9 - Block B and B1A4

2 Paths; 1 Way

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V.
 
 
Jaehwa seems out of it, she was bubbly as what I remembered. 
 
 
"Jaehwa!" the teacher said, she didn't budge. "Ms. Ahn Jaehwa!!!" the teacher screamed, she flinched then looked. 
 
"N-nae?" she asked confusedly.
 
 
"If Kibum drove to work in the morning at an average speed of 45 miles per hour. He returned home in the evening along the same
 
route and averaged 30 miles per hour. If Kibum spent a total of one hour commuting to and from work, how many miles did Kibum drive
 
to work in the morning?, please explain to us the answer." the teacher said smirking.
 
 
Woah could she answer this? She wasn't even paying attention! She just sighed then went in front.
 
 
"The key is Kibum travelled the same distance - x - in both his morning and evening commute. 
 
45(time he took in the morning, or p) = x
 
30(time he took in the evening, or q) = x
 
Therefore 45(p) = 30(q), or divide both sides by 5 and get 9(p) = 6(q). I know you can divide it further, but these numbers are small
 
enough and it's not worth the time. 
 
Since the whole trip took an hour, (p + q) = 60min, and so, p = 60-q. 
 
Therefore 9(60-q) = 6q or 540-9q = 6q. So 540 = 15q, which makes q = 36. If q = 36, then by (p+q)=60, p (the time he took in the
 
morning) must equal 24.
 
45 miles per hour, his speed in the morning, times (24/60) hours, his time, makes 18 miles travelled in the morning. If you check, 30
 
miles per hour times (36/60) hours also makes 18 miles in the evening." She said bluntly then went back to her seat.
 
 
No one was shocked, except for me and Sungyeol. Jinyoung was even smiling. Does this happen a lot or something? 
 
 
Jaehwa's P.O.V.
 
 
Thanks a lot brother, you thought this to me few years ago.
 
"Next time, please pay attention Jaehwa, arraso?" The teacher told me, now smiling.
 
"Arraso Mr. Cho Songsaengnim" I replied then decided to just listen even if I understand the whole concept already.
 
 
Soon, the school bell rang for break time. I gathered my things then went out. B1A4 all gathered up outside waiting for me.
 
"Annyeong Jaehwa~" Gongchan greeted followed by the rest.
 
"Annyeong everyone~" I greeted back with a forced smile.
 
Soon Block B came along. 
 
"Hey baby girl~" Jaehyo came to me and hugged me, I gladly hugged back then parted.
 
"Hey baby girl~ can I get a hug too?" Kyung tried to imitate Jaehyo oppa, I was about to hug him, when Jaehyo stopped him
.
"YAH! No one can hug my baby girl except me!! And you're to greasy~ No way are you touching her!!" Jaehyo exclaimed, hugging me
 
protectively, I just giggled at their dumbness.
 
"Ah~ finally our precious morning sunshine is smiling~" Sandeul cooed.
 
"Let's get food" Jaehyo said, I nodded as he back hugged me, placing his chin on my head as we all went to the cafeteria.
 
 
Myungsoo's P.O.V.
 
 
When the bell rang, I went with Sungyeol and met up with the rest of the members outside. We all went to the cafeteria and sat down
 
on a table.
 
"Hyungs~ I've got good news~!!" Sungjong squealed. Oh dear Lord take the wheel now!!
 
"Yes Sungjongie?" Sunggyu hyung replied. 
 
"Don't tell me a butterfly flew into your room?" Hoya asked raising his brow.
 
"Or you've got a group roleplay and you're playing as a girl or something?" this time Dongwoo was the one talking.
 
"Nope~ Better!! I got into a musical play~" Sungjong chimed.
 
"Oh great! What's the play?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Romeo and Juliette~!!" Sungjong said excitedly.
 
"You're the Romeo.... right?" Woohyun said, worry all over our faces.
 
"Nope~ I got the position for Juliette!!" He exclaimed happily, I spit my soda into Sunggyu hyung's face, Hoya and Dongwoo chocked on
 
their food, Woohyun was about to faint, yep our faces were tragic. We were all speechless, akwardness filled the atmosphere. 
 
 
Suddenly the cafeteria doors went open, all eyes were on the people coming in. Girls were squealing, gossiping, swooning, Even guys.
 
We looked over to see Jaehwa along with her brother and 11 other good looking guys. They must be the Kingkas and Queenkas of
 
the school.
 
 
"Hey look, it's Jaehwa and Jinyoung~" Sungyeol nudged at me.
 
"You guys know Jaehwa?!?" Woohyun exclaimed, eyes wide.
 
"Yeah, We've got the same class with her" Sungyeol said smiling.
 
"If I'm not mistaken she's the little sister of Ahn Jaehyo, one of the Kingkas." Sunggyu said pointing out.
 
"Is that her boyfriend hyung?" Woohyun asked pointing to the guy back hugging her.
 
"Nope, that's Ahn Jaehyo, her brother." I said bluntly. I swear, if I didn't know Jaehwa, I'd really think Jaehyo was her boyfriend. He's so
 
clingy.
 
"How'd you know?!?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Well, I'm friends with Jaehwa." I said with usual my poker face.
 
"L-ssi~!!! Why didn't you tell me you met a chick?!" Woohyun whined earning a smack in his head by Sunggyu.
 
"Ahn Jaehyo is from the Kingkas named Block B" Hoya said pointing to the 6 guys at the right side playing with Jaehwa, she was
 
giggling, cutely.. Wait WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MYUNGSOO.
 
"And the Jinyoung is from the group B1A4, another bunch of Kingkas, their maknae is best friends with Jaehwa, while Jinyoung is best
 
friends with Jaehyo" Dongwoo explained.
 
"Ahn Jaehwa is known to be very intelligent, since her family is smart too. Her brother is the best in math and computers around here.
 
Total math wizard and computer geek" Sungjong said.
 
 
Later, Jaehwa along with the guys were approaching us.
 
 
Jaehwa's P.O.V.
 
 
I saw L along with his friends. I approached him with Block B and B1A4 trailing behind me.
 
 
"Annyeong L~" I said waving at him.
 
"Baby girl--HO SHIZZ! BOY!!" Jaehyo pointed to L. Oh geez.
 
"Over protective brother.. tsk.. Hey Jaehwa" L said waving back at me.
 
"Baby girl~ the --" I cut him off
 
"Jaehyo oppa, we've talked about this do you want me to call you feminine again?" I said cocking my eyebrows
 
"No.. what is he doing here? Is he a stalker of some sort? Or a total e~ aaaah!!!" Jaehyo said.
 
"Oh gosh.. Sorry L" I said, he just nodded, I turned to face Jaehyo oppa "You" I said pointing to him "stop describing yourself you
 
feminine stalker e !" I said.
 
"Hahaha hyung is feminine~" Kyung teased .
 
"Shut up you greasy cucumber!" Jaehyo retorted back.
 
 
"Sorry about that L, anyways let me introduce you to my friends" I said.
 
"Here is sharkface, or Taeil" I said pointing to Taeil.
 
"There's the smiling face, U-Kwon and Minhyuk, better known as B-Bomb" I said pointing at the two.
 
"This is the leader, the Jamaican beggar, Jiho, or known as Zico" I said pointing to Zico.
 
"The maknae, Pyo Jihoon, or P.O." I said pointing to P.O.
 
"Lastly.." I said but I was cut. 
 
"The greasy cucumber, Kyung, stay away from him, arraso?" Jaehyo said for me.
 
"Yah oppa!" I said smacking his head as he winced in pain.
 
"Hey look Woohyun hyung another greasy guy like you" L said nudging to someone.
 
"Yah!!" A guy, who is suppose is Woohyun replied.
 
"And these are B1A4. Jinyoung the leader, CNU, the eldest, Baro, the one with the golden hair, Sandeul, their main vocal" I said
 
pointing to each one
 
"And my best friend, Gongchan!" I said happily pointing to Gongchan.
 
 
"Ah~ Let me introduce to you my friends" L said.
 
"This is our Leader, Sunggyu" He said pointing to a guy with small eyes.
 
"Our Sungyeol. He's the childish one" He said pointing to the tallest guy. The guy who's said to be Sungyeol just grinned.
 
"Dinosaur, Dongwoo." He pointed to a guy with a gummy smile.
 
"Dance machine, Howon, or call him Hoya" He said pointing to the most quiet and mysterious one of the group.
 
"And the greasy tree--" He was cut
 
"The most handsome and hottest one of the group . The name's Woohyun" The guy from before said while winking. I just giggled at his
 
cuteness.
 
"Yeah yeah, whatever. And our maknae, Sungjong" He said pointing to a guy that looked like a girl. A GIRL. IS THAT A GUY OR A
 
GIRL.
 
"Annyeong everyone~" I said bowing to all of them.
 
 
"Baby girl~ Umma and appa called, and they said to come home early, so that you could prepare~ They're meeting us for dinner and
 
wear something formal, by that I mean wear a DRESS" Jaehyo oppa said. My eyes grew wide in horror. NO! I HATE WEARING
 
DRESSES!! NO!!! 
 
"NO~!!" I screamed.
 
"Ooh~ Our little Jaehwa is going to wear a dress, take a picture of her for us hyung!!" Baro chimed.
 
"NO NO NO NO!!" I said, and the rest of the guys teased me. Great.
 
 
Myungsoo's P.O.V. 
 
 
She must hate wearing dresses that much huh? At least she isn't girly like the other girls. She must be really close to them, looking at
 
all the nicknames she gave and how she laughs with them. She looks cute though--wait. NO. MYUNGSOO GET A HOLD OF
 
YOURSELF.
 
 
Then my phone vibrated,
 
"Wear something good for tonight, you're meeting the girl
 
---umma" I received a text from mom. Great, oh well.
~~~~~
A/N:
Cazia: 9th chapter, all written by Erika!!!!!1!!111!1 I have to thank her BIG TIME for writing this whole chapter by herself!!! What do you think is gonna happen~~????? Stay tuned~~ And!!! Erika won't be here for a while, so we're sorry for any slow updates~ she's going to the province and all LOL. And no, the math problem there? We don't understand it one bit. Erika got it from Google XDD. We're not even college LOL. Thanks for all the subbies!!! <3 we really appreciate it~!!!
 
Erika: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, i didn't actually quite understand myself either in making this... anyways, i planned a lot for the upcoming chapters~ please do wait for it! love chu all~<3