13 - Trip for Christmas Part 3

2 Paths; 1 Way

Jaehwa's P.O.V

 
I called for the flight attendant and asked for some food. I received a bunch of crackers, pasta, bread and some fruits. She also offered me a free drink, which I gladly accepted. Ah~ nothing beats free food.
As I nibbled onto my cracker, I can't help but notice how good looking Myungsoo actually was. From his hair to his jawline and.. Oh God! Ahn Jaehwa what are you thinking?! Aish!
 
As I finished my food, I smiled in satisfaction and looked out to the window.
"The formation of the clouds is really captivating.." I thought. I decided to get a few hours of sleep before we arrived in London. So I slumped back on my seat and shut my eyes, saying hello to dream land once again.
 
*11 hours pass; now in Myungsoo's P.O.V*
 
"Passengers, listen up! Rise and shine! We're near the drop off area! Prepare yourselves for landing!" A voice boomed over the speakers. I muttered incoherent words as I lazily rubbed my eyes, opening them. Ah, it felt good having an 11 hour sleep, as of what I know.
I glanced at the person beside me.
"She's not awake yet.." I thought. I decided to wake her up. I shook her, but she didn't open her eyes. Poking didn't work either.
"If she won't wake up by shaking or poking then.." I paused. I thought of an idea. I smiled evily. "Tickling." And the tickle attack begins!
 
"Who's that---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. STOP." All eyes were on Jaehwa now, as if she was some crazy hobo.
"Shine and rise, lazybutt." I chuckled.
"It's rise and shine you derp." She corrected me.
"If it's derp, then you're totally talking about your brother."
"Hm, good point."
 
"Attention to all passengers, we have now arrived our landing area. The exit of the airplane will now open. The passengers on the last row will go out first, followed by the next one and so on. Thank you for riding Seoul Arilines!" A different voice boomed over the speakers.
"We get to leave first?!" Jaehwa sounded really excited.
"Since we're the people on the last row, yup, we do." She managed to calm down herself. We both exited the plane, only to be blocked by a bunch of officials.
 
"Passport please." One of them said. We showed our passports and he nodded in satisfaction.
"Why did yo leave Korea?" One of them (a different one now) suddenly asked.
"For Christmas vacation." I stated bluntly.
"The both of you?"
"Yes." I replied.
"Alright, you may pass. Follow the signs given to the baggage reclaim counter. Check the overhead screens to find out which carousel has been allocated to your flight. Once you recognize your luggage, kindly get it instantly as not to leave others confused. Thank you." We nodded and made our way to the baggage reclaim counter by following the signs.
 
"Myungsoo, isn't that yours?" Jaehwa pointed to a suitcase that looks familiar to me.
"Oh right! Thanks for pointing that out." I grabbed my suitcase, and so did Jaehwa, and headed towards the gate that had a green triangle plastered on it, which is the "Nothing to Declare" channel. The clerk from before told us that when we got our luggage back, we were to enter that gate.
 
"One of the airports in London~" Jaehwa chirped.
"Let's go now, as not to waste any time." I dragged Jaehwa to the exit. We were now surrounded by the busy streets of London.
 
"I can't believe it, we're in London!" Jaehwa placed down here luggage, put her hands upwards and spun around in circles.
"You might get dizzy, you better stop now." I smirked, as usual.
 
*THUMP*
 
"Ow.." I said, rubbing my head.
"Omo! Myungsoo, I'm so sorry!" It was only then I realized that Jaehwa had fallen onto me. She's quite heavy for a girl, though. She stood up and brushed her pants.
"Ani, it's alright." I stood up as well, brushing off the imaginary dirt which I thought would be on me.
 
"Hey, is that a subway?" She asked, pointing to a place which was a bit farther from where we stood.
"I can't see.." I squinted my eyes to get a better view.
"Ah, it is."
"I remember your umma telling us to go to the nearest subway to meet our personal tourist guide." I nodded. I actually forgot about that.
"Then let's go!" I dragged her with me, not forgetting to bring out luggage of course.
 
"Wah~ Look at all the trains passing by!" Jaehwa scanned everything that was found in the subway.
"You two must be Mr. Kim Myungsoo and Ms. Ahn Jaehwa?" A voice decided to snap Jaehwa out of her trance.
"Yes, that's us." I said.
The person smiled. "Welcome to London! I am Choi Siwon, your personal tourist guide~"
"Ah, nice to meet you." I bowed to him. He bowed back.
"Siwon oppa! Nice to meet you~" Jaehwa shook hands with Siwon, which I assume is my hyung. He looks older anyways.
"Now you two must be looking for a place to stay. Come, we'll take the subway to the hotel you've been booked in. Don't worry, I already payed. Think of it as a Christmas gift." He smiled widely and led us inside the train that had just stopped.
 
After a 20 minute ride, we finally reached our destination.
 
"And this, is Corinthia Hotel, the hotel you will be staying in for the week!" We stared at it in awe. Never have I seen a hotel as big as the one right in front of us.
Siwon hyung chuckled. "You know, you kids are actually really lucky to stay in this hotel. Not many people are able to spend a night here, because it's too costly. And from what I heard, their facilities are really great as well. They even have an indoor swimming pool!" He stared at the hotel dreamily.
"Hyung," I called out. "have you tried spending a night here?"
He shook his head. "Nope, but I would love to. Would you guys treat me?" He laughed jokingly.
"You can stay with us for the week oppa!" Jaehwa chimed.
He shook his head once more. "Nope, the room you will be staying in is booked specially for the TWO OF YOU." He placed stress on the last three words.
"Oh.." Jaehwa's expression saddened. Does she hate me so much.
"Don't worry, if you need anything, just wait for me outside the hotel. I just live across anyways." He grinned.
"You two should go in now, your legs must be tired of standing. I'll see you then! Call me when you have questions or if you want to go sightseeing~" Poof! He disappeared. How does he do that?!
"Come on Myungsoo~" Jaehwa dragged me inside the hotel. So the week starts like this, huh.
 
"Whoa.." Jaehwa was in deep trance as she scanned each and every thing found in the hotel lobby.
I cleared my throat, gaining Jaehwa's attention.
"We should check in now." She nodded.
 
"Welcome to Corinthia Hotel, sir and ma'am. Would you like to book a room?" A man with a monocle on his right eye asked us, eyeing us rather suspiciously.
"Psst." Jaehwa whispered to me. "Did you bring an English dictionary?"
I shook my head. I knew I should've brought it! Ugh, well at least Dongwoo hyung taught me some English words and sentences before hand.
 
"My parents. Book room for two of us. One week." I managed to say in broken English. I was praying that he'd be able to understand it.
He nodded. Thank you Lord!
"You must be Mr. Myungsoo Kim and Ms. Jaehwa Ahn?" We nodded.
"Ah yes. Your parents have booked a room specially for the two of you. You may leave your luggage here and we'll have our employees bring it to your room, or you may bring them with you. Don't worry about breakfast, lunch and dinner, as we have our cafeteria for that. Here are the keys to your room. Your room number would be 7165, the first room you see when you go upstairs. Thank you and enjoy your stay!" The man handed us our keys and we gladly took them. We went upstairs, bringing our luggage with us and unlocked our room.
 
"Omo, it's big!" Jaehwa's face had schock plastered on it.
"Let's go in shall we?" She nodded and brought her luggage inside. I did the same.
"Wait," Jaehwa said. "It only has one bed?!" She looked at me cautiously.
"It's big enough for the two of us." I replied.
"But what if--" I cut her.
"What it's not like I'm gonna you." I stated bluntly.
"But but.." She stuttered.
"No, I don't sleep without my pants or my shirt. I make sure I sleep with my body clothed okay? Don't make such a big fuss about it." I assured her. She seemed convinced, so she nodded.
 
"Myungsoo!" Jaehwa called out. I looked up from the book I was reading.
"Let's go sightseeing!"
"Right now?"
"Mm." I sighed.
"Alright, let me send a message to Siwon hyung to guide us. We might get lost. And I'll bring the map as well." She nodded. I opened my luggage and took out the map of London which was given by my mom. I also took out my phone.
 
To: Siwon Hyung
Hyung, it's me, Myungsoo. Jaehwa wants to go sightseeing. We'll meet you outside the hotel (:
 
I waited for Siwon hyung to reply. In a while, he did.
 
From: Siwon Hyung
K, I'll be there in a minute :3
 
"Jaehwa," I called out. "Let's go. I already told Siwon hyung that we'll be waiting outside the hotel." She nodded.
 
We were already outside the hotel waiting for Siwon hyung. After how many seconds, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
 
"Dude, stop that. It's creepy." I shuddered. Just a while ago, I turned to look at who was tapping at my shoulder, it was Siwon hyung. Is he some kind of ninja kitteh or something?
"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Siwon hyung dragged me and Jaehwa to a place we don't know
 
"Here, you can see London Tower. It's 900 year history of being a royal palace is still a big fuss." Siwon hyung nodded to himself.
"Interesting.. It looks to pretty!" Jaehwa chirped. Am I the only one who's not taking interest in this?
"Oh! Here you can also see the London Eye. It's the tallest ferris wheel in Europe. It has 32 capsules which can hold 25 people, from what I know." Jaehwa stared at the giant structure above her.
The sightseeing continued until it was already noon. We waved goodbye to Siwon hyung and went our way.
 
"Myungsoo," Jaehwa called out. "Are you hungry?"
I shook my head.
"Nope, how about you?" Jaehwa shook her head.
"Hm," An idea suddenly popped on Jaehwa's mind. "There's a park nearby! We can just stroll around there." I nodded and she led the way.
 
We reached the park. But Jaehwa was shivering. I told her to bring a jacket! Ugh, she wouldn't listen..
"I-it's cold.." She shivered some more. I sighed and took out my jacket and placed it on her.
"Now you won't feel cold." I smirked at her.
"But you will.." She pointed to me. I was shivering as well, but not as much as she was shivering.
"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." She nodded.
"There's a bench nearby, we can sit~" She dragged me to a nearby bench. What is up with people and dragging these days.
 
"The snow is so peaceful this year.." Jaehwa took out her hand and stretched it in front of her, causing a snow flake to land on her palm.
"Myungsoo, let's learn about each other more." Her statement bewildered me. Then it hit me.
"Oh, um, okay then. That is the whole point of the trip right?" She nodded.
"What are your hobbies?" She asked.
"Playing the guitar and texting random people when I'm bored. I like photography as well." She laughed at my statement. "How about you?"
"Hm, biking, singing and cooking! I love cooking!"
"You do?!" I asked, astonished.
"Yes! Why? Don't you?" She titled her head.
"I at cooking.." I hung my head low.
"That's alright!" She patted my back. "Not everyone knows how to cook!"
"Jaehwa," I started. She looked at me. "Do you like it when people blame you for something that you never did?" My sudden question shocked her.
"Why, of course not! Getting blamed for something you never did is very unreasonable!" She snapped. "Why? Did.. Something ever happen?" Oh no, I shouldn't tell her yet. It's not the right time. So I just shook my head. She understood.
 
We continued talking about ourselves. Because of that, we got to know eachother more, and we became closer. When she cracks out jokes, I can't help but laugh. When I'm with her, I can't help but smile. She's just so innocent, so out of the world. Aish! Myungsoo what are you thinking. After some laughs and smiles, we decided to head back to the hotel, since it was already getting late.
 
~~~~~
A/N:
Cazia: Woopdeedoo~ another long chappie by me L O L. Um, yeah it's kinda boring..and um, I'm sorry for the delay!! This was supposed to be posted yesterday but but..I lost what i typed..it was almost finished but the back button just had to in LOL. So sorry!! ;~; it's my fault..*sigh* anyways, I guess you can say this is the new and improved version of what i first wrote..ehehe. Thank you for all you subbies!! saranghae~~ <33 i'm becoming like woohyun lol. so much greasiness!! /throws hearts
Erika: Let's all give Cazia a big thanks! She had to retype this all over again just for all of you! and yes, Choi Siwon of Super Junior as your tourist guide, would you like that? Of course! anyways, stay tuned for the next chapters, I'll write up my plans now~ thanks for all the subbies~ I love chu all~<3