7 - Shock

2 Paths; 1 Way

Myungsoo's P.O.V


"Oh..um, mianhae! I-I didn't notice you.." she stuttered. Do I have to tell you how cute she looked while stuttering? Wait no, Kim

Myungsoo, you can't do this.

"Ah, ani, it's alright. I didn't see you either, so I too, am at fault." I apologized.

"Oh, and about your handkerchief, you left it with me, and I forgot to bring it. I'm sorry again.." I trailed off. Wow, I'm actually speaking

with a girl.

"Ah, ani, it's alright!! I purposely left it with you so that you could clean yourself!! And I'm sorry about yesterday as well!!" she bowed

infinite times.

"You must really be accident prone huh.." I mumbled.

"Ahehehehe.. I'm sorry..." she apologized again. On second thought, she's quite nice, and polite as well.


"Ahh!! How rude of me!! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Jaehwa. Nice to meet you!!" she held out her hand and smiled cheekily at me. I

took her hand and we shook hands.

"L." I said.

"L? Like, the letter L?" she cocked her head towards the side. I nodded.

"What about your real name?" ..I was silent for a while, I didn't know whether I should tell her or not. Okay maybe I won't.

"It's kinda personal." I remarked.

"Your name? Personal? But what about introducing yourself at school?" she asked again. This girl who keeps on bombarding me with

questions, I totally do NOT understand you.


"Where do you go to school?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Woollim University. How about you?" she grinned. Seeing her smile or grin, I don't know why, seems to lighten up my day.

"I'm transferring there," I said "you'll know my real name tomorrow." I continued.

"Ah, chincha?! That's interesting! I can't wait to meet you tomorrow~" she said happily. This girl is really bubbly. She's always happy.


"Baby girl, we should leave right--HOLY WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!" a man suddenly stood up and blocked the girl. I'm

assuming he's her brother.

"Oppa!! Calm yo !! ..if you have any.." I chuckled at her statement.

"No!! This man might try to you, baby girl!!" he spread his hands over Jaehwa protectively. Good Lord, are you kidding me.

"Uh yeah, why would I someone I just met today." I stated bluntly.

"So you really DO intend to her!!!!" he practically screamed at my face.

"Jaehyo oppa!!! Calm down!! He's a friend I just met today!! And besides, you're a yourself oppa!! Geez!!!" Jaehwa pulled down

her brother's, or must I say, Jaehyo's arms and took a step towards me.

"Ah, I'm sorry!! My brother is VERY overprotective!! Excuse my brother!!" she bowed multiple times.

"Ani, it's alright." I stated coolly.


"L, please explain to us what happened." a voice stated. It was Sunggyu hyung.

"Ah, nothing much. Just met a girl. Her name's Jaehwa." I told them.

"Why hello there gorge--mfffmfmffmfffff." I covered Woohyun hyung's mouth. Apparently, I didn't want to cause another fuss.

"If you don't mind Jaehwa, we have to leave soon to prepare for school tomorrow. And also, we have to buy all the things we need for

tomorrow. I'm sorry if I took your time." I bowed and went over to the table where we had our things. We took them one by one and

payed for them. After we payed, we went out. I turned to look at the entrance of the bookstore and saw Jaehwa wave at me. I smiled

slightly and left.


Jaehwa's P.O.V. 


After he left with I suppose his friends I turned to face Jaehyo with my brows raised.

"What?" He asked with his I-am-innocent look.

"We need to talk, meet me outside." I said as I gave him the book and he payed what we bought. I went outside the bookstore and sat

down on a nearby bench. Soon after, he came out with the things we bought and came to me. I quickly stood up with my arms crossed

and pissed off face.


"Oppa, seriously?"

"Seriously what?"

"You had to go call my friend a ?"

"He looked like one, he had those mysterious eyes, the swag, the smirk. C'mon Jaehwa, he seriously had the looks of a !"

"And you don't?" I asked

"Of course I do but-- Oh wait what did I just say?!" I laughed, he just admitted he looked like a .

"Okay, enough explanation, it's enough." I said walking away, laughing.


"Yah! Get back here! I so do not look like a !!" He catched up with me.

"Mhmm.. yes" I said sarcastically, still giggling.

"Yah! This is not a face of a ! It's too pretty~!!"

"Pretty.. yep.. in a feminine way" I said laughing harder.

"Yah~!! It's better than looking like a !!"

"Oh right~ JaeHOE oppa" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Hey I'm so not a HOE!" 

"Yeah.. sure thing buddy" I patted his head and skipped away.


We walked some more when someone suddenly called Jaehyo.

"Yoboseyo?" he talked to the people on the other line..

"Ah arraso" he hung up


"Who was that?"

"It was P.O. the guys are treating ice cream, let's go"

"arasso~" we happily went to their house.


A few more skipping and walking and Jaehyo oppa falling, we arrived at their house. We knocked on the door and they welcome us in.


"Annyeong Jaehwa~!!" All of them chimed happily.

"Annyeong everyone~" I greeted back.

"Hi Jaehyo" They all said bluntly with poker faces.

"Yah! You're not happy to see me?" Jaehyo said dramatically.

"Who would be hyung?" Kyung replied.

"Yah! Greasy cucumber you're not worth looking at" Jaehyo told him.

"Yeah.. sure hyung, sure. You're not worth looking too anyways, we're even"

"Yah!!" Jaehyo glared at Kyung

"Jaehwa, do you want ice cream?" U-kwon asked handing me a bowl of vanilla flavored ice cream.

"Sure~!! Thanks U-kwonnie~" I gladly took the ice cream and sat down on the couch beside Taeil.

"Hello there Jae~" he said smiling.

"Hi sharkface~" I said sticking my tongue out.


A few minutes after P.O. came running in crying

"AAAAHH!!! PAPER CUT! PAPER CUT!! OOOOOOWWWW!!!" he screamed, jumping up and down.

I placed my bowl of ice cream on the table and ran over to him. I opened up my bag and grabbed my first aid kit.

"You still bring a big first aid kit in there Jaehwa?" B-Bomb asked and I just nodded. I mean really, I am accident prone..

I placed ointment on P.O.'s finger and placed a bandage over it.

"Kamsahamnida Jaehwa~" he thanked me, and I just smiled.

Suddenly, Jaehyo's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? umma?" he was talking more and later on he ended the call.


"Hey baby girl, we have to go home, umma and appa have something important to tell you"

"Oh sure"

"Awwwww!!!" all the guys whined.

"Don't worry guys, I'll be back tomorrow" Jaehyo said.

"Who said we don't want you to leave? It's Jaehwa! Go get out the house if you want to, we won't miss you anyways" Zico said with a

poker face.

"Yah! who told you to speak you jamaican beggar?" Jaehyo said glaring.

"Let's go oppa~!! ppali!!" I said grabbing his arm and dragged him home.


When we arrived home, umma and appa were there sitting on the couch.

"Annyeong umma~ annyeong appa~" I said giving each of them a peck on the cheeks, so did Jaehyo. We both sat down on the couch

just across them.

I smiled brightly at them, but their faces semeed... dark..

"Umma.. appa... what's wrong?" I asked.

"Jaehwa.. You know we love you right?" they asked, I nodded.

"We're only doing this for your own good okay?" appa said. What are they trying to say? Just get to the point...

"You're going to be arranged to be married" umma declared. My smile soon faded.

"WHAT?!?!" you think I'd shout that? no, it was Jaehyo oppa.

"UMMA, APPA WHAT IS THIS INSANITY! WHY?!"

"Oppa, it's me who's arranged to be married, not you. Stop overreacting" I said calming him down.

"Umma, wae?" I asked, quite sad. I want what a normal girl would want, to find her love and then life a happily ever after, yet I'm here,

arranged to be married?

"It was actually arranged long time ago, you were supposed to be married earlier, but since their first son died, it was delayed. They

moved it to their younger son. Jaehwa, it's for your own good too. Their family is rich and their son is a good person. He's the same

age with you as well." umma explained.

 

A tear trickled down my face. Guess I'll never get that happily ever after..

"UMMA!!! WHAT IF THE GUY IS A ? OR SOME BAD GUY?!? WHAT IF HE'LL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY SISTER? HOW SURE

ARE YOU HE'S A GOOD GUY?!? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LOOK GOOD? WHAT IF HE'S NOT SMART!! UMMA!! ANSWER ME!! WHAT

IF--" Jaehyo was cut by my appa putting his hand on his mouth.

"Jaehyo, we know the guy. He's an excellent person. His parents are very kind and they are our close friends. Please, you're not the

one getting married! stay calm!!" Appa said to him.

"BUT--" Jaehyo was cut once again, this time by umma.

"Ahn Jaehyo. Just zip your mouth!"

I sighed. I can't stop this. What else can I do? Nothing. Might as well agree to this..

"Jaehwa please.." Both of my parents were pleading. Oh no, they know I can't stand this..

"Fine.." I sighed, my parents faces lit up.

"WHAT?!?" Jaehyo exclaimed.

"Oppa, I have to do this.. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"Thank you Jaehwa!!" both my parents hugged me.

"Who will I be marrying?" I asked.

"You'll be meeting him tomorrow..." Umma said smiling.

Sigh... Might as well live with it.. Hope I can handle this.. Jaehwa, Fighting!

~~~~~

A/N:

Cazia: For the first time, what Erika wrote was actually longer than mine!! Congrats, dude B(. Anyways~ what do you think will happen next?! OMG I'm also excited!!! jdfgnmdflkgmjb And then they fall in love and marry and all that shizz!!!!!!!111!!!111 Ah~ and thanks to Erika again for updating the foreword!!! Keke~ stay tuned!!

Erika: Okay had to type this one up fast, my mom is nagging me to study, even if it's break!! DDD8 anyways, Jaehyo is overreacting again, someone tie him up! anyone excited for the next chapter? we're working on it! hope you all loved this update~ enjoy! love chu all~<3