me."

His body shifted closer towards me in an effort to reach the handles since his arms weren't long enough to reach them. As he took control, I led my hand to where the compartment was but only found a hard wall. My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to find a way around the wall but as I did that, the wall shook which freaked me out.

"That's me," he giggled. He must be ticklish—got to remember that.

I quickly withdrew my hand. "Sorry."

"It's quite alright. What did you need, apart from feeling up my abs?" There was a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I was not feeling up your abs!" My voice squeaked as I shouted. I coughed in my throat, trying to refrain from fighting with this child. "I need the bullets."

"Is that all?" he teased. He really loves to tease people or maybe it's just me…

"Yes," I hissed.

He let one hand go off of the handle before returning with something in it.

"Here," he said as he dropped the bullets into my hand.

I quickly loaded the rifle since I didn't trust him when he's in control.

"Okay, done. Do you even know how to use this?"

"Nope." Can't just imagine himself using it? Nah, he'll probably say "It's all about the experience, my chingu," again.

"Well, you're going to learn today." I pressed a button on the motorcycle and took his hands from the handles, making them fold into the vehicle.

"Isn't that dangerous?"

I turned around to look at him and shook my head at him. "Ani, it's on autopilot now."

"Why didn't you do that before?"

I shrugged. "I couldn't think of it. Now turn around, I can't teach you like this."

"Hai, hai."

"Did you just say yes in Japanese?"

He nodded. "Yes. I got to get in the role."

"Who are you supposed to then?" I asked as I spun around after he was sitting opposite to me. I noticed that his outfit had changed but it looked familiar.

"You're/I'm Kirito from GGO!" we both said at the same time.

"Jinx, you owe me a hug," he childishly said.

I ignored his wager and looked at my own outfit. "Wait, if you're supposed to be Kirito, then I'm... Sinon?!"

"Bingo. I knew that you would have looked good in this outfit. Even your short hair makes you look like Sinon," he gushed.

https://images7.alphacoders.com/340/340787.jpg

He looked over his shoulder to look at me and immediately bit his lip. "Damn… You're like the ier version of Sinon even your chocolate skin compliments this outfit."

"Stop flirting with me already."

"I can't help it, though," he said in a low voice.

I shifted my gaze from his intense one. "W-we s-should p-probably…" I couldn't stop stuttering.

"Onegaishimasu, sensei." His Japanese was killing me, he's just too fluent.

"Yosh~!" I reached around his arms and held the rifle with him. "Okay, look through this and aim. Shoot when you're ready."

He nodded. "Hai."

He sounded so manly acting as Kirito. His entire persona had changed. The jolt and the sound that the rifle made broke me out of my thoughts.

"Ē to, boku wa nogashimaa."

"Can you speak Korean? I'm not that advanced in Japanese."

"I said that I missed," he repeated but this time in Korean.

I sighed. "Aish, let me help you aim." I placed my head beside him and aimed with him. "Okay, shoot now."

He pulled the trigger once again but still didn't manage to kill the robotic creature.

"This isn't going to work," he mumbled.

"Don't be sad, I'll find something better for you." I closed my eyes and felt my mind go blank as a selection of guns were now in front of me. "Pistol? That might work." I took the new gun and handed it over to him. "Here, this should be easier for you. It's already loaded."

"Thanks." As he soon as he took it, he immediately started to bust shot at the machines as if he already knew how to use it. "This is way easier!"

"You are Kirito so it is expected that you be good with the pistol rather than with the rifle."

"That makes sense."

"However now I can't use my rifle. We have to switch."

"Just sit on my lap."

Before I could say anything, he effortless picked me up and placed me on his lap. My stomach was pressed up against the lid to the engine. I had to push my back into him as I tried to get more room to aim.

"Are you sure you want me to sit here?"

"Yea." He continued to shoot.

I carefully aimed for the head of the robots before shooting. "There's so many of them."

"Yep. Are we going somewhere so we could collect our thoughts?"

"Into the dark kingdom."

"Not there again."

"Wae? The dark King and Queen are our best bet when it comes to combat," I explained.

"I hope they don't think we're dating like last time."

"It was all your fault that they thought we were dating."

"Just because I did this…?" he trailed off before hugging me from behind.

"Yes, that's exactly the reason why."

He let go of me and chuckled. "Well, I tried to explain to them that I was trying to calm you down."

My mind thought back to that time. I thought Minseok was going to leave me but he reassured me that he would never do that. I smiled at the thought but then heard a sound from my motorcycle. We must be close…

"Can you tell me what the navigation system says?"

"You even thought of that?" I nodded. I waited as he read what it said. "It says that there's a roadblock up ahead."

"Is there any detours?"

"Nope. What do we do?"

"What do we do, you say?" I taunted him and smirked at him. "We fly."

"Eh?"

We felt the seat rotate so that I was back the handle. I looked at the speedometer and saw that we were going 120km/hr but I needed more speed. I revved the engine and watched as the numbers accumulate.

His arms fleeted back to my lower stomach. "You're not going to do what I'm thinking, right?"

I darkly laughed.

I'm doing exactly what you're thinking, Minseok.We drew even closer to where the roadblock was but I kept going faster almost breaking the meter. Just before we reached the roadblock, I pressed another button with a wing symbol on it. Mechanical wings unfolded out from the motorcycle and then we were lifted off into the air. I pressed the button from before for autopilot. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I let it out. I laughed hysterically as Minseok sat behind me in silence.

I turned around so I was facing him. "You're such a big baby."

He looked at me with angry eyes before pulling me into his chest. "Don't ever do that again. You could have gotten us killed."

"Then what about you? Remember when you left me in that volcano where I could have died if I didn't wake up?"

"Sorry," he apologised. "Just don't do anything too crazy, m'kay?"

"Arasso."

He was just the right temperature I expected his body emit. I cuddled into his warmth more. Before we knew it we already landed into the dark kingdom but we were too busy enjoying each others' embrace to even notice. We heard someone cough making us pull away from each other. We were faced with the dark King and Queen, who was holding her newborn heir. Just like what their title states, they were wearing royal clothes the same colour as the rest of their city, black. Despite their dark appearance, they're are one of the most warm-hearted people I knew.

"No no, continue," the dark Queen urged, giggling.

"I see you two have been doing well," the dark king teased, winking at me for more emphasis.

"N-no, your highness it's not—"

The dark King cut off Minseok. " You don't have to be shy, Minseok." He smiled at him. "Anyway, it seems you have brought visitors into our dark kingdom."

"Sorry, your majesty," I apologised as I bowed in forgiveness.

"Raise your head, child. It's quite fine since we came prepared," the dark Queen reassured.

Both she and her husband ripped out of their outer garments and revealed their black suits underneath. Even the baby was in a black outfit. The dark Queen put the baby into the carrier, she was wearing. She took out a handgun and checked for bullets before clicking it back into place.

"You ready?" the dark King asked.

<"We were born ready," I said, smirking. "However, we need a plan."

"We'll wait for you to imagine something and then we'll attack."

I nodded in response before letting my mind go blank.

"You did create them so you should know how to destroy them, right?" Minseok said, interrupting my thought process.

"Shut up," I hissed. The dark Queen giggled at my reaction.

After a few more seconds, my eyes flicked open to being faced with Minseok, who freaked out. The dark couple burst into laughter even the baby joined along.

"What did you think of?" he asked ignoring the loud laughter.

"This," I replied before Minseok's left arm and my right arm turned mechanical. "Cool right?"

"I guess but why didn't you make both of our arms mechanical?"

"You're my left arm and I'm your right arm."

"I like that." Nodding his head as if agreeing with what he said.

"What about us?" the dark Queen asked, pouting.

"I have given you infinite special bullets to destroy the monsters. Regular bullets don't work."

"And my baby?"

I smirked. "Whenever he—the baby's a he, right?" She nodded. "As I was saying whenever he cries, the sound of his voice will create sound waves powerful enough to break their armour and then when that happens, you can finish them off with a bullet."

"You never fail to impress me," the dark King said.

The five of us then went to battle the machines until there was none of them left. Minseok and I used our arms to destroy some of the creatures while the dark couple worked with their newborn as a family. The aftermath was great, there was now a sea of broken giant machines. We celebrated our victory back in their dark castle.

Sadly when I heard Minseok yawn, I knew he was waking up.

"I think it's time for me to go," Minseok said, yawning.

"I think I should also go too," I said as I felt a yawn build up.

Bowing in courtesy. "Goodbye, his and her highness."

"It's Shin-Il and Eun Ae to you," the dark King Shin-Il corrected.

"What is this little one's name?" he asked as he cooed at the baby.

"Myung-Ki," the dark Queen Eun Ae replied, grinning at her baby.

"Well, goodbye everyone."

"Don't come here drunk again," I joked.

"I can't promise that." His body then started to disappear.

"You should say it now," the queen urged, nudging me in my side.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Say what?"

"What you always wanted to say."

What I always wanted to say? My eyes widened as I looked at her. How did she know? I nodded and looked back to Minseok who was almost gone.

"Minseok."

His eyes slowly opened. "Hmm?"

"I..."Come on, just say it! "I like you!"

Just as I said that, his eyes widened and then disappeared.Is he mad at me? I hope not.

"Don't worry, my child. I'm sure he's just shocked," the queen reassured me. "Now wake up. It's time to get ready for school."

"I hope you're right, Eun Ae. See you."

They gave me a smile as I slowly closed my eyes as waited to be awakened in the real world.

»♦«

I woke up in a panic, my upper body rose up as I gasped for air. This is basically how I usually wake up ever since Minseok started appearing in my dreams. Wait… Minseok! I can't believe I said that! I began hitting my head with my fists. Pabo, pabo, pabo! My self-harm didn't last long because of the pain that kicked in. How am I going to face him next time I see him?

 

 

Author's Note

Ok so apparently my other author's note got deleted when updating this chapter so that's great...

Anyways leave a comment on what you thought of this chapter.

~~~Kkaebsong~~~