I Think I Like You

It Started With A Dream

*Dreams are written in this colour

 

Minseok's POV

As I drew closer towards her, she closed her eyes and puckered up her lips—her kissable lips. I my bottom lip and slightly bit it. My heart was pounding in my ear and I felt the impulse to claim those lips. Whoa whoa whoa! No, I don't! My eyes flickered to look at Justina and then immediately back at her lips. I gulped as I moved closer towards her. Why am I doing this again? Should I be doing this? No matter how much I asked myself this, I could only get the answer that this was I wanted. I've always wanted to do this ever since she appeared in my dreams. I think I...

I whispered, "I think I like you," before taking hold of her lips. 

It took her a moment to react and when she did, I wish I had known she was such a good kisser because I kissed her from earlier. Wanting to deepen the kiss, I slipped my tongue into to which she moaned when she felt my tongue graze her own. She ran her hands through my hair giving them a little tug. She let out a squeal when I abruptly picked her up so that she was straddling me. I couldn't help but take advantage of this situation and slid my hand up her shirt. While I fiddled unhitching bra strap, I managed to lead us back to her bedroom. With her still straddling me, I sat on the bed and finally we pulled away from each other. I stared deeply into her eyes to see if there were any signs of her wanting to stop but felt confused since there was no hint of her either wanting this or not. However, I didn't have time to think before she pushed me back on the bed.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked in a whisper.

Without saying anything, she took my lips once again and pushed her hands up my shirt. And, she found my s— my weakness. A loud moan rumbled from my chest when I felt her cold fingertips rub against my hard s. I think I came a bit. Nobody had me so tense and feel this out of breath before.

With a playful smirk on her lips, "I see you liked that," she teased, clearly delighted in finding my weakness.

I could only let out an even moan when I felt what she did next. The feeling of her hot wet tongue sent overdrive and instantaneously I lost all sense of my surroundings. My eyes had seemed to roll back into my head and incoherent words spat from my mouth, causing Justina to simply listen in bliss and much too in the clouds of dominance to stop. 

Once she was fully fed from my implores, she released my throbbing s with a pop and gave me a final kiss before getting up from me.

"So, what do you want to watch?"

Still, out of breath, I managed to murmur a "What?!"

The look she gave me was bone-chilling. "Do you think you want to continue?"

I gulped really hard at her dry words. "What makes you think I can't?"

"Well, you did confess that you liked me."

Oh yeah... I forgot about that. "Shouldn't that be a good enough reason for us to continue?" 

"I don't know is it?" she said almost mocking me with her words.

"Are you saying I should make a move?" I inquired, studying her with my now hooded eyes. She was now only in her shirt and —when did that happen? 

"I'm not sure, should you?" she once again tauntingly said as she bent her head to the left a bit to reveal more of her neck.

It took me a second to realise what the look and that playful smirk meant before it clicked. I locked my eyes on her neck before approaching her. Not flinching one bit, I kissed the sweet spot near her collarbone and was rewarded with the cutest moan I've ever heard. I want to hear more.

"I see you liked that," I said, echoing her words from earlier. 

"Ang~ Motto motto~!" She spoke Japanese when she's ? How more hot can she get?

"Why are you so hot?" I mumbled against her tender skin.

"Always but you never noticed," she answered.

"I did," I retorted. 

I sensed that she was staring down at me so I looked up and I saw her face soften at me.

"You did?" she asked in disbelief. I nodded. "Then, did you really mean what you said from before?"

"That I liked you?" Her lips pursed together given her a more focused appearance. "Ne, I think I do."

She sighed. "It's either you do or you don't. There's no in-between."

Why does she want to know so badly? Unless... "You like me, don't you?"

Her little "eh?!" and widened eyes gave it away. Oh so, she does like me? I smirked at the thought of her liking me. 

"N-n-no I d-d-don't!" she stuttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why not?" I pouted.

She thought for a second. "Um, because..."

"See you don't even know why you don't like me so that could only mean that you do like me," I reasoned.

She stayed quiet which made me feel bad for calling her out like that but then having those words bite me back in the .

"So what if I like you? So what if you're the only thing I think about day and night? So what I could only fall deeper in love with you every time I see you either when we're dreaming or at school? So what—"

I cut her off of her confession. "So what, what huh? I didn't say there was anything wrong with that. In fact, I actually I think I also might be falling too."

She stared at me with gentle eyes before taking a deep breath. "I like you, Kim Minseok."

Her words brought a smile to my face. "That's better." I then grabbed her hand and pulled her towards my chest. "Now what do you want to watch?"

"Wait, does this mean we're dating?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Do you want to date?" She immediately hummed in response with a nod. I reached down to give her a peck. "Then it's official. Let's date."

»♦«

I think I fell asleep. I woke up with a groan and something heavy on my chest. When I looked down I saw that it was Justina. I slightly moved from under her so that I could take a piss. As long hot stream emptied from my bladder, I thought back to before I fell asleep but I couldn't put my finger on it. Why was Justina on my chest? I mean, we're close but I didn't know she was comfortable with me, being the opposite and all. I decided to let what I woke up to go and get ready for school. I left the bathroom to go grab my uniform from my school bag but was met with a groggy Justina who looked like her mind wasn't here.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine but I feel like I did the worst thing possible last night," she mumbled.

"Really? I feel the same way," I said, now curious as to what could've happened last night.

She got up from the bed to reveal that she was only in her underwear. "Maybe we'll remember what happened once we're fully awake."

"I hope so," I muttered. I don't know why but the cramping feeling in my stomach only made me more anxious. Who knows maybe it's just nothing.

I watched as she walked around the room, picking up her discarded bra from the floor along the way. 

"Are you this carefree when there are other men in the room?" I chided.

"Nope and since when were you a 'man'," she cooly replied. I had to turn around so I wouldn't see her taking off her shirt.

I decided to ignore the latter part, "Then why are you doing this to me?" I asked while turning around but having to look away again when I saw that she hadn't finished yet.

"Well, that's because...," she paused. I heard light footsteps and then felt long arms wrap around my waist. "...We're dating."

"We're what—" I was cut off by my own flashback. 

I whispered, "I think I like you," before taking hold of her lips. 

She stared at me with gentle eyes before taking a deep breath. "I like you, Kim Minseok."

"Wait, does this mean we're dating?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Do you want to date?" She immediately hummed in response with a nod. I reached down to give her a peck. "Then it's official. Let's date."

I had finally woken up and everything from last night came flooded back to me, and it was even worse than I thought. Oh, my goodness, what have I done? I finally managed to be friends with a girl and already kissed her. ! I mean, she is pretty cute no, a lot cute but I shouldn't be wanting to do this. Not after all those past experiences, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet.

"Justina, I have to tell you something," I said turning around to look at her.

"You better not be telling me that you regret this," she sneered. 

No matter how intimidating she is, I have to say it. "Justina, I'm sorry. I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship since I kind of messed up the other ones," I confessed. I half expected her to turn into a crazy and glad she didn't.

"I respect that you think you might mess this one up but you can't be as bad as Jongin, right?"

"I don't know. All of my past girlfriends hated me after they found out what my job was. They didn't like the idea of me being a stripper. I did try explaining to them that I didn't like it either but it was the only job I could find at the time. I just don't want you to think that I'm narcissistic and loves attention like my other girlfriends thought I was." Where did that come from? I never knew I was able to voice those thoughts before.

"Minseok or should I say Xiumin? Don't you remember that we work at the same place? We were practically there less than 24 hours ago," she pointed out. She did have a point. "I won't stop you from doing your job Minseok. I kind of figured you might be doing it to pay off the debt that your dad left you so for the time being, you working there doesn't bother me."

"It doesn't?" I asked, my eyes lighting up. She nodded. "Then, if you're not bothered by that then I guess we could go out."

"Thank you," she said, placing a light kiss to my lips.

She released my waist so she could go take a shower. I made an attempt to take a shower with her but she kicked me out, literally. Aggressive, me likey.

»♦«

Justina's POV

We were now seated next to each other on the bus and was thinking how we were going to tell his friend about our situation. 

"I think we should keep us dating a secret for now," I suggested.

"Wae?" Minseok said in a cute voice. Aegyo already? I didn't see this coming from I wanna be Mr Cool.

"I only met one of your friends and I don't like how loud he is," I admitted.

"Baekhyun can be loud at times but you can trust him. He won't tell a soul."

"Promise?" I asked, holding up my pinkie.

"Promise," he agreed, hooking his pinkie around my own and then sealing it with our thumbs.

"Wait, Baekhyun is his name?" I suddenly asked. 

"Yea, why you ask?"

"He just looks a whole lot like...," I trailed off. No, he can't be the same Baekhyun from my night job, right?

»♦«

Lunch time came around and I was starving. Minseok said that it would be a great idea to reveal that we were dating by exchanging each other's lunches so we made them this morning. I hope he like tuna...

Walking down the hallway was the usual. Everyone was still scared of me and I still didn't give two s what they thought of me. I entered the lunch room thinking that everything would go as routine— me going to my usual spot that was left untouched— but then I remembered that I was supposed to go to where Minseok was. However, when I looked over to where he was I saw that his squad was already there and I felt distant from him all of a sudden so I sat down at my spot. I stared down at the bento I made Minseok, only to feel bad if I were to eat it. I gently gripped the ends of my skirt, in hopes the growling from my stomach would go away but it seemed to make it worse as time progressed.

I almost had a heart attack when I heard Minseok's voice, "Aren't you going to eat or are you waiting for someone else to?"

"Minseok! Don't do that," I warned him.

"Sorry," he apologised.

When he took a seat beside I swore the entire world was staring at us. A loud rupture of whispers erupted around the room.

"Minseok, I don't think this was a good idea," I whispered.

"Didn't you get my texts?" he asked, ignoring my comment. He took my phone and started his search for the texts he sent me.

"Minseok, don't you hear me?"

"Babe, see," he called out, showing me the texts on my phone. "You did get them so why didn't you reply?"

When he said the word 'babe', the whispers got even louder but quieted down when I spoke up.

"I just thought I shouldn't join you and your friends," I admitted.

"Why would you think that?" another voice said followed by a group sitting down.

"Do you think we're going to shun you or something?" one guy joked.

"We're not that mean," one of them laughed. 

I studied all their faces to be shocked by what I discovered. 

"Now I know what you might be thinking but please don't say it out loud. People are listening," Baekhyun loud whispered.

"If I had known we went to the same school, I wouldn't have been so worried about telling you guys the thing we were planning today," I said, feeling relieved.

"Tell us what?" Chanyeol asked.

"That we're dating."

"Oh, yeah... wait," he paused dramatically.

"WHAT?!" Everyone gasped.

I'm surprised we didn't have an earthquake from how loud they gasped.

Hai, my hyungs~! This chapter actually flowed quite nicely and I feel that we're finally making progress with these two. HURRAY! I'm sorry if this story became a bit at the beginning, I just assumed that there would be mature readers here and now I'm thinking I should rate the story as mature. However, I won't go any further than , sorry to any lovers out there. There are plenty (I really mean it when I say plenty) of fics posted on the Internet. Anyways, I will put up a poll to see if you want the mature content tag on this story or not.

Also, I've decided to re-do all the songs I did in past chapters and replace them with something more fitting. 

Be sure to leave a comment on anything in this chapter. 

~~~Kkaebsong~~~